Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
Everyone uses really submissive language when talking about the universe here, we are the universe there is no need to feel beaten or defeated by it.

PS. @tortoise walks I'm not really sure why I feel this way but your name is so awesome! Makes me think of slow motion.

I feel like rather than be reverent to the Universe, I think we should respect and work with the Universe instead.

Although it can be discouraged because the Universe likes to beat us to a pulp sometimes. :P
Old 23-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
I love your response. Especially the bolded part...Thank you for sharing.

The “Universe” has definitely brought me experiences and connections that have that have humbled me into absolute vulnerability and openheartedness and you’ve expressed it perfectly. How you get served with the unacceptable to integrate compassion and feelings and judgement of self and others.

I really like this interpretation. :)
Old 23-04-2018, 11:39 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
I really like this interpretation. :)

Yaaaaaas, Trinity!

Come join us here lol.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
I love your response. Especially the bolded part...Thank you for sharing.

The “Universe” has definitely brought me experiences and connections that have that have humbled me into absolute vulnerability and openheartedness and you’ve expressed it perfectly. How you get served with the unacceptable to integrate compassion and feelings and judgement of self and others.

Hi Tortoise Walks,

You're welcome! So glad it touched you!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 25-04-2018, 12:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassea
It's funny because I researched "celebrity worship syndrome" weeks ago precisely because you told another OP with her own problems to which was why I alluded to the little thing I put near the end of my original post. ;)

I could not resonate with the term because I do not worship people I don't know, I don't even worship people I do know, I am trying to cut him completely off from my life, I don't believe I am in love with him nor do I believe him to be in love with me.
I like to think I don't have schizophrenia and perfectly mentally competent.

Parasocial relationship and limerence, most likely. Which is why I am trying to get guidance, cut him off, cut all these feelings off to save any remaining dignity I might have left.
I miss the invincibility I used to have.

I know what it feels like to reject and/or try to understand these things, so I try to help people find ways to deduce what they are experiencing.

We ALL have parasocial relationships, and some of us find ourselves being drawn to someone in the public eye for one reason or another.

Many of us have alot of judgement about it. You will figure out what it all means for yourself. It may take time.

I, personally, viewed my tf as a bit of a guide due to the fact that there were so many synchronicities. I just thought of him as a living, breathing symbol.

Then, I met him and it got weird.

We have friends and acquaintances in common now. The further I move towards my career, the closer I get to him. It's not due to anything I have done or that he has done. It's just a really small industry.

You'll know if this is something you need to let go of or not.
Old 26-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Seeker
@Trinitydown

Thank you so much for your help again.

I have decided to seek closure by sending him a whole four page letter by confessing everything. As a celeb, I don't expect him to read the millions that are sent to him including mine and I'm pretty sure most would be filtered or thrown away anyway.

That doesn't matter. It's his lost. I feel so much lighter now that I got all that off my chest even if no one reads it.
I had four lovely Korean girls help me translate most of it and sent both versions in the packet.

The women staff at my local UPS office were highly amused and probably thought I was a madwoman lol.

Everything else depends on fate and luck, but it is time I move on with life and be the Queen I was meant to be rather than pining pathetically like this.

Thank you all for your input. If anything interesting happens, I will be sure to update. <3
Old 26-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassea
@Trinitydown

Thank you so much for your help again.

I have decided to seek closure by sending him a whole four page letter by confessing everything. As a celeb, I don't expect him to read the millions that are sent to him including mine and I'm pretty sure most would be filtered or thrown away anyway.

That doesn't matter. It's his lost. I feel so much lighter now that I got all that off my chest even if no one reads it.
I had four lovely Korean girls help me translate most of it and sent both versions in the packet.

Everything else depends on fate and luck, but it is time I move on with life and be the Queen I was meant to be rather than pining pathetically like this.

Thank you all for your input. If anything interesting happens, I will be sure to update. <3

You are very welcome. :)

I'm glad you had some help translating it! Hopefully it will all be water under the bridge now. You did what you could, now you can move on, like you said. If something happens, awesome, if not, something or someone better will come along. :)

-Trinity
Old 02-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Seeker
UPDATE! (I initially thought of not updating and keeping **** to myself cause I felt like I would continue getting snarky/idiotic responses, but ah well. Here's another outlet.)

To anyone who still cares to follow this thread: No, he obviously did not reply to the letter. It would be unrealistic if he did, but I have learned that I needed to let go of the letter literally.
He did, however, read it. How do I know? I just do. It's not something rational to explain but I can just feel it and I know the response as well which I won't be elaborating here.

So weird stuff has only continued to happen to me:

1) Smells

I don't understand it, but it got more and more obvious and it's always this one special fragrance that no one else can smell.
It's like a body odor and it gets stronger the more I think of him or see his picture.
My heart rate increases involuntarily and my body shudders.

The scent is musky like a body scent. I can randomly smell it anywhere and everywhere => work, especially outdoors, university, plane, different buildings, beaches, etc.

It's like it's there to remind me that his presence is still with me watching my every move or maybe trying to communicate with me.

Cigarettes; I always smell cigarette smoke at night. NO ONE in my house smokes.

I don't mean to sound crazy and delusional, but I do know what I'm experiencing.

2) Knowing things I shouldn't.

Call me insane and maybe it has something to do with meditation training, but people are starting to get shocked that I start to predict things accurately or I just suddenly know something when they ask me for a psychic reading.

I also suddenly know more about HIM when I don't even physically know him.
I suddenly know that his main issues currently is alcohol/drug overdose and that his hectic lifestyle is gradually wasting him away.

Sure enough, I found out a few days later via media news reiterating the exact same thing.