Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 28-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Pathfinder
Reawakening abilities after medication

I'm trying to develop my lucid dreaming, but I am trying to develop contacting my guides in my dreams and I'm having success. I used to have all abilities when I was a child (lucid dreaming, astral projection, connecting to guides, visiting other planets), but then the ritalin and prozac and other demons came and ten years later I managed to escape. Now I'm trying to reawaken those abilities. It's been about 8 years since I stopped the meds.

Has anyone experienced something similar? What helped you?a

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 28-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMD.KKS
I'm trying to develop my lucid dreaming, but I am trying to develop contacting my guides in my dreams and I'm having success. I used to have all abilities when I was a child (lucid dreaming, astral projection, connecting to guides, visiting other planets), but then the ritalin and prozac and other demons came and ten years later I managed to escape. Now I'm trying to reawaken those abilities. It's been about 8 years since I stopped the meds.

Has anyone experienced something similar? What helped you?a

artificial chemical disturbances can be cleaned away so the body /soul combo

you are can be in natural harmony and yes develop higher vibrational states to

that allow you to do things that are often said to be part of spirituality or

a result of the higher vibrational reality where you can do al sorts with the energies we are in

much of witch can be blocked my chemical drugs as you have been subjugated to in the past
Old 05-09-2016, 01:50 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Wow, Its really interesting that you say this because as a child I was very, intune, I could lucid dream but that was it, i was more of a natures child type, Always running in the woods, who thought I would be a witch doctor, or a healer... But when I was 13 I was admitted to a hospital for some emotional issues my family couldn't handle and spent 3 years in and out (moslty in) of hospitals while they tinkered with my brain putting me on and taking me off of aout 20 different psych meds...
I lost my creativity, My grace, my self-confidence. Its been almost 4 years since I quit taking my medications, and things are slowly coming back,
Let me emphasize SLOWLY.
What helped me most was getting off of the drugs. WHen I was 16 I began refusing to take them and i also began to control myself to where i wouldn't go back to the hospitals.
After that I met people who supported me in this decision and that helped alot too.
Mainly its been recovering what was lost to me, that was the most helpful.
And tyring to rebirth that inner child again. What ever it was the medication turned off.
Its tricky to offer help here because its such a strange topic. Most people dont even accept the fact the medications like that do something it seems to the connection of the body and soul. Or at least thats how it was for me.
I'm glad your off the meds, and me too.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
Wow, Its really interesting that you say this because as a child I was very, intune, I could lucid dream but that was it, i was more of a natures child type, Always running in the woods, who thought I would be a witch doctor, or a healer... But when I was 13 I was admitted to a hospital for some emotional issues my family couldn't handle and spent 3 years in and out (moslty in) of hospitals while they tinkered with my brain putting me on and taking me off of aout 20 different psych meds...
I lost my creativity, My grace, my self-confidence. Its been almost 4 years since I quit taking my medications, and things are slowly coming back,
Let me emphasize SLOWLY.
What helped me most was getting off of the drugs. WHen I was 16 I began refusing to take them and i also began to control myself to where i wouldn't go back to the hospitals.
After that I met people who supported me in this decision and that helped alot too.
Mainly its been recovering what was lost to me, that was the most helpful.
And tyring to rebirth that inner child again. What ever it was the medication turned off.
Its tricky to offer help here because its such a strange topic. Most people dont even accept the fact the medications like that do something it seems to the connection of the body and soul. Or at least thats how it was for me.
I'm glad your off the meds, and me too.

Psychiatry is a big hoax https://www.google.com/search?q=psyc...utf-8&oe=utf-8
I'm also glad that you're off your meds

The meds block the flow (prana or chi) of your astral body and then everything goes off. Those blockages need to be cleared. Perhaps you have felt intense pain all of a sudden at a point in your body. I felt it by my neck/shoulder. Like a knife had been stabbed in. It would only last a few seconds, but it was painful. It is subtle energy being cleared out of the astral body.

What helped me to speed up the clearing was a combination between a change in diet and lifestyle. I stopped eating meat, fish and eggs and that cleared up my mind as a extra benefit too. I also stopped taking other drugs. Anything that affected my mind. Alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine, dope etc. These things also interfere with clearing out the blockages in the astral body.
An interesting side note:I've observed MANY, I mean MANY, clairvoyants that smoke cigarettes. I think it's because they don't know how to use their abilities or what to do with it, so they sub-consciously numb themselves. It definitely lowers your vibration.

Anyway, I regress.
I'm like a 28 year old child. It's nice because I have the maturity and self-control of an adult (I mean a real adult, not just someone who is of a certain physical age) and the playfulness, enthusiasm and curiosity of a child. I think I'll keep it this way ;)

Best wishes on your road ahead

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.