Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-10-2010, 08:37 AM
lisahey

chakra colored light cleansing visualization/meditation

'm sure at some point along the way i have read about a meditation similar to this, but then again it just kind of came to me and i would like to say that it is my creation as in i just had the thought and carried it out but then these things don't
necesarily come from me, they are provided to me so i want to acknowledge and thank the powers that be for any part in in blessing me with that insight, i have practiced it off and on for years and it can be very effective to cleanse/heal your chakras and also powerful in creating an altered state of consciousness (i have recently figured out how much it can do this latter part) IF you can keep your mind focused/concentrate long enough to carry it out as it can take awhile to properly shower each chakra. so light on your journey and if you want to share feedback it would be much appreciated!

so the technique is the same for each chakra and the colored light (think of the different wavelengths of each color) you send to each corresponds with the colors of the rainbow starting at the root (red); sacral (orange); solar plexus (yellow); heart center (green); throat (blue); third eye (indigo); crown (purple).

picture the root chakra as a beautiful lotus open and spinning towards the earth and connected by a central column that leads straight to the crown. pull and push red light in and out of that chakra with your breath if it helps you keep track, cleansing it with pure red light. do the same with the sacral, plexus, heart, throat, and eye chakras but those lotuses open to the front and back of you still connected at the central column. the crown chakra is cleansed and seen as open towards the sky with a direct link to the root through the central column.

spend as much time on each chakra as feels natural, or however long it seems to "need." ifyou get bored with one chakra move on, if your thoughts get in the way and try to distract you ( as we all know they have a tendency to do!) just come back to your breath and the color/chakra you were last on. don't get discouraged or be hard on yourself if you get distracted these things happen. persistence is the key. there you have it. i used this a lot when i was just beginning to regularly meditate but found it to be a very powerful addition to my regular techniques recently. thank you for reading and thank you kindly for any attempt with this! in love and light!
Old 24-10-2010, 05:56 AM
sunny shine

its wonderful to read such stuff. there is a you tube meditation that gives some voice and music to your script.