Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 11-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpecula
I practice Chaos magic. As for beliefs.. well.. that varies. I take from here and there.

I will never forget Ray Sherwin's interpretation of the Golden Verses. - Nor an amusing story about the owner/magician of the Sorcerer's Apprentice in Leeds being called as an "expert witness" in an occult case that reached court. Apparently the police found a copy of Julian Wilde's "A Grimoire of Chaos and Magick" among the defendant's property and immediately presumed the defendant was evil, magick at the root of his crime! The court clerk wrote the title down as "The Grim War of Chaos and Magic."

Ah well...

Old 11-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Lorelyen

Though I basically think of myself as straight, I seem to be attracted toward female transsexuals if they have an aura of sensuality. There are a few in my town. I think I'd swoon if ever faced with Andrej Pejic.

As for faiths, the nearest I have to one is drawn from various African sources. A mix of Vodou and Gnosticism is as close as I can get.