Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Satan is talking to me???????????

I hear voices, they have identified themselves as:
Satan (when I hear Satan, it is SCARY and DEMONIC, I keep the lights on all day & night when I hear it).
The Queen (not sure what queen, it's a female voice)
Jesuits (this is a group of different human voices talking to me)

The voices tell me they want me to be the antichrist, that I am the horned beast and to do illegal acts including murder other people, threaten me that they'll set me on fire among other things.

I also smell Roses & Sweet Burning Flesh, feel invisible things touch me and taps on near-by objects.

What exactly is happening? How do you make it stop?

I have been labeled a paranoid schizophrenic however:
1) My nurse says I am not like the others she treats, i'm calm and don't talk outloud among other things
2) The shots that get injected into my body twice a month don't help despite it working for other people after a while who only get it once a month
Old 06-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalex
Satan (when I hear Satan, it is SCARY and DEMONIC, I keep the lights on all day & night when I hear it).

The voices tell me they want me to be the antichrist, that I am the horned beast and to do illegal acts including murder other people, threaten me that they'll set me on fire among other things.

I also smell Roses & Sweet Burning Flesh, feel invisible things touch me and taps on near-by objects.

1) My nurse says I am not like the others she treats, i'm calm and don't talk outloud among other things
2) The shots that get injected into my body twice a month don't help despite it working for other people after a while who only get it once a month

Hi dalex.

Welcome to SF.

First, I am wondering you said the shots of the medicine the nurse has been giving you is not helping, have you told her this? Perhaps a change of medication may help with some things here, especially anxiety.

I know what it is like. I was put on a medication that did not work for me at all when I was diagnosed. I was diagnosed as you were paranoid schizophrenic.

Are the shots you are taking called Risperdal? It may be the certain medicine is not helping you.

I was given risperdal in the hospital and both my father and the Dr. who gave it to me had noticed it did seem to calm me down a bit. At the time I was agitated. I again was put on the other medicine one time while admitted and it just wasn't working. My father requested when I went in to see someone at a behavioral health place locally that I perhaps try risperdal and it has helped quite a bit.

Perhaps your medicine may need to be changed or adjusted a bit to help you through the times you are having, at the very least help relieve some anxiety.

Best wishes.

Blessings.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:46 AM
Experiencer

You can praying. Openning up a bible and readings the psalms out loud. I know people who this has worked for.
Old 07-10-2017, 04:36 AM
Newbie ;)

They tried a few different things on me, one stronger than the previous.

The first was risperdal.

I am on the strongest medication available that is proven to work and I am on the highest dose and taking it twice a month which is the max amount of times one can take it.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Ascender
Nothing to suggest here, just want to say that with the proven to work thing, it just means statistically it’s more likely to work for someone... so there will be other meds that maybe only work for a small percentage, but they work perfectly for those individuals. I’m sure there will be one that will help so don’t give up trying anything they suggest, and keep telling them when something isn’t working for you. I wish you the best of luck in finding the right one soon :)
Old 07-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi Dalex

I am really sorry to hear about your problems.

I am no expert but i thought of something that helps me with panic attacks, know it's not the same problem not even close but when i get panic attacks i think i am going to die. I then say to myself calm down your mind is telling you your going to dying but the thing that really helps me is, that i try to know i am getting panic attack. That helps me allot.

Try it a few times, when you hear these voices tell yourself, I know it's the paranoid schizophrenic and it's okay the voices will pass and it's just the paranoid schizophrenic causing you to hear this voices and try not even worrying what they are saying just notice it's a voice. Easier said than done but try and see.

Very important that if it get worse or you feel more paranoid then stop!!!

Last thing, if it is really Satan, try sending him love. Try to love everything around you, like love everything you are grateful for and be grateful for all the small thing that you appreciate. That will help raise your vibration allot and attract higher beings that would help you and the demonic being or Satan do not like love and they might leave.

I wish you well in your fight with paranoid schizophrenic. I will be praying for you and sending you love and light.

Good luck
Old 08-10-2017, 02:30 AM
Experiencer

I just realized how I wrote that. I don't write like that. Don't know what's going on with my autocorrect!
But yea try praying.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:21 AM
Newbie ;)

When I was a kid I tried a oui ja board. The thing took off with a power of it's own and spelled out all kinds of answers to the random questions we asked. When I asked who was speaking it spelled out SATAN. This kind of scared me. I asked where it was and it spelled out "inside you". This really scared me and I never touched a board again, it's been about 55 years now. I have always thought that was really weird and scary until I realized what it meant. Satan is inside all of us! He's the thing that makes us doubt ourselves and doubt the truth. He's what condemns us with guilt and self hate. I don't think there is a real creature named Satan out there, he really does live inside each of us. To defeat Satan is to finally get control of your own mind and stop all the fear, guilt and hate! There is only one power!
Old 27-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Master
Quote:

ignore them. have doubt. Let doubt purge their essence from you.

When they speak, ignore it, doubt they are real. Doubt, doubt, doubt.

Believing they are real, and listening, is only empowering them.

Doubt, ignore, these are things told to me by someone much more advanced than me. I trust them, you should trust their wisdom too. It comes from a long line of spiritual seekers and masters, people who have dealt with energy entities that are able to communicate with us through our thoughts alone.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:

ignore them. have doubt. Let doubt purge their essence from you.

When they speak, ignore it, doubt they are real. Doubt, doubt, doubt.

Believing they are real, and listening, is only empowering them.

Doubt, ignore, these are things told to me by someone much more advanced than me. I trust them, you should trust their wisdom too. It comes from a long line of spiritual seekers and masters, people who have dealt with energy entities that are able to communicate with us through our thoughts alone.