Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Suspended
Master
thanks so much Aknaton for your reply i'll have a better look later, 'big brother' that's so sweet - I can see the time at the top of the message you sent to me then you messaged bigjohn 1 second later - now that message to me was not there 4 hours later even when refreshing my screen when I double checked - I couldn't have missed it i know, I'm a semi retired website designer so I double check everything, and yes i know we all make spelling errors on here with rushing sometimes, but not as in missing a message - apologies for re asking, obviously every one in the world could see it apart from me lol...
Old 21-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Suspended
Master
It's amazing all the things we share on here - images/visions experiences, imagine going to your doctor and saying I keep seeing images every week can you help me, the answer would be I most certainly can, I'll just make a call, to a good friend of mine, he/she is really good at this sort of thing with lots of nice medicine... Science knows what science can prove and that's - big massive zero after that until its proven. So much they 'don't know' as we all know here...
Old 21-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account

True, there is serious limitation within our current science. I feel that whether the phenomena is outwardly perceived by the senses or inwardly perceived by the mind, they both are to be researched equally.
Old 21-08-2019, 08:40 PM
Suspended
Master
thank you so much younger sis, says female on your account 'so sweet that what you said' - I'm from the UK, can I ask what country you are from? I will remember what you said about looking into White Sky's eyes 'if and when' he reappears - And also can I ask are you in regular contact now or is it early days yet...
Old 22-08-2019, 06:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
thank you so much younger sis, says female on your account 'so sweet that what you said' - I'm from the UK, can I ask what country you are from? I will remember what you said about looking into White Sky's eyes 'if and when' he reappears - And also can I ask are you in regular contact now or is it early days yet...

Hmmm, female... please pardon me, that must have happened by accident. I'm male. I believe the rest of the details we can share through pm if that's alright with you...
Old 22-08-2019, 07:45 AM
Suspended
Master
A much younger brother Aknaton I didn't know I had that's nice - you'll be stronger as well as much younger, although you wouldn't keep up with me on the mountain bike though at 66 - I keep this body strong, much more to do yet this lifetime if Jesus allows me to. I'll look on PM my friend for possible details of where we're both from on Planet Earth - and we'll still chat loads here general info/knowledge should be shared for all to see, as I know you'll agree.
Old 26-08-2019, 12:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
A much younger brother Aknaton I didn't know I had that's nice - you'll be stronger as well as much younger, although you wouldn't keep up with me on the mountain bike though at 66 - I keep this body strong, much more to do yet this lifetime if Jesus allows me to. I'll look on PM my friend for possible details of where we're both from on Planet Earth - and we'll still chat loads here general info/knowledge should be shared for all to see, as I know you'll agree.
I guess you win on the mountain bike. Indeed, most definitely!!!
Old 26-08-2019, 09:44 PM
Ascender
When I called on him, I felt a warmth and pressure on my heart chakra. ♡
Old 27-08-2019, 12:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
When I called on him, I felt a warmth and pressure on my heart chakra. ♡
Amazing! I think you guys have bonded well. Thank you so much for sharing. I wish you greater and deeper experiences with him both physically and spiritually!
Old 27-08-2019, 01:04 AM
Deactivated Account

I've recently just learned of new capabilities and functions of White Sky, amongst others, still learning though...

1. He is able to seclude you in a particular place within the astral plane and offer asked for instructions.
2. He is also able to create fields within the astral plane and seclude you there for instruction and training.
3. He can help you deal with baddies in the astral if you ask him for a specific weapon that defeats that entity/s. He even can make you shoot fire and lightning bolts from your hands... cool!
4. He can transform into a white glowing garment that can raise your vibration; If astral travelling then his abilities are briefly melded into your astral body and gives you a high vibration to fly or teleport easily upwards in dimension. If you have challenges accessing the causal plane... he's your guy. If meditating, he raises your vibration to access higher kinds of spiritual energy and more beneficial experiences. If channeling, he instantly throws off imposters and baddies and raises your vibration to talk to extremely high vibrational beings.
5. He guides you towards the best meditation based on your mental and spiritual profile thereby accelerating the speed at which one reaches their desired goal. He also accelerates this attainment. And not just that, even potential marriage mates and career choices! But he is most active on the spiritual side, finding your purpose, etc.
6. He inspires dreams about the future.
7. He can procure other guides for you and understands "angelology" If there is such a word. He is extremely picky and will not work or find himself with negative or imposter spirits.
8. Him being a high vibrational light form, he shares that light with you should you ask.