Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2012, 01:33 AM
Guide
Dear Sparrow

This bring me to a thought,

Names are just an illusion. Spirits cannot be females and males, and names are used to be female names or male names. Any name you can write in this forum is just a representation of what we are able to understand here and now. And not specifically a name coming from the spirit world. Names are just a convention. So that you can have many names, either female ones or male ones, as much as you want, but such names are not exactly you, just the persona you are showing us.

I doubt that spirits in their pure state can have any name coming from any language of any world, understandable or not by any human being. Recognition of a spirit should not be through a name but through the energy or any other spiritual sign.

Do you share this view?

Love and Light,

TISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Welcome words friend, and welcome to the joy that your life can be, should you but open your eyes to see!

The name you seek is contained within one of my images I have previously presented and posted in the Sanctuary of the Sparrow. Though it is a name I do not openly share to everyone. Those of pure heart will come to know of it.
-Sparrow
Old 02-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Guide

Once again, very helpful at keeping me happy, and by extension, this helps others whose spheres intersect with mine. Cheers, friend, and looking forward to next time we interact.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Salutations of light, through love.

It matters not what reality you perceive yourself to be experiencing as a being, all realities are constructs of consciousness, and thus must be the product of your grandest imagination. If you imagine yourself to be restricted or trapped within any reality, it is only because you have been led to believe such boundaries exist, thus, you choose to imagine them as being real (real-ity). The reason that you believe such boundaries...

[shortened to save forum space, please see Sparrow's post for the full text]

...All things are a door. All you need is the right key.

-Sparrow
Old 05-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear Sparrow

This bring me to a thought,

Names are just an illusion. Spirits cannot be females and males, and names are used to be female names or male names. Any name you can write in this forum is just a representation of what we are able to understand here and now. And not specifically a name coming from the spirit world. Names are just a convention. So that you can have many names, either female ones or male ones, as much as you want, but such names are not exactly you, just the persona you are showing us.

I doubt that spirits in their pure state can have any name coming from any language of any world, understandable or not by any human being. Recognition of a spirit should not be through a name but through the energy or any other spiritual sign.

Do you share this view?

Love and Light,

TISS
Angelic acknowledgements and beautiful blessings.
Dear Tiss,

In part I share such view, in the way that you aspire in your perspective to illuminate others to the fact that names and labels are inventions of mind, and not a prerequisite for spirit to know or be of its Self. Though for one to ask on a forum what is the name that you are known by in spirit, I understand this to be a mental parameter with which another person can relate to another, create a sort of anchor or bridge through which to connect with another on another level, as well as to be able to reinforce their belief systems surrounding the spirit world.
To further expand on my view of the nature of names, and their usage in the spirit world, I shall address each aspect of your words and share an alternative perspective to reflect upon.

Names are just an illusion

When you speak the name of your beloved, your loved one, you do not tend to associate it with an illusion. You will often associate their name with deep feelings, intimate memories and different states of being. States of being specifically because every word you utter takes you into a specific state of mind, and state of energy vibration. This is because each word, each sound, is connected within a complex network of stored imagery and sensory information within your consciousness persona. All sound is energy, and within all sound is active intent. Words, names, are merely utterances of sounds, associations you have acquired and created energetically within your consciousness journey. A name is an association and energy pathway which connects consciousness to specific identities of consciousness and their journeys; their life stories, as well as those you have created in your subconscious. When you speak a name verbally, or mentally, what you are doing is accessing consciousness pathways. Everything is a door, even words.

Spirits cannot be females and males

Spirit is the essence of all that was, is and will ever be, there is nothing spirit is not.

Names are used to be female names or male names

Many androgynous life forms exist, which are observed to have neither male or female physical characteristics, or both simultaneously, and it is only the human mind that insists on creating distinct divisions to create further separation from one-ness. Many beings in the spirit world often alter their sexuality, within appearance, to suit each specific task at hand or association with another being or entity. It tends also to be human thinking to presume human beings will choose to appear human once they have passed on, despite being of many other forms for hundreds of thousands of years.
Though on Earth names are attached to newly born children by their physical characteristics, as has been said, in the spirit world names are used and applied for quite different reasons.

