Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-12-2016, 10:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Peacock feather sign

Last year I decided to utilize the law of attraction to draw the "perfect " partner for me. I wrote down a list of characteristics in a man that I would like, I was pretty specific. I had also requested that spirit give me a confirmation that this was the man when I met him, and requested that a peacock feather be involved. Then the peacock feathers and peacocks started stalking me. Everywhere I would go one would almost magically cross my path. I dated on and off, but never a peacock feather with who I was seeing, even if I liked whomever I went on a date with, however I would bump into them while I was alone. I had pretty much given up on the idea of the "peacock" man. I settled in and dated a guy for a few months, until he moved away. I was pretty broken about the breakup.... here is where it gets a little weird. I have a friend, a man I dated last year, briefly, but stayed in contact with, and occasionally would hang out with as strictly friends. Shortly after the breakup, this friend and I started to hang out again, as friends. We went to a festival, and you guessed it, peacock feathers everywhere, he even bought me one. I was convinced it was just a fluke, I mean we really didn't work out when we dated, and he really doesn't seem ready for a relationship even now. I disregarded the peacock feather altogether, until last night. Again we were hanging out, we went to dinner and then randomly ended up at the local mall to walk some of our meal off. We walked around just talking, not interested in browsing or shopping, however we ended up in a department store quite randomly and made our way to the Christmas section and what do you think crossed our paths? You guessed it... peacock and peacock feather ornaments. He bought me two. Now Am Istill a little sad about the break up I endured and miss my previous partner? Of course. Is is hard for me to see my friend in a different light and maybe give him another chance? A little. Could it all just be a coincidence? Maybe. But Spirit you sure did catch my attention with it, so what the heck, I'll give him another shot.
Old 28-03-2017, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

well i read your short story, you gave him another shot, HOW DID THINGS TURN OUT FOR U?