Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Master
Thank you SGS for telling us a bit about yourself,...its odd(my oddness) because I have only ever perceived you as timeless, not as a human persona,....doh! hehe,....I know how bizarre these words must sound to others.....but that's just how i feel about sparrow.......many blessings....
Old 03-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Thank you SGS for telling us a bit about yourself,...its odd(my oddness) because I have only ever perceived you as timeless, not as a human persona,....doh! hehe,....I know how bizarre these words must sound to others.....but that's just how i feel about sparrow.......many blessings....
Then you have a good understanding how I percieve myself.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 10-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Then so pleased we are you chose our little haven of hospitality to exercise your individual voice.

Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow :)

Quote:
Even a stone has consciousness. It is simply that your human retina is not able to register movement, time frequency or active behaviour within its external outward projection. All things have consciousness, even the space you perceive as being empty. If it exists in your physical world then it is a projection of consciousness from another event.

How would you define "consciousness" in this context? Also, is it correct for me to say that if my retina can register movement, time frequency, and active behaviour within its external outward projection, I would then become aware of the consciousness of a stone?

Quote:
Saving a bug, for example, does not go unnoticed and left forgotten by other kingdoms and domains. Such a bug will actually return to you in the spirit world to thank you for your generosity of life interaction.

Will the act of harming a bug while on Earth be remembered in the spirit world? Will I have to pay for my actions?

Quote:
The fact human beings behave much like a virus, needlessly annihilating most other Earth species, demonstrates human beings are not the ‘higher’ life forms they would deem themselves to be. For in doing so they are in fact causing their own demise. Suffering then is experienced within all species.

Could you explain to what extent are human beings dependent on animals for survival? Also, what is the cause of suffering? If a stone has consciousness, does it experiencing suffering too?

Quote:
This will of course help you to understand that within your own cellular memory matrix exists the life experiences of all of your genetic ancestors, all the way back 5 million years.

I'm a little bit confused because scientists claim that life on Earth began over 3 billion years ago. Have you heard about the Cambrian explosion some 550 million years ago? I've always thought that humans evolved from simple organisms, and I'm wondering why my cellular memory goes back only 5 million years?

Quote:

The genetic blueprint complex which is given to you by your parents are not simply genetic instructions for biological growth. Within that are the cellular memories which act as a survival instinct to intuitively enable you to cope with new threatening and stressful circumstances.

Are there any differences between my genetic blueprint complex and my DNA?

Quote:

Treat your body as the temple it is and many doors of wisdom it shall reveal to you.

Do you think meditation might be a good way to do so?

Quote:
No, even smaller than that my friend.

May I ask how small is the etheric strand? Perhaps smaller than an atom?
Old 10-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Djurplagare89

After the physical death theres new birth! It goes in circle on and on. Dont you worry about death but our instinct tell us to be aware.
Old 17-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Master
a1candidate

I revisit to speak with you again my friend.
I see that you have a few further thoughts to disclose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
How would you define "consciousness" in this context?

I would define it as LIFE.

Quote:
Also, is it correct for me to say that if my retina can register movement, time frequency, and active behaviour within its external outward projection, I would then become aware of the consciousness of a stone?

In reality this would not occur. Your human retina has been attuned over 5 million years of evolution to register only certain frequencies of light and movement for your physical survival, and your brain accustomed to interpret information within a very specific time frame of events. In the same way as you cannot physically perceive a flower seed growing or the branches of a tree sprouting within your own accustomed time awareness. Or further still, how you cannot perceive the many species of Faerie that live and breed within and around these flora forms.

Speaking theoretically, were you able to register the movement of stone within the range of your retina, this would not conclude you would be any closer to understanding its true nature or consciousness. Human beings have yet to master this perception among their own species.

You must also be aware that physical objects such as stone retain energy interactivity from its surrounding environment and other forms of consciousness. In the same way that your wooden furniture retain cellular memory and energy residues it has acquired in getting to where it sits in your home. Energy patterns left by human influence for example, would be more perceivable to you from your point of view that those of other influences.

Quote:
Will the act of harming a bug while on Earth be remembered in the spirit world?