Any name you can write in this forum is just a representation of what we are able to understand here and now.

Completely true.

So that you can have many names, either female ones or male ones, as much as you want, but such names are not exactly you, just the persona you are showing us.

Also completely true.
I will comment aside this that whilst one being can have multiple personas simultaneously within the spirit world, as in, you can be multiple identities, in multiple places at once, each persona will tend to carry the same name throughout. Such a name will be their core name; the name of which that being, in spirit, in essence, is known by. This name will represent the characteristics of that beings journey and the qualities they have come to embody. If you ask another why they are known by the name they carry, they will tell you the story behind it. Yet in another dimension altogether other beings, of completely different origin and nature may refer to your core essence in another way, which is comparative to the form and context of language within that particular dimension. You will also find that one name from one dimension can be translated into another form and usage as you transcend dimensions.

Recognition of a spirit should not be through a name but through the energy or any other spiritual sign.

This is an important point. Certainly so for human beings within their vulnerability and reckless dabblings with Ouija boards and other injudicious communication tools. Just because a being in the spirit world claims to be this, that or the other, does not mean to say is it so. In the spirit world all things are possible and permissible within ones own sphere of vibration. This includes lies and deceit. Though rather than ban such things from higher vibrational dimensions, you will simply not be able to perceive such higher dimensions or know of their existence until you have changed your way of thought and intent. Your consciousness will simply not allow you access by your own will and choice.
This then makes such a point an important one. Place your trust in a being or entity by the nature of their energy, not by the garments of persona or the names attached to those personas.

Your cosmic companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 05-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Master
Just droppin' in to say hi, Sparrow~*

Old 06-02-2012, 07:08 AM
Seeker

dear sparrow,i have been reading this thread for quite some time now and always come back and read at random and let the knowledge sink in......thank you for sharing such wisdom with us.....
there is something i want to ask you......

there is this aunt of mine who has an alcoholic husband....she has been suffering for almost 25 years now and he is just getting worse with time....i believe that we are all here to learn lessons and life will continue to try to teach us till we learn......i feel she is suffering unnecessarily and fails to try and get out of the situation.....her son has also gone through hell with such a father and isnt doing much with his life now...he is almost 22

i would like to know one thing......should she accept this as karmic and continue suffering or can she do something about it...whenever we tell her to do something she convinces us that this is her destiny and there isnt anywhere she can go....it really pains us to see her like this.....but she has convinced herself theres no way out.."....its just been going on too long now...

sorry for the long story ...i would deeply value your insight on this ...thgx
Old 06-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Seeker

there is one more question please which i need to ask......

my sister was killed in a car crash 10 years back....we could only be by her side after about 7-8hours of the accident,she was in a coma when we arrived at the hospital and stayed in coma for 10 days.....she had a brain stem injury and otherwise looked fine,no scratches etc

could she hear us?we spoke to her and when the docs told us there was no hope we were always at her side but never got any sign from her.......its almost as if she gave us time to realise that she had to go ......could that be?

i am waiting for the time when i meet her......will i?it is just too painful to think about it.....i am sorry

would you please let me know what you think?thank you.....
Old 06-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iris
dear sparrow,i have been reading this thread for quite some time now and always come back and read at random and let the knowledge sink in......thank you for sharing such wisdom with us.....
there is something i want to ask you......

there is this aunt of mine who has an alcoholic husband....she has been suffering for almost 25 years now and he is just getting worse with time....i believe that we are all here to learn lessons and life will continue to try to teach us till we learn......i feel she is suffering unnecessarily and fails to try and get out of the situation.....her son has also gone through hell with such a father and isnt doing much with his life now...he is almost 22

i would like to know one thing......should she accept this as karmic and continue suffering or can she do something about it...whenever we tell her to do something she convinces us that this is her destiny and there isnt anywhere she can go....it really pains us to see her like this.....but she has convinced herself theres no way out.."....its just been going on too long now...

sorry for the long story ...i would deeply value your insight on this ...thgx
Dear iris,

Salutations of light, through love.

