Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Master
fossil vibe.

I just purchased this fossil of a ginkgo leaf. But for some reason it seems to be more than just a piece of old rock. Like a strong vibe of some kind. I just can't figure out what. I know its not a perfect fossil but it stands out more than any other gem i have, but its not a gem.

Last edited by hallow : 21-05-2018 at 07:20 AM.
Old 26-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Ascender
Hey, that is pretty cool. Maybe you can plant the fossil in a ginkgo pot, transferring the vibe directly to the living tree.

I have a houseplant cemetery on my balcony - my houseplants never live very long. It just occurred to me while writing this post that there may be a crystal or two buried in the pots. Something I'd forgotten all about
Old 26-12-2017, 02:18 PM
Master
That's a good idea! I have over 65, 2 year ginkgos i grew from seed. In the spring i am i plan on planting them in the wild and give them to people. It might sound strange but i am going to let the trees pick the places and people. I am just fansinated with the tree.
Old 26-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

Fossils can help increase accomplishments in the area of business. They bring in a balanced flow to your environment. They open the doors to change and to new ideas.

The Ancient Greek's were the fist to put a value to them, but most modern books might not contain information on them.

Lynn
Old 27-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Cool buy, Hallow!

Ive been looking at Fossils myself. I would eventually like to flourish into that area, eyeing some as we speak.
Old 27-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I have over 65, 2 year ginkgos i grew from seed. In the spring i am i plan on planting them in the wild and give them to people.

Gee Whizz, more than 65 of them!
Why ginkgo trees? I was wondering what the attraction was, and are they rare on the ground in your part of the world.

_____

edit: I brought home a Flowering Flamingo Plant yesterday. It's mid-winter here in Southern Britain and the Flamingo is a tropical plant.
I'm hoping it lasts until Spring.
Old 27-12-2017, 03:18 PM
Master
They could have been quite a common tree,did they grow in the UK? I recall two sites behind our old house where we used to find fossils and I am sure we found similar ones to that, most were a fern like set of leaves though.

My prized find is a ring from the Roman times I found in a river, its brass/bronze with a black stone, not worth much in monetary value, but there is something about it, I was wondering if it could be read by a medium that reads objects, forget the name of the technique now.
Old 27-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
They could have been quite a common tree,did they grow in the UK? I recall two sites behind our old house where we used to find fossils and I am sure we found similar ones to that, most were a fern like set of leaves though.

My prized find is a ring from the Roman times I found in a river, its brass/bronze with a black stone, not worth much in monetary value, but there is something about it, I was wondering if it could be read by a medium that reads objects, forget the name of the technique now.

Hello

This is what flowed in when I read about the ring. The term is Psychometry is also known as psychometrics or token object reading.

The ring feels of black onyx, in Roman times there were many reasons to wear a ring. Not all of it was around nobility or status, at times rings were also a tool. Much like a pen rings were used to “seal” something. The term “seal of approval” comes from Ancient Roman times, where a stone could be carved into so that it would leave a mark in hot wax. Onyx would be one that was used as the wax does not stick to it.

Is there any markings on the stone?

They would be light on the surface from wear of ground erosion. Onyx is a soft stone so it’s easy to cut into. This ring would have been with someone that had the ability to write so a bit more than a common worker, but not nobility.

Lynn
Old 29-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Master
Cheers Lynne, I don't think it is a stamping ring but looks like it belonged to someone poor (unable to find an image that resembles it)
Old 29-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
They could have been quite a common tree,did they grow in the UK?

I'm fairly sure I've seen gingko trees. Mainly in parks or places like suburbia where there is more open space to grow larger trees.
As far as I know they weren't common to begin with. Not until gardeners realized they were trouble-free. Just plant and let them grow.

I found out they're also named Maidenhair tree, and the Fossil tree. The later because they are the only tree of the species to be found fossilized.

Intriguing.

Last edited by Kine Lea : 29-12-2017 at 07:20 PM.