Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Experiencer

For me, I have seen my guide, but only between sleep (waking up in the middle of the night). Most time I communicate by thinking things, and if it's a yes, they'll confirm by giving me a sensation by my face down to my chest.
Old 30-01-2020, 07:57 PM
Master
Interesting you should say that Hawaiian Dreams - when meditating about a year ago I used to get a tenseness at the right side of my face, like one of my support was pressing - I just dismissed it, I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah-Len
Your spirit guide should be your own "higher-self" and this is who you should ultimately try and channel. Connect to your own soul and you will truly get to know yourself!

How do you differentiate between your "higher self" guiding you ... or your insidious "lower self" moving you .... or a disincarnate spirit influencing you with its energy hovering around you ?
Old 31-01-2020, 08:02 AM
hazada guess

The thing that guides me is my inner voice which I always follow.I suppose it comes from my higher self.I,ve been told that my guide is part of my soul group,so I can't go wrong.
Old 31-01-2020, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
How do you differentiate between your "higher self" guiding you ... or your insidious "lower self" moving you .... or a disincarnate spirit influencing you with its energy hovering around you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
The thing that guides me is my inner voice which I always follow.I suppose it comes from my higher self.I,ve been told that my guide is part of my soul group,so I can't go wrong.

I too have "supposed that it comes from my higher Self" as well ... but how does one really know ?
Old 18-02-2020, 09:05 PM
Pathfinder

I've actually met one of my spirit guides. I was curious one day about who I am and where I originally came from, so I was prompted to write down everything that I saw and heard in my mind. During my meditation, I saw an androgynous being dressed in a hooded robe, coming towards me by the beach. We sat and talked by the campfire, and it was amazing, to be able to meet this entity directly. At first I thought it was all in my head, but my gut just told me to go with it, and I was able to get the answers I was looking for.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Call upon God and ask that an Archangel be with you (usually Michael will be the one.)

For the protection, use the white light, imagine surrounding you, and this will protect you. Fear may arise regardless of protection but you must learn to trust it.
And make sure that you do not have judgemental, fearful, hateful or hurtful thoughts while protected. (it is not a problem, but may cause discomfort. If it appears, know that it is temporary, and that discomfort is an indication that you shall change the thoughts.)
(p.p.s. Anger, hate, jealosity, etc etc are the 'dark' thoughts, and white and black in this case, can not coexists. that's why irritations come.)

No one can harm you. Only your thoughts can harm yourself. If you have harmful thoughts towards others, it is these which may harm you. Deny that you can harm others, and you are invulnerable.
(of course, do not try foolish things.)

See everyone as friend, that is the best protection which you can have in this world. (regardless of what they may or may not think of you).

That advise would be ok in general maybe, but in context of this forum thread being about connecting with one's spiritual guide(s) or angel(s), and the question you replied to about:

"is there a risk that something could deceive you into thinking it’s a guide when really it means you harm? If so, how would you go about protecting yourself?"

I'm not sure that would work very well.

If someone was trying to see/connect with their spiritual guide(s) or angel(s), and an evil soul/entity contacts them instead, being friendly to them would only make them stay around in the hopes they could get to the person when their guard is down.

For myself, my soul can automatically "feel" the energy of an evil malicious soul/entity. I then harden the energy of the exterior of my soul and focus all my attention upon my inner self to make sure the evil soul/entity isn't trying to influence me in any way. Then just ignore it completely. They always quickly move on to find more easy pickings.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I too have "supposed that it comes from my higher Self" as well ... but how does one really know ?

By trying to attune your focus as to what is going on inside of you at the soul level. For God and anyone's spiritual guide can only come thru the soul's direct connection to God. And it has a distinct method of how it's being imparted to you. Whereas your own carnal thoughts are completely different.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

By trying to attune your focus as to what is going on inside of you at the soul level. For God and anyone's spiritual guide can only come thru the soul's direct connection to God. And it has a distinct method of how it's being imparted to you. Whereas your own carnal thoughts are completely different.
Old 26-02-2020, 03:11 AM
ant

Recounting just one encounter 'i' had last year,not long before 'i' deactivated this account.

'I' was replying to a thread on spiritual forums and admittedly,'i' did have a few red wines under my belt.

And having sunk a few,'i' have never experienced this before,whilst under the influence.

Mind you,'i' do get into the creative flow writing autopilot mode whilst under the 'red' night sky.

Anywho,whilst replying to a thread and staring at my pc screen,'i' saw in front of me an old woman.

Wrinkly face and resembled an old indian woman.

'I' actually wrote something in my reply to the thread about seeing her.

Anyhow,the next day,'i' was at my pc screen and 'i' had a vision,that 'i' was looking at my book shelf and there was a book protruding and 'i' pulled it out.

'I' saw it as clear as day,it was like a dream,but 'i' was awake,momentarily shifted from the present viewing,to viewing like a snippet on TV.

The book 'i' saw protruding from my bookshelf was 'Emotional clearing-An East/West guide to releasing negative feelings and awakening unconditional happiness' by John Ruskan.

After this vision,'i' looked down at my bookshelf and that very book was protruding!

That very book,is now my go to book,amongst others.

Before this encounter,that book had never been read.

Fast forward,the small country town 'i' moved to,there were 2 spiritual healers who were killed by the white man,along with there tribe.

One of those spiritual healers was called the white haired lady and she resided in a cave,which is around 500meters from where 'i' now reside.

Possibly,from my vision,this could be her?

The sequence of events that found me land in this place where 'i' now reside,has not me questioning,but more to,counting my blessings at all the help and guidance 'i've' been getting.

Either way,who or what,'seeing' spiritual guide/s or not,is insignificant on the scheme of things.

This though in any case,was my experience.