I speak to you now in the highest respect and deepest understanding of your words and their desperation. First and foremost, let us have one thing perfectly clear that there be no mistake or room for doubt. This situation, as you have described it, is not the result of karmic destiny or any other form of prearranged lesson of learning imposed upon such beloved souls. It is a fabricated belief that a human being must endure any such form of suffering in order to be the infinitely beautiful being that they are. At most, the suffering human beings allow themselves to endure will merely lower their vibration and coat their beautiful spirit in more dense attachments of consciousness that exclude them from reaching their full potential and accessing higher dimensions of reality. We are aware of the teachings of old, birthed within religion, which proclaim a being must suffer in silence to prove his or her worth to some watchful deity in order that they may earn a place of enlightenment or hierarchical distinction. I have known and met many such individuals who have crossed over holding this as their expectation, only for me to be called upon to realign their understanding to how things actually are, in order that they may move onward.

In a sense, your aunt has not been suffering for almost 25 years, she has been in denial of her own responsibilities to her core happiness and her own sense of wellbeing as a sentient spark of the Creator. She has allowed social expectations and old traditional thought patterns to isolate her will and willingness to fulfil her own spiritual, emotional and inspirational needs. She has feared to be seen as selfish in her own thoughts and needs for her own separate path of joy and fulfilment. It is those feelings of guilt and selfishness that must be overcome, with help from her family and friends, should she choose another direction for her life, and her destiny.

I understand your belief system surrounding the learning of lessons, but understand this, such lessons you are to learn are actually regarding who you truly are. You are here to learn about yourself through the choices and decisions you make. Allowing yourself to suffer in order that another may retain transient comforts, or repeat self-destructive behaviour, is the same as inflicting the same suffering onto another, for We Are All One!. What you do upon yourself, you do to another. What you do to another, you do upon yourself. What is it she is learning? She is learning the nature of choices and the reality being created by such choices.

Now you have become aware of the suffering of these souls, you will want to try to help create the circumstances that make it possible for this loved one to choose something different for herself, instead of such individual using destiny as an excuse for lack of willingness and self-respect. She is on this Earth for her own individual reasons and rewards, not for the sake of one other human being, who is then to dictate her entire life journey, and its premature end.

-Sparrow

Old 06-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iris
there is one more question please which i need to ask......

my sister was killed in a car crash 10 years back....we could only be by her side after about 7-8hours of the accident,she was in a coma when we arrived at the hospital and stayed in coma for 10 days.....she had a brain stem injury and otherwise looked fine,no scratches etc

could she hear us?we spoke to her and when the docs told us there was no hope we were always at her side but never got any sign from her.......its almost as if she gave us time to realise that she had to go ......could that be?

i am waiting for the time when i meet her......will i?it is just too painful to think about it.....i am sorry

would you please let me know what you think?thank you.....
Dear iris,

I return with salutations of light,

I can confirm your sister was aware of every word said to her during this time. Not only at the time but also that she had the ability to ‘go back in time’ and witness events over again from multiple vantage points. This should then be a confirmation to you that no thought, prayer and whisper of love was lost or shall be forgotten. You will indeed meet her again, and I believe she has something to show you on your return to the spirit world. I am to understand she is quite excited about anticipating this time to come. However, you are to live your current life to the fullness of its original intent.

-Sparrow and the Asceleottyi

Old 06-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Just droppin' in to say hi, Sparrow~*
Why, hello Silvergirl, how nice of you to join us within our garden of words. - Sparrow

Old 06-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Seeker

wow that is profound,i will be reading your words to my aunt and hope that she realizes her mistakes.....

what u wrote about my sister makes me cry......though it has been 10 years since her passing,it is still a very fresh wound as we never got to say goodbye,she was married only a week when the accident happenend ,and it was the first death i witnessed in the family.....there is a void now which is always there,i was very close to her.....it was just too traumatic .....i sometimes want to give up this life and its responsibilities and go and meet her,because i know she is there somewhere and it is painful that i cant connect with her....

thank you so much for your time and insights...you must be knowing how valued they are....

i have so many more questions but will bother you at another time......will reflect on these answers for awhile..thanks again