Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-10-2010, 04:43 PM
ColForbin

How Common Is Telepathy?

The other night, I felt as though a few of my friends were penetrating my mind, and I wasn't sure how to react or close them out.

Is this something that is a natural gift, or something that can be learned?
Old 22-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Ascender
I personally think that telepathy is a natural gift that we can develop from within with total belief. And i believe that it develops most naturally between soulmates and soulgroup.
The origins may come from our lives in Atlantis.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its a natural ablility we all have I feel BUT too its one we can learn to develope and have grow.

Many times other's enter to us that are NOT in any way aware they are doing so. It can at times feel like an invation of privacy.

There are many different things ye can do to stop this and assist in learing to conrol more so whom comes in.

One is surrounding with Divine White Light and asking for that Light to surround and protect.

The other is a shield or wall that one puts up in front of ye. This is done with the intentions that the item is real and that is it there to repell what comes at one. GENTLY and always with the HIGEST GOOD of the one ye are repelling in mind.

The other is a Bubble. This works well if ye FEEL that intrution coming. Imagaine a clear Bubble is put around that incoming thought and it encases it gently and in the Bubble it simply floats away.

Too one can put a Bubble around ye or ye's home or work palce ect.

These are some of the Tools that I have used for years. Being hugely Empathic and able to read most I have learned to really disapline against doing that as its an invation of personal space if done with intent.

Most are not aware.

GROUNDING too is important and many crystals too help.

Lynn
Old 22-10-2010, 05:09 PM
ColForbin

How do I learn how to listen?
Old 22-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Rumar

Telepathy depends on your own abilities and the minds of others. Some people subconsciously have mental blocks to keep their minds safe and secure. You also need to build a relationship with most people to kinda get started to understanding how telepathy works (because familiarity and differences can help you determine which is their thoughts and your own).

Telepathy can be developed by most people if not all but it takes TIME, you can have all the right procedures done and all the right practices but still can't do it.
Old 23-10-2010, 01:08 AM
ColForbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Telepathy depends on your own abilities and the minds of others. Some people subconsciously have mental blocks to keep their minds safe and secure. You also need to build a relationship with most people to kinda get started to understanding how telepathy works (because familiarity and differences can help you determine which is their thoughts and your own).

Telepathy can be developed by most people if not all but it takes TIME, you can have all the right procedures done and all the right practices but still can't do it.

What are the procedures and practices?
Old 23-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Rumar

Truth be told I only know how to do telepathy when I'm astral projecting, haven't gotten it yet physically, but if it takes time astrally it would also be physically.
Old 23-10-2010, 03:28 AM
Sangress

I think, just like Empathy, everyone is capable of it to some degree. But unlike empathy very few learn to master such a skill properly.

So its common, but people who are able to hone the skill and use it at will....etc are not so common.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:32 PM
otto

Hi there,
I just joined wanted to say hi first...

I am not sure if the gift is with everyone. I think it can come about in different ways. Just a few, Grandmothers, and Mothers pass it to you. Your guides, or Angel help you at certain times in your lives as needed.

I personally am going through a big growth period right now, I have blocked a lot out a long time.
I remember as a child seeing auras, and hearing someone close to me say something to me without talking and answering back. But confused and scared. I blocked it out...

No it is here rather I like it or not, we are who we are. We are made this way for a reason. Now to learn about myself, and maybe help others. I believe this is what I would love to be able to do with my gift... Help...Melanie
Old 03-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by otto
Hi there,
I just joined wanted to say hi first...

I am not sure if the gift is with everyone. I think it can come about in different ways. Just a few, Grandmothers, and Mothers pass it to you. Your guides, or Angel help you at certain times in your lives as needed.

I personally am going through a big growth period right now, I have blocked a lot out a long time.
I remember as a child seeing auras, and hearing someone close to me say something to me without talking and answering back. But confused and scared. I blocked it out...

No it is here rather I like it or not, we are who we are. We are made this way for a reason. Now to learn about myself, and maybe help others. I believe this is what I would love to be able to do with my gift... Help...Melanie

Hi Melanie,

I think and feel that learning about yourself is very important. Each of us contributes to the community and the greater self in ways that are not easily appreciated.

However with reflection we can discover or uncover our hidden potentials.

Best wishes .... John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/