Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 01:02 PM
imported_devolution

Radionics

Anyone have any experience with Radionics?

I saw this sham-ad on Google recently:

http://www.radionicsmagic.com/

It quotes "Imagine Having the Power to...
enter the mind of any person on this planet to compel them to do your will to help you to produce success, love, money, and peace of mind ... at the flip of a switch!!! Boost your mental and psychic abilities in minutes with this amazing machine!!"

What tosh! You'd have to be stupid or immoral to buy into this! :twisted:
Old 16-03-2005, 07:29 PM
david graham

RADIONICS

:lol: The idea that, any mental ability can be bought is ridiculous! Whether it be for mathematics, or of a spiritual or paranormal nature. In my general view, it's either in us or it's not!
Old 10-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Oath

THAT IS FREAKIN' HILLARIOUS!!!! But you know hopefully all the ppl who shouldn't be trying to do this stuff anyway will buy this and realize it's a hoax never to think about the subject agian?! I rather like this paradox: good can come out of bad and vice versa..
Old 01-12-2005, 07:05 AM
homecoming

Sounds like some alien brainwashing tool to me.....somthing that takes away the persons free will....gives power and benefit to another.....ill point my index fingure at them and laser them with my blue light......
Old 26-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Ramvolk

Radionics

Radionics is a machine that creates energy. It creates high frequency energy. This energy is in every living thing. It surrounds us all. The machine can create and focus specific energy paterns at specific people. This is possible because like a finger print we each carry a specific electromagnetic pattern.

Sickness comes from the disruption of that energy. It messes up you aura, first then moves to the physical realm. Now it is important to mention you can not control others with it. You can use the machine in a way that will send them energy and stablise there aura. Many people have been healed threw this process.

Should you beleve in this energy you are aware it is the energy of life and God. So it can not be used to control others. It can attract things to you or others in the same way the mind does it by vitualising.

Point is it is not a scam. Perhaps the site you stumbled on is but there are many people using these machines with sucess. I must put down as well the machine will not work for everyone. It takes a certain type of person to get a stick from the wells.

Science has turned it's back on radionics and many other topics because they can't define how they work. Thing is they do work. Not for control but rather for healing, luck, well being, emotional balance and inner peace.

It is much the same as spirituality. We are not all on the same level because of responsibility and free will. It uses the same energy that crystals have. Would you try to use healing stones to control someone?

Matthew T Volk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 13-05-2007, 02:36 PM
James2612

Hi,

This sounds interesting, and may be useful to helo with your own helth but to control others, thats stuipd.

If that actually worked we would be in a lot of danager!!

James
Closed Thread