Everything is re-membered in the spirit world. It is written within your own Akashic records and within the records held by the species in question. And yes, bugs do have sentient records. Remember, just because they have a smaller physical appearance does not make their spirit less evolved, or less wise than yours. The question you must ask yourself is, did I intentionally wish to do harm, or was the departure of the bug due to an unfortunate unintended action?

Quote:
Will I have to pay for my actions?

The currency of ‘payment’ if you will, is that of your own self-reflection of your own deeds, thoughts and attitudes towards yourself. To gain access to further reservoirs of wisdom and wonder within the spirit realms requires close inspection of all your unspoken thoughts and undisclosed deeds. Payment then must always come in the form of your own self motivated understanding of past actions within your own capacity of compassion. This comes as a natural understanding, as something you must do in order to move from where you are presently to where you aspire to be or go within other realms.

Quote:
Could you explain to what extent are human beings dependent on animals for survival?

All species upon the Earth are interdependent on one another for harmonious cyclical survival, for the life cycles and sustainability mechanisms are all built upon each others coexistence. If you remove just one species from a coexisting energy platform that Earth is, this will have a cascading influence on all other species in one way or another. This principle is universal within all kingdoms of the Earth. For example, the oceans and the forests provide you with the majority of your oxygen to survive. The very harmful change in ocean acidification, the rapidly increasing devastation of photosynthetic life by humanity, this will permanently extinguish millions of species in a cascading chain reaction of extinction, ultimately causing humanities own downfall. You will have no more oxygen, and your food and drinking water will be highly toxic. Your quality of life and available resources will be minimal.

Quote:
Also, what is the cause of suffering?

Disharmony.

Quote:
If a stone has consciousness, does it experiencing suffering too?

This depends on your own definition of suffering in your approach to this question, as well as how the consciousness of a stone would define suffering. The consciousness of a stone, as with all consciousness, has its own value structure in how it perceives itself and its own environment. To know that you are suffering requires you to have an awareness of ‘I’ and independent identity. The question beckons, how does the stone perceive itself?

Quote:
I'm a little bit confused because scientists claim that life on Earth began over 3 billion years ago. Have you heard about the Cambrian explosion some 550 million years ago? I've always thought that humans evolved from simple organisms, and I'm wondering why my cellular memory goes back only 5 million years?

The 5 million years of which I refer relates to humanity as an individual species. In that, humanity has walked the Earth for 5 million years, regardless of what it says in your university text books. The memories within your cellular state prior to this are somewhat subdued by certain events in history, and because they resonate to a different frequency to your more recent evolutionary activity.

Quote:
Are there any differences between my genetic blueprint complex and my DNA?

Your DNA is essentially a fixed coded information program that instruct your physical cells to behave in specific ways. The cellular memory passed on by your ancestors contain the very consciousness of those beings who have come before you. This comes to you in the form of instinct, imagination and other vehicles of ingenuity. However, it may also come in the form of more negative manifestations.

Quote:
Do you think meditation might be a good way to do so?

Meditation can be a great start to abundant health and wellbeing, and open doors to many other potentials, particularly in connecting with your spirit.

Quote:
May I ask how small is the etheric strand? Perhaps smaller than an atom?

The size of it really depends on from what perspective you are viewing it from does it not my friend?. From a human perspective, who cannot perceive it anyway due to its vibration beyond physical matter, does the actual size matter?

In the Light of Love.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 19-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Master
Color Come togeather.

Nice words.

Dear Sparrow.

As always.
Old 20-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Guide

Hassia Yai and all,

How can i reawaken to my creativity and cultivate my imagination?
Old 25-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Master
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Hassia Yai and all,
How can i reawaken to my creativity and cultivate my imagination?

Umm do some thing, like sparrow says see a tree in the distance smell its blossom from afar, don't think, feel, and then ask your soul group. ............
Old 04-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Seeker

Quote:
I would define it as LIFE.

If consciousness is defined as life, and a stone has consciousness, this would logically mean that a stone is a form of life, am I right?

Quote:

In reality this would not occur. Your human retina has been attuned over 5 million years of evolution to register only certain frequencies of light and movement for your physical survival, and your brain accustomed to interpret information within a very specific time frame of events. In the same way as you cannot physically perceive a flower seed growing or the branches of a tree sprouting within your own accustomed time awareness. Or further still, how you cannot perceive the many species of Faerie that live and breed within and around these flora forms.

