Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 04-06-2017, 10:17 AM
Master
I am a weather geek and sometimes weird things just happen, nature is the one in control and she likes to give us reminders from time to time who really is in charge. The weather has been weird since the beginning of human times. It seems weirder now but thats because of all world's weather is much easier to access then in the past. If you wanna experience some really weird weather live in a microclimate. I live a mile from Lake that makes its own weather 10 miles away from the lake its always 15°f warmer, in winter we can get a lot of snow where 10 miles away there's not a cloud in the sky, so let it snow!
Old 08-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Master
Its been snowing in California this year into June....bottom line is the sun has entered a 'cyclical minimum" and the earth has been cooling off the last several years because of it.....and it will probably get colder still before that sun cycle changes again....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 09-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Cat Does Humanity Feel Lucky?

Yeah, some people dont believe humans have an effect on nature global environmental weather patterns. After 9/11 in U.S. much of Earths jet plane traffic ceased for 3 days.

As a result of less fuel exhaust blocking out suns heat frequencies Earth global temperatures rose immediately. I have the bookmark to that data somewhere and posted in other threads here.

Mt Pinatuba in Phillipines 1991 had the opposite effect, it blocked out suns rays cooled the Earth globally by one degree for one year.

Humans karma has come to bite them in butt a few times and many more and much worse to come.

What is that ole confuscious saying, ..'human who fart in church must sit in own pew'...

Methane is 10 times more heat trapping effects than carbon. Amazon forest burn some several football field areas a day to clear area for more cattle farming. Ouch!

Greenhouse effect > Global Warming { even as entering an ice age } > Increasing Irratic Weather Patterns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 09-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Master
Temperatures are in fact dropping!!!

Temperatures are dropping...its no use denying it!

It's colder now than when that idiot Al Gore won a Nobel prize in 2007 for writing his non-nonsensical book saying we were all going to die in a few years from global warming....

Winter is coming earlier every year and we've had snow in the tropics the last 3 seasons.

Polar ice both north and south as per NASA has reached new recorded maximums.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...ange-this-year

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard...record-maximum

And now New York City is set to break a 60 year record with a cold snap and temperatures are fully 20 degrees below average!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-low-temp.html

And Weather.com is forecasting record lows all over!

https://weather.com/forecast/regiona...t-winter-chill

Face it people....man-made global- warming is nonsense! The temperatures on this planet are controlled by the sun and other natural factors....NOT human activity.....

Scientists in the know have been warning for years that we are entering a cold cycle that could last decades....or longer!

And its here!

Old 29-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Master
Siberia already -60 and its only November!!!

Temperatures as low as -69 (F) were reported in Siberia this week....cold never seen except during the deepest part of winter...yet its only November!!!

More evidence that the earth is cooling off and we are heading into the long predicted colder period....possibly a longer continuation of the inter-glacial Pleistocene ice age we are in.....

https://weather.com/news/weather/new...es-in-november

Old 08-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Master
It is snowing in far southern Texas this morning! It almost never snows here!

Before Dec 2004....it had not snowed here in 30 years...and that was just a little dusting.

Then in Dec 2004 we actually had substantial snow.....now its snowed again a decade later...this is absolutely unheard of!

This is the sub-tropics....... It just does not snow here!....but it is!

Snow in tropical and sub-tropical places.......increasing levels of ice at the earths poles......Just more proof that the earth is cooling off and that Al Gore is an idiot!!!

Old 12-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Lepus

Hello

More snow has fallen in the Sahara Desert on Sunday this year from what I've read. It definitely has been feeling colder this winter than last year, even during autumn.

There was also snow in the tropics down south of the border way down in BraziI. There are videos on it. Even Florida in the northern parts had snow. I've read an article about a mini-Ice Age prediction that could plummet the Earth in the future around 2020-2030 . You can definitely feel the effects already!

Lepus
Old 16-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Master
We've been having yo-yo weather from extreme colds to extreme heat this winter. Sharks froze to death off the coast of Cape Cod, manatees huddling together, iguanas falling from trees in Florida.

A quote form my friend.
Quote:
I suspect that mini Ice Age is coming sooner than thought, before the real thing. Now the cold melt water is quickly attacking the hemisphere and the seas. With this cold attack, the warm up will be intense, so intense, people are going to drop without warning. The air might be thicken by a lot of pollutants by then. Release of carbon monoxide will increase, with people burning more fuel to warm themselves. I suspect the temperature might turn to something like the deserts. Extreme hot temps in the day, freezing in the night.
Old 16-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color U.S. Citizens Are In Denial And Brain Dead

Rapid Erratic Climate Pattern Change Onset { RECPO }

Aka Global Warming or Greenhouse Effect Ergo increased global average warming and increase moisture in atmosphere falls to Earth, where when and how fast those downpours will be is unknown.

Heavy downpours cause erosion and run off to creeks rivers ocean and do little to fill underground freshwater lakes.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 16-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Master
34 degrees and drizzling with little snow flurries here where I live....And I live in the tropics and this unheard of here!!!

Theirs' nothing erratic about it......Average global temperatures have fallen and arctic ice is at record maximums as per NASA.......we are in fact heading into a colder period!

And the brain dead crowd are the ones who have bought into this "global warming garbage!"