Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourkiss73
Yes manifestation is real and always happening. It seems to be very strong for those of us who are twin souls or whatever this is. Yes your anxious thoughts will be made real somehow in your reality. Listen it sucks but what you worry about can actually turn real in your world. Please Please start working on energy management right now before you start making your worst nightmares become real just with your thoughts.

Instead start writing out happy thoughts even if it is song lyrics or some positive phrase you say in your head or write down and over. You know that old song "Don't Worry Be Happy?" I don't care if you have to sing that to yourself all day, do that instead of having scary thoughts. It will help you avoid bringing stuff into your life that you really do not want.

Yes, the last 2-3 times, I have got clear indications that my bad thoughts are manifesting. I went to church, and I was really crying. I was asking God to help me. And then I heard the same line in the church thrice which my TF has told me recently regarding praying to God and getting rid of all the pain. I think it's my sign that I need to dive in, trust on God and start being positive. I have always been a pessimistic person, and my anxiety and OCD has only been rising. I am going to start with writing positive thoughts.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:19 AM
Deactivated Account

I think that's a great idea. And please turn to God. God does expect us to own our thoughts and energy but God is always there to listen and guide you in the right direction. Like, God cannot do it for you but God will always try to show you the best happiest way. The least painful way. So you will be guided always. Ask for it and turn to God for help. Know God absolutely does always love you. I've been where you are. Where it hurts so bad and is so confusing thatvyiu begin to doubt God's loving intention. But I think what happens is God DOES try to guide us yet we insist on being fearful. Then our fear shows up as something painful in our life and we are sad and scared and we cry out "Why God why?" And I honestly think God weeps for our pain wishing "He" could just wipe it away but it does not work like that. God does not control us. We have that responsibility ourselves.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourkiss73
I think that's a great idea. And please turn to God. God does expect us to own our thoughts and energy but God is always there to listen and guide you in the right direction. Like, God cannot do it for you but God will always try to show you the best happiest way. The least painful way. So you will be guided always. Ask for it and turn to God for help. Know God absolutely does always love you. I've been where you are. Where it hurts so bad and is so confusing thatvyiu begin to doubt God's loving intention. But I think what happens is God DOES try to guide us yet we insist on being fearful. Then our fear shows up as something painful in our life and we are sad and scared and we cry out "Why God why?" And I honestly think God weeps for our pain wishing "He" could just wipe it away but it does not work like that. God does not control us. We have that responsibility ourselves.

I am trying to rebuild my faith again. It would take some time to get my mind on track. I am a bit confused like if I am working on making my thoughts positive, but I won't stop thinking anxious thoughts in a blink, because it will take some time, so till that time, would my bad thoughts keep manifesting even if I am already working towards healing myself?