Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-01-2011, 01:09 AM
Kapitan_Prien

Dragon Stone Jasper

I've had a piece of this before, but had given it away. I just bought another piece on eBay. I've noticed that it is often 'mis-identified' as Dragon's Blood Jasper, but it isn't the same. I found the piece I had very handy when I had a really severe flu a year or so ago. I kept the piece with me under my pillow and so I will add this to my Amber and perhaps it may help out with my CFS and 're-wiring' my body's brain (work in conjunction with the Homeopathy and Essences).

-Info by Heaven and Earth Jewelry-

Dragon Stone is a newly discovered green and red Jasper from South Africa. Its dramatically contrasting and vivid colors make it an eye-catcher, and its energies do justice to its beauty!

Robert Simmons writes: "Dragon Stone is a strengthener of the physical and etheric bodies, and it works very well for knitting the two of them together, when illness or other negative conditions have brought one's vitality down. Its influence assists the body in the spiritual purification of the blood, and of the cells. It is a wellspring of prana, and it can help one find one's inner ‘reset,' so that one's body and energy fields regain their resonance with a pattern of health, stability and emotional wellbeing. It works steadily rather than rapidly, like most Jaspers, although the exceptional potency of Dragon Stone makes it one of the most powerful and dynamic of the stones in this family.

It has been said that the best way of breaking an old habit is to introduce a new one. That is Dragon Stone's special talent. If one has––through being buffeted by life's events, through confusion or fear, or through self-indulgence––fallen into unhealthy, debilitating patterns, Dragon Stone offers a strong, self-affirming template to follow.

Emotionally, Dragon Stones helps one develop self-confidence, a stronger will, an open expression of feeling and affection, a willingness to help others for the greater good, and the persistence required to make real and effective change.

Physically, it seems to aid endurance, and to inspire one to work hard to be well. This includes diet and exercise regimes for getting in shape. It also feels to me that it can aid those who are working to repattern one's cellular habits for regeneration and rejuvenation, all the way down to the DNA. The twisting, snakelike DNA molecule is, after all, something of a Dragon itself!

Spiritually, Dragon Stone can inspire one to place one's self-serving tendencies into service of the well-being of the world. Yet it does not make one into a weak rule-follower. Rather, it encourages fierceness and loyalty to what seems in one's heart to be the Good, and it teaches one to protect and defend that Good with a power and strength one may never have known one even had! A dragon is not a domesticated animal. It is a wild, sentient journeyer among many realms––an excellent ally and a worthy opponent. To carry Dragon Stone is to invite such qualities into oneself.

Last edited by innerlight : 04-01-2011 at 01:38 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:37 AM
Master
Wow i love the red and the green . I want to dive right in :)
Old 01-01-2011, 02:25 AM
Kapitan_Prien

Yes I was attracted to this stone the first time I saw it at the local mall. I fell in love with the red and green too. :)
Old 01-01-2011, 03:05 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
Yes I was attracted to this stone the first time I saw it at the local mall. I fell in love with the red and green too. :)

What happened to the mini-planet that you were holding in your hand? I wanted to look at it again I t looked like a planet honestly ! Could you repost that one,Please?
Old 01-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Master
**edit pic too large**

Last edited by innerlight : 04-01-2011 at 01:38 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Summerland

Topaz, thanks for posting another round one. That is really cool! A coworker was walking by when it popped up and "Wow, what is that?!" popped out of hermouth, followed by,"That is so beautiful!" It IS very mezmerizing when it is in circular form.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yes this stone isn't to be confused with Dragon's Blood Jasper which looks like this:

(Unfortunately the Dragon Stone Jasper is found under the same name when you search online.)

Old 01-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Master
Lovely I remember when I lived in South Africa our house was near the bush and we picked up all sorts of stones. LOVELY>
Spiritlite.