Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I personally think that telepathy is a natural gift that we can develop from within with total belief. And i believe that it develops most naturally between soulmates and soulgroup.
The origins may come from our lives in Atlantis.

That's true, but there will be some from your soulgroup who are more gifted, skilled, or perhaps just more practised. And there will be some for whom you have more of an affinity or a trust in communicating with.

Along the lines of what you're saying, the strongest and most natural telepathic bond will be with the soul that is most closely connected to you.
Old 19-11-2010, 01:50 AM
Guide
To me it came naturally... I really, really, really wanted to talk to someone in secret without him being able to lie to me. I asked my guru to help me, as I intuited that with that person I had a connection from a former life, but couldn't quite get behind it. I told him day and time of our next meeting and my guru promised to be in deep meditation and help me all he could.

That day, I sort of asked in my mind "are you there?" and heard someone (my guru, I suppose) answer "yes, I am". The rest came naturally. I started mumbling a poem under my breath when approaching the person in question, and suddenly heard a whisper in my head telling me the author. I was baffled, then looked up and met his eyes, he seemed as surprised as me. I looked him deep in the eye as I went on approaching, silently showed him my amulet (both sides), then did a sort of "wake-up call" aloud, just a short "alló" (french accent) to which he answered "hállo" (the german version or accented the other way round).

He was a little scared after that but it seemed I knew exactly what I was doing. I couldn't control it, words just floated through me up to him and his words floated back. It was as clear as a real-life conversation, in words, even in other languages (spanish, french, german, english, even a bit of sanscrit).

It happened during class (he was my philosophy professor at Vienna university) and all the time we talked in our head he simultaneously talked aloud to the class. It was magnificent, he talked about prakriti and ishvara and purusha (theory of yoga by Patanjali, was the course) to the class and at the same time to me in my head.

Things got a little out of order later and I shouldn't tell because it is embarrassing and inappropriate (my first post telling the story was banned because of being too explicit) but let's just say I was able to influence his bodily experience and it felt very intense.

After class was over, we proved it to ourselves and the class - while I was running away after class, he stopped me short, sent me flying down the stairs in a spectacular stunt without me even getting a bruise.

It was only those two hours, only with that person and only once. But it changed me for life.
Old 19-11-2010, 02:44 AM
captain kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColForbin
The other night, I felt as though a few of my friends were penetrating my mind, and I wasn't sure how to react or close them out.

Is this something that is a natural gift, or something that can be learned?

Depends on whether your talking about sending our receiving. And does reading a mind just mean getting an intuitiuve look at what they are thinking. It can be. It can also be seeing images from another mind or receiving them. Words can and complete thoughts can be sent telepathically. I don't know how common a true telepath is, but I think instances of it happen all the time and people fail to recongnize where they got their thought or insight. I expience telepathy to an extreme extent everyday, nearly all the time. I'm not saying its a curse but I would certainly rather be free of it.
Old 19-11-2010, 08:21 AM
otto

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi Melanie,

I think and feel that learning about yourself is very important. Each of us contributes to the community and the greater self in ways that are not easily appreciated.

However with reflection we can discover or uncover our hidden potentials.

Best wishes .... John

Hi John Thank you, I'm working on it, and learning every day... Sorry it took me so long to reply I'm still learning my way around this big form...

But it is a true gift, I'm glad I found you... Melanie