Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-07-2016, 12:34 AM
Experiencer

Question Advice needed: Any way to maneuver around person blocking you to get to soulmate?

Does anyone have any advice on how to maneuver around a person (who's already attached) to call in a soulmate?

Soulmate prayers haven't brought in any potential suitors only signs keep pointing to him who is colleague. But I would have thought that I would at least have had opportunities to date.

In the past I was a workaholic, but this year I've been going to more social and work events. I keep feeling like I'm in limbo.

What am I missing? Is there something I'm supposed to learn from this person--and if so, what? Cause so far, I'll I'm receiving is confusion.
Old 17-07-2016, 12:42 AM
Deactivated Account
I haven't read any of your posts so I'm sure I don't have much to offer. But I can tell you one thing. A Twin will block you at every point if you're wrong about something. They can do this from other side of the freaking planet if they have to, trust me I've tried getting around my Twin it doesn't work. Other relationships don't matter at all, because they are subject to the TF energy itself, regardless of what state it is in, in the present moment.

I'd forget about it, and just do your thing for while. Step back from the situation, but stay focused on what is in front of you. It will all become clear eventually. Maybe you're not supposed to be dating right now.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 17-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Master
Sister Moon, i never thought TF could do this energetically!
Old 17-07-2016, 01:06 AM
Experiencer

Well your certainly right on the last sentence...it seems that I'm not supposed to be dating at all. Everything is coming together in my life. It seems like God is blessing me and I am so very thankful, truly I am, but I am so ready to settle down. I know some people have the empty nest syndrome, I must have the filling nest syndrome.

When I think I have things under control he pops up and then everything goes through the rollercoaster ride again. I thought the cord cutting prayer would disconnect us, but it didn't.

I keep myself busy with hobbies and other activities, I am happy and I love my life, and my friends. But I feel like I'm drowning in something that I can't even describe anymore. Best way to describe it feeling anxious and it's only after his visits. And then he starts invading my dreams again. True torture.

That's the reason I keep thinking a soulmate will solve the problem, but if I can't find anyone to date, then I can't even find a soulmate. Back to square one.

I surrender.
Old 17-07-2016, 01:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
Oh yes. Everything is made of divine energy and there's no way around it. People just confuse facts and theories with that, or they want to take time trying to prove it or whatever (which is their right and I respect that), so it's hard to see sometimes.

People are actually spiritually way bigger than they think they are. They don't realize, at all.

Puts a whole new perspective on things, doesn't it?

Old 17-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

BlueCat, he is a Scorpio--I think they have strong psychic abilities. My first hug from him set off my kundalini and since then I've been in trouble, like I got an extra person with me. I know that sounds strange.
Old 17-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Well your certainly right on the last sentence...it seems that I'm not supposed to be dating at all. Everything is coming together in my life. It seems like God is blessing me and I am so very thankful, truly I am, but I am so ready to settle down. I know some people have the empty nest syndrome, I must have the filling nest syndrome.

When I think I have things under control he pops up and then everything goes through the rollercoaster ride again. I thought the cord cutting prayer would disconnect us, but it didn't.

I keep myself busy with hobbies and other activities, I am happy and I love my life, and my friends. But I feel like I'm drowning in something that I can't even describe anymore. Best way to describe it feeling anxious and it's only after his visits. And then he starts invading my dreams again. True torture.

That's the reason I keep thinking a soulmate will solve the problem, but if I can't find anyone to date, then I can't even find a soulmate. Back to square one.

I surrender.

You and I seem to be at very opposite points. I wish my life was all coming together. I'm glad God is blessing you and I hope you enjoy everything that's happening in your nest.

Yeah, I'd quit trying to cut it. It is what it is. It sounds like you might be getting ready for the real deal, whatever it is.

My deal is quite different, obviously. I can't get away from it either, though.

Old 17-07-2016, 01:36 AM
Experiencer

SisterMoon - It has been a long, painful road for me both professionally and personally. My professional life took many twists and turns. My personal life took a brutal blow last year. That was the reason I threw myself into my work.

God and destiny caused the colleague and I working closer together starting last year. Previously we had kept our distance for years.

I know there's a lot of cleansing and purging before the final union but I guess the main thing for me to do accept this is truly happening. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop or some other major twist that I can't fathom happening.

Being a Gemini, I'm curious about wanting to know everything--in this case--I must trust that everything will work out for the good.

I do trust God always and forever. I know HE will always protect me and do whatever is in my best good.

The same for you SisterMoon--you are on your way. I have the faith.
Old 17-07-2016, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:

Energetically I feel tf doesn't want me to meet another
Old 17-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
SisterMoon - It has been a long, painful road for me both professionally and personally. My professional life took many twists and turns. My personal life took a brutal blow last year. That was the reason I threw myself into my work.

I totally hear you on this, my road has been a long and painful one too. It stopped being so painful as I took command of the situation. It sounds like you might be working some of that out. It might take time but I'm sure you're going to learn everything you need to know to handle whatever is coming.

Quote:
God and destiny caused the colleague and I working closer together starting last year. Previously we had kept our distance for years.

I know there's a lot of cleansing and purging before the final union but I guess the main thing for me to do accept this is truly happening. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop or some other major twist that I can't fathom happening.

Being a Gemini, I'm curious about wanting to know everything--in this case--I must trust that everything will work out for the good.

I do trust God always and forever. I know HE will always protect me and do whatever is in my best good.

Spoken like a true Queen with a fabulous mind and a big heart also, I'm sure. God knows what He's about. Nobody gets around His women. Kick it!

Quote:
The same for you SisterMoon--you are on your way. I have the faith.

I had to step away for a minute because this really got to me. Nobody ever says this to me. If you only knew...thank you so much.

Last edited by Ciona : 17-07-2016 at 03:02 AM.