Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-07-2016, 07:01 PM
Lorelyen

Tell me, why has she betrayed you by going her own way? Running her life the way she sees fit?
Did she actually commit to you in some way that should be inextricable?

Could it be that you're seriously misinterpreting "signs"? (Semiotics is my subject and signs are rarely specific unless they're utterances for concrete objects.)

They're widely/wildly open to interpretation otherwise. Are you sure you aren't trying to interpret signs that once seemed to signify something positive but actually didn't, just how you connected or associated them at the time?

Old 17-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Tell me, why has she betrayed you by going her own way? Running her life the way she sees fit?
Did she actually commit to you in some way that should be inextricable?

Could it be that you're seriously misinterpreting "signs"? (Semiotics is my subject and signs are rarely specific unless they're utterances for concrete objects.)

They're widely/wildly open to interpretation otherwise. Are you sure you aren't trying to interpret signs that once seemed to signify something positive but actually didn't, just how you connected or associated them at the time?

Ah well i never said that. Betrayal is telling serious lies repeatedly, destroying property that belonged to me she was told to return, reporting false allegations against me with authorities, telling false things about me and name calling.. theres more but this is enough to mention here.. thats betrayal. these kind of things are not acceptable at her age by any means.

as far as signs.. i dont go looking for them i purposely try to avoid them and it goes beyond things such as numbers..they have all been things that personally relate to her.
Old 17-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Because it's a soul connection. You just think it's in the past. You're affecting her all the time whether you know it or not. Energetically speaking. If you cut it, it might be the worst thing in the world to ever happen to her. It doesn't matter if she's fully conscious of your energy or not, in that perspective. I really did have a phenomenally effective vid on cutting, and my compatriot won't let me have it now. The universe doesn't want you to have it.

Then its been quite negative energetically most of the time. for quite some time too when i myself was unaware of any Sc to her. i knew but yet i didnt at that time. Not as something that others have that is similar. Im really disappointed that theres no more vid to cut ties to her..i dont knwo why im not meant to have it.

Quote:
I think you're selling yourself short. Do you really think that all of your understanding and excellence were for nothing? You were the thing the universe sent. There is no stopping your energy when it comes to her. See reason, man. Maybe you were all the universe had at the time. I know what she did sucks but that doesn't change the fact that you don't suck.

Think about what's really best for her...you know it's not what she's doing now..

in short yes. its one thing to be with another but to actually intentionally accept all the things she realized that she shouldnt and also worse things then before because of me was a huge waste of my time and energy. i feel used. the universe had other options it could have picked instead.

Quote:
Notice I didn't say...do you care about what's really best for her anymore, because you're angry...

You're the strength...

and shes the pathetic weakling who puts up with abuse all for a piece of paper shes too lazy to go make herself

Quote:
I would encourage you to love her enough to forgive her, generally speaking...it doesn't mean you ever have to have a relationship with her, ever if you don't want to...it doesn't mean you have to forgive her enough to be in a relationship with her again, change your standards, or ever take her back...you can put it behind you yes in the past in that perspective in your life but you can't throw out the good that's already been done.

i get a big fat F on that lesson. i failed..i cant do that. im either not ready to or dont want to. id rather just forget. if she were to say try returning.. it would end in disaster for her. shes not welcome back. lazy was too willing to throw good away for a piece of paper she even refuses to make for her own children. if shes so willing to destroy her own children she is willing to destroy me as well. i am ready to sever now and i will succeed in finding how to do so and be free of that parasite.
Old 18-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Indeed.

Go for it, I say. Parasites suck, man. They ALL suck...it's their nature!

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 18-07-2016, 04:23 AM
Experiencer
[/quote] Originally posted by wraithklewn

difficult? mine is impossible.. i have yet to see others as bad as mine..and ive been told alot of really bad ones [/quote]

Mines 65 & never worked a day in her life, but acts like the Queen of Sheba & expects everyone else to support & solve her problems.

Been in & out of mental institutions since I can remember 10 times in the past 30yrs been diagnosed everything from depressed, bi polar, schizophrenic & for the past 10yrs paranoid schizophrenic. Has never admitted there is anything wrong & has always refused help of any kind.

I've been told that her team of guides requested I be born as her child to help her, but I gave up years ago, speaking to a brick wall.

I'm just waiting for the day she drops dead, she's not learning or growing in anyway in this life & is only causing a major burden for all involved.
Old 18-07-2016, 05:12 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Indeed.

Go for it, I say. Parasites suck, man. They ALL suck...it's their nature!

if i can ever find out how to do so i wont waste another second in doing it.. everyone says you cant but that obviously isnt true.. but why is it so closely guarded and hidden for?!?
Old 18-07-2016, 05:14 AM
Guide

Originally posted by wraithklewn

difficult? mine is impossible.. i have yet to see others as bad as mine..and ive been told alot of really bad ones [/quote]

Mines 65 & never worked a day in her life, but acts like the Queen of Sheba & expects everyone else to support & solve her problems.

Been in & out of mental institutions since I can remember 10 times in the past 30yrs been diagnosed everything from depressed, bi polar, schizophrenic & for the past 10yrs paranoid schizophrenic. Has never admitted there is anything wrong & has always refused help of any kind.

I've been told that her team of guides requested I be born as her child to help her, but I gave up years ago, speaking to a brick wall.

I'm just waiting for the day she drops dead, she's not learning or growing in anyway in this life & is only causing a major burden for all involved.[/quote]

yikes thats terrible. sorry to hear that.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithklewn
Ah well i never said that. Betrayal is telling serious lies repeatedly, destroying property that belonged to me she was told to return, reporting false allegations against me with authorities, telling false things about me and name calling.. theres more but this is enough to mention here.. thats betrayal. these kind of things are not acceptable at her age by any means.

as far as signs.. i dont go looking for them i purposely try to avoid them and it goes beyond things such as numbers..they have all been things that personally relate to her.

In that case, honestly, either or both of you have been labouring under a terrible illusion. It almost seems as if you've really put yourself out to help and support her, let compassion rule your head and she's taken advantage of it.

Truly, you have to de-obsess yourself now. Cut your losses. Nothing good can come of draining yourself more at the expense of this situation. It's important to use every means at your disposal before it sours you forever or for a very long time.

This person obviously wants to go her own way and is so institutionalised by the environment that she's in that it'll take "an awakening" on her behalf to change things... i.e. her eyes open to her prison.