Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-02-2018, 10:10 PM
Pathfinder

How do I travel ?

To my knowledge I have never had OBE or traveled in time. How can I do this ? Can I decide where I want to go, how long I want to stay ? While I am gone am I still aware of what's going on around my physical body ?

mb
Old 10-02-2018, 01:08 AM
Master
in theory, anything is possible -- anything at all.
it seems probable to me that you've set the boundaries/limitations
you'll encounter... prior to entering into physical form.
[you make the rules for you Mb867.]
Old 31-03-2018, 05:49 AM
Guide

:)

How many books have you read on this topic? How many videos have you watched on this topic? How much time do you spend thinking or talking about this topic? Once you make something a priority for your subconscious to bring to you it will be done. Try not to define what you experience as when you do so you impose limitations. Learn to quite the mind so that you are able to receive and are conscious of when it is being given.

To answer your questions... you can do this by building the Consciousness in order to do it by creating that desire for it..... Yes you can go where ever you want to go but keep in mind.. once your in such a world there are other beings there and they may have something important to say or show you. Also depending on your consciousness you may not even find it necessary or interesting to time travel if you have no reason to.

Depending on your consciousness and other numerous conditions you can be there for as long as you want... literally spending years and years in another reality and returning only to find out that minutes or hours have passed. Interesting isnt it:)

When you are at these levels you will be completely conscious of your body and as well as things going on in the surrounding area...

You can even visit places in time that dont exist anymore. There is no limit on your infinite ability to connect with the infinite.
Old 27-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Why do you want to time travel?
Do you want to see the future or see the past?
And if you do like the future you see, will you try and change it?