Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-12-2010, 07:34 AM
OceanWaves19161

A need for lightworkers to huddle together

Hi guys,

I'm just being told that alot of people here are going through dark night of the soul experiences as they encounter difficulties along their path. It's important to gather your strength together at times like this and to support each other as much as you can...whether it's giving an ear to listen to, a cuppa or a reading or healing that might help someone out. Please do this if you feel drawn too. We're all scared at the momment to some degree but things are easier when they are worked on with others.
Old 14-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Seeker

i couldn't agree more :)
Old 14-12-2010, 11:32 AM
angelmine

Thank you ocean waves.
Old 14-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Master

Oh yeah, feeling it. I'm hoping it's because stuff is being sorted out even if I'm not consciously aware of it.

I understand at winter solstice we're going to get a big energetic hit. I want to ride the wave and not get hit w/ it!
Old 14-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Oh yeah, feeling it. I'm hoping it's because stuff is being sorted out even if I'm not consciously aware of it.

I understand at winter solstice we're going to get a big energetic hit. I want to ride the wave and not get hit w/ it!

please.......no more waves!
Old 14-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Hi guys,

I'm just being told that alot of people here are going through dark night of the soul experiences as they encounter difficulties along their path. It's important to gather your strength together at times like this and to support each other as much as you can...whether it's giving an ear to listen to, a cuppa or a reading or healing that might help someone out. Please do this if you feel drawn too. We're all scared at the momment to some degree but things are easier when they are worked on with others.

I join my wish with yours to make this happen: "It's important to gather your strength together at times like this and to support each other as much as you can...whether it's giving an ear to listen to, a cuppa or a reading or healing that might help someone out." I wish I wish I wish.....more people would think like this...

Old 14-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Ladofthelight

The conscious recognition of such a "present energy" can much work to one's advantage should they so choose...

I felt pulled in many directions for a few weeks, then simply told myself that it was a wonderful opportunity attempt to "master" my reality.

Such a rewarding experience.

Letting energies move through us and not allowing them to attach is a very important skill from my perspective.

Remaining present and in control of our own fields is the first and most important method of remiaining "stable" in the times to come.

Love to all...
Old 14-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Neville

The energies surrounding the upcoming solstice , lunar eclipse, Full Moon on 21st feel as if things will be flipped . Eclipses are always a bit like that. hidden things get seen and usually open things become hidden. Full Moons are notorious release valves for build ups. And of course Yule or Litha depending on what way up you are on the world is a pivotal solar event.

With all this going on. I'm not surprised that a good few are feeling a bit out of sorts. Everything should change after the 21st December. Heavy will hopefully become a lot Lighter.
Old 14-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Divajules

I feel it too.

I am so new to this path but know I am being called toward helping with the shift so I do what I can. Often, I don' t really know what to do. So, I try to tune in and listen to my divine guidance.

Regardless, I am here. I will listen. I care.

Ultimately, it is all good! This much I do know.
Old 14-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Enya

Rather than huddle together... why not send love and light to the vast network of our 'clan' and embrace each and every brother/sister??? Be open, be strong!!