Could you describe some of these species of Faerie? I'm just curious.

Quote:

Speaking theoretically, were you able to register the movement of stone within the range of your retina, this would not conclude you would be any closer to understanding its true nature or consciousness. Human beings have yet to master this perception among their own species.

Which species have mastered this skill? Are the Asceleott capable of understanding the true nature or consciousness of a stone?

Quote:

Everything is re-membered in the spirit world. It is written within your own Akashic records and within the records held by the species in question.

This conversation that I'm having with you woud be recorded in both of our Akashic records, am I correct?

Quote:

The currency of ‘payment’ if you will, is that of your own self-reflection of your own deeds, thoughts and attitudes towards yourself. To gain access to further reservoirs of wisdom and wonder within the spirit realms requires close inspection of all your unspoken thoughts and undisclosed deeds. Payment then must always come in the form of your own self motivated understanding of past actions within your own capacity of compassion. This comes as a natural understanding, as something you must do in order to move from where you are presently to where you aspire to be or go within other realms.

How far would you agree that the wisest species are those with the highest capacity for compassion?

Quote:

The very harmful change in ocean acidification, the rapidly increasing devastation of photosynthetic life by humanity, this will permanently extinguish millions of species in a cascading chain reaction of extinction, ultimately causing humanities own downfall. You will have no more oxygen, and your food and drinking water will be highly toxic. Your quality of life and available resources will be minimal.

As a single individual human being, what can I do to stop this? Also, was the extinction of the Dodo bird caused by humans?

Quote:

Disharmony.

How does disharmony lead to suffering?

Quote:

This depends on your own definition of suffering in your approach to this question, as well as how the consciousness of a stone would define suffering. The consciousness of a stone, as with all consciousness, has its own value structure in how it perceives itself and its own environment. To know that you are suffering requires you to have an awareness of ‘I’ and independent identity. The question beckons, how does the stone perceive itself?

I would define suffering as an unpleasant experience. Since I am unable to perceive the consciousness of a stone, I believe it is not possible for me to predict with great accuracy how a stone perceives itself. However, if I were to make a guess, I feel that a stone may be able to perceive itself to be passive, quiet, and unnoticed by its environment.

Quote:

The memories within your cellular state prior to this are somewhat subdued by certain events in history, and because they resonate to a different frequency to your more recent evolutionary activity.

Which events in history are you referring to? Also, how did humans evolve?

Quote:

Your DNA is essentially a fixed coded information program that instruct your physical cells to behave in specific ways. The cellular memory passed on by your ancestors contain the very consciousness of those beings who have come before you. This comes to you in the form of instinct, imagination and other vehicles of ingenuity. However, it may also come in the form of more negative manifestations.

What type of negative manifestations could be passed down from my ancestors?

Quote:

Meditation can be a great start to abundant health and wellbeing, and open doors to many other potentials, particularly in connecting with your spirit.

What do you think of the various forms of meditation such as Mindfulness Meditation and Transcendental Meditation? Are there any intrinsic differences between them?

Quote:

The size of it really depends on from what perspective you are viewing it from does it not my friend?.

Perhaps that may be true of the spirit world, but here on Earth, most physical objects have a fixed size irregardless of perspective. In other words, a 2-meter ruler will always remain 2 meters in length, regardless of how a human views it. However, I suppose things are a bit different in the spiritual world. Also, those species with higher powers may see things differently.

Quote:

From a human perspective, who cannot perceive it anyway due to its vibration beyond physical matter, does the actual size matter?

The actual size does not matter, but knowing a rough estimate would allow me to gain a better understanding of my environment and satisfy my curiosity. To the extent that you've taken your time to answer these questions, I'm very grateful to you indeed.

P.S. Would it be okay for me to contact you privately? I would like to get to know you personally. However, your inbox is currently full and I am unable to send over any private messages.
Old 17-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Guide

Hassia Yai,

How can I or we become (a) Shining One/Ones? I realize that this is is quite, quite a goal.

Justin