Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 02-07-2016, 05:46 AM
Master
labels, shadow, cognitive dissonance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
mm, I feel compelled to share my thought here too, but at the same time I do not wish to leave any negative impact. The thing is, that while I may identify myself a great deal with a number of these beings, and perhaps even truly belong to some from this group, I always hated these names. To me they were and always will be utter nonsense. It is the same thing to me like the brands of a car or dish washer... You know, I really feel I am a Perwoll... I don't know, I just resonate deeply with that word.. I think Perwoll black is even more accurate.. yep. But my friend here, he is a pure Ford. That is how it sounded to me, from the moment I came across those labels. And I was subjected to that a great deal, when discovering my identity. First thing that I came across was star seeds. Yes I was one of those for sure. Life was great and comfy with just that one label, but then it came. I wont even try to name all the different labels, people thy to identify them self with. But my problem is not really with that, and everyone is free to do think whatever they like. I just wanted to share my view on all that. For whatever reason I find all this names for different light beings utterly ridiculous almost to the point I sense some unpleasant feeling in my stomach. I hope I do not offend anyone with this post. I am not trying to imply that there are not exceptional beings among us, and that some us may or may not belong to that group, I just have trouble with names or labels, as I perceive them.

What you are feeling in your gut is a challenge worth conquering, a mountain worth climbing.

When you feel the gut wrench, go deeper, ask why, sit with the emotion. Do not turn away, instead find your strength, look to elders who can give strength.

Without saying too much or too little, one thing I used to say to myself when I was conquering things that made my gut wrench (google: Cognitive dissonance. gut drop is a big indicator of CD, and in my humble expert opinion, it's CD, you are identifying with indigo and these labels hardcore, not enjoying the self-awareness it's bringing because it's painful, and so your shadow self absorbs the blow, gives you a punch in the gut so you know, and then you make a choice about what to do. In the past you choose to avoid labels, I ask you to ask yourself why.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
What you are feeling in your gut is a challenge worth conquering, a mountain worth climbing.

When you feel the gut wrench, go deeper, ask why, sit with the emotion. Do not turn away, instead find your strength, look to elders who can give strength.

Without saying too much or too little, one thing I used to say to myself when I was conquering things that made my gut wrench (google: Cognitive dissonance. gut drop is a big indicator of CD, and in my humble expert opinion, it's CD, you are identifying with indigo and these labels hardcore, not enjoying the self-awareness it's bringing because it's painful, and so your shadow self absorbs the blow, gives you a punch in the gut so you know, and then you make a choice about what to do. In the past you choose to avoid labels, I ask you to ask yourself why.

That is a great point, and yes, the moment I identified my discomfort around these names/labels, it did occur to me, that this is only my own reality. That names and labels on their own have no meaning and it is my own responsibility discovering when I react to that in such a manner. I realized that it is my own truth that gets contested, and I need to find why this is so. I have the same problem with words twin flame, if not even worse, to the point where I feel discomfort just reading about people talking about how they think they met their TF, which on this forums is a constant thing. I am ok with term soul mate on the other hand, and while I understand that term soul mate does not cover all manifestations of energy, it is the only term I would probably ever use. I did conclude that I am probably disturbed by the term TF, because of my own experience, whatever it may be. Your post is totally on point.

@Michael Elazarus
You explained that beautifully and I agree with you. I did find after reading your post, to be more relaxed when thinking about it haha.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for sharing this information. I cried reading it because I felt it in my soul. I carry both blue and green ray energies and have seen them all my life along with many other things people would call amazing. It's not the label that I needed but the information. I am protected by both cat people and elohim and in contact with them daily. I have to draw away from people and refresh my energy and even then, I find myself connecting in to different realities and being more comfortable with the unseen than physical reality. Very aware of other beings sending their energy to support us on Earth. Don't feel connected to the 9 to 5 3D existence, but do feel compelled to assist and support others. I understand symbols and can connect lots of different info at once to receive messages. Am hyper-sensitive and cannot relate to the violence and negative behaviours of people and I physically feel their pain. Sometimes, I just sit and cry and want to go home. Other times I find such great beauty on this planet and have the most incredible sense of awe.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Master
Yes I have heard of them. There was a period of time in which I was very fascinated and did a lot of research on them.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Master
http://sisterhoodoftherose.homestead...ay_Beings.html Wow... Read this guys. Great list. Yes this is me. I also highly relate to Indigo characteristics but am more quiet (accept when I need to be ;) than indigos I think.

A spiritual trap those of us who are awakening no matter what Ray we are... Is the belief that we are somehow special. We are just ourselves. I'm not a fan of the "they are so special" thing. Makes me feel very uncomfortable and perhaps triggers past life memories of persecution/not being seen. Ultimately those of us awakening realize that God is equally in everyone and everything, hence there is zero hierarchy. I think this is very important to emphasize! Don't fall into the trap of using these identities to make yourself feel better about yourself.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:22 AM
Master

Spooky. I was reading this article just now and came to post it in a thread i made on blue rays. Looking through threads to find my thread and find the article here already! Very cool

it's a great read and hits familiar soul chords.
Old 30-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Master
I normally don't come to this forum for Indigo and Crystal children as I can't relate, or resonate, with any of that but I decided to take a look. When I saw this thread for Blue Ray people it got me curious as I hadn't seen the term before. I did a quick search and found two sites.

http://www.shekinaspeaks.com/blue_ray.html

and

http://archive.constantcontact.com/f...971973438.html

When I read about the Blue Ray, I resonated so strongly with it that I teared up. This is me! This answers a question I've had for a long time of, "Why me?" Now I know and am glad to have such a question answered. I thought I'd never have a satisfactory explanation as to what I went through all those years ago.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-12-2017, 07:36 AM
Experiencer
Blue ray has always fit me. And at times I’ve thought Siran.
I’ve always instinctively looked to Sirius in the sky & lined it up off the other stars & known it was special since a small child.

However I am still unsure what I am.
Incarnate Angel, Elohim, Starseed, Empath, INFJ, Aspergers I am but all
And one of the same.

My life has been incredible guided. I have had many of those I have known that have died young, come back & communicate with me since I were a teenager.

My Twin Flame died young in this life & is now my Spirit Guide, he has appeared in apparition to me.

I know my life purpose is great, I just don’t know what it is yet
However I feel that it is to spread the truth, of the atrocities being done to humanity. I have always been outspoken & stood up for truth & honestly & as a young child, I have always felt it was my calling to be a news reader, anchor girl.
Perhaps not on CNN though :)