Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Ascender
A Beggining

Im putting this in this section because it had completely synchronized with my thoughts at the time.

When I mentioned the explosion of thought in "-0+" it was more like a bombardment of all different types of thoughts and almost had me convinced I was losing my grip. Most pertained to my theory, the rest were very strange and random beyond what i felt was normal to be thinking. After struggling with this flood, I realized they were similar to a strange story, and when I treated the thoughts as stories, the story started becoming clear. I take only as much weight in this story as far as it reads because the biggest thing I have learned during all of this is what we see and think is never the full gravity of the situation. So here goes.

At a certain beginning there were two people playing a game on a square table. They played this while exploring their areas in space. The player on the left was black and the player on the right was white. The game got increasingly more difficult due to the fact both players were very skilled at this mastery, and at a point they put their hands on their foreheads to help them think. In doing so they consequently closed their third eyes, and shut off the connection of memory to the focus of thought. Since they were so deep in their game they didn't realize a third entity was created next to them with the sole purpose of remembering what it sees happening in the game, to counter act this lapse of consciousness and complete the circuit.

Being only able to record the game the third entity was unable to speak and couldn't warn them of his presence. When the players hadn't realized the lapse of memory and also being frustrated at ending in a stale-mate in the game, the players turned from each other to be with their wives. Seeing this for the first time, the third entity was curious now about what he saw because it is now something completely different then what he was created to remember. Being still in the cycle of remembering what he sees he reached out to touch the players for more information concerning the subject. Unknowing about sex organs, the third entity happened to touch both life making parts of the players at the same time with both index fingers. This connection of birth and energy shocked the entity into full life, similar to the players in shape but somewhere more like how they felt when he touched them... solid.

When this happened the players felt the shock and also saw the third entity zipped away to the nearest ground to de-energize from the burst. When they followed they realized what had happened and figured they had better try to explain what happened. The third entity had touched both players and both players were put into him, making their way of comunication make sense, and certain basics of life seem trivial to dicsuss, like breathing.

So all three stood before each other and the third entity could now speak like them and he said "who are you?" and the white player never has had to describe what seperates him from the black player, it startled him and he simply answered "I'm me". Realizing this completed the thought the third entity moved on and asked "who is that?" pointing at the black player. "thats him." he responds and the third entity gets a confused look on his face while looking at 2 players and asks "so who am I?". The two players look at each other not quite sure how to respond and the white players says " you're you." since this also completed this thought he had another observation that the black player hadn't talked the entire time, and he asked to him "are you unable to speak?". The black player just laughed and said "of course I can speak, I was just letting him lead the conversation." when he said that, the third entity realized the black player had called the white player "him" when he was under the impression his name was "me". after too much time doing "who's on first, what's on second" the white and black players said they needed to step away for a little while to straighten out this thought.

After many variations of this idea they concluded "me", "him", and "you" wasn't working out and needed time to fill the gap left in the third entities understanding of existence. so they took pieces of all three of them to make a general surrounding for the third entity to learn in safety from the elements surrounding him.

Eventually the players were needing to get back to their old duties and had to leave until the third entity would be able to join them at their home. The players noticed he was worried about them leaving so they left him a promise. They said "In your numbers we will have one son each." the white player said "mine would be first, and the black player said "mine would be second and last." The black player also added "to be last he has to kill the planet you now call home." when the third entity agreed to this but reluctantly this worried the black player because he realized the third entity didn't even understand his own death. So he added "still your heart, we have a rule that nothing can pass except through love, and when it dies it will be in the form of laughter."

After this was said the third entity still looked worried so the black player asked "why are you still worried?" and the entity replied "how will I know how to get home when im done?" the black player smiled and said " it's easy, exactly the same way you came... through the earth. just look into your heart and find the pieces you love" and touched him on the chest. the end.