Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Spirit Wanderer

Greetings Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Over the past 6 months my guides on the other side and I have been working on various lessons ... helping me grow and learn. Most of my earlier life was spent in a very low vibrational state of mind and I understand it was all self inflicted now. A great deal of hate, pain, anger and emotional darkness most of the time. At the time - I couldn’t understand why I didn’t want to be here and why I was so miserable but that was all I knew back then. Within the past several months I’ve just recently been opening up to love and compassion as I become more aware of my surroundings and what it is that’s going on both in the physical and the afterlife.

I’ve read several times that the vibration we send out is what we attract but it didn’t sink in till I experienced it and my guides confirmed it for me. I’m not at a spiritual level where I’m not affected by negativity and letting life lower my vibration. Keeping my vibration high is a full time job at the moment. It's still a struggle only because I’m not used to my vibration being high on a constant level. I tend to get stuck sometimes in that dark emotional state until one or more of my guides raises my vibration and everything is right with the world again.

My question is - Please, how do I manage to raise my vibration (mood, state of mind) and keep it at a higher level so I don’t keep falling into my old habits.

I’ve been told by my guides to make a list of things I feel gratitude for ... loved ones, spouse, a secure job, nice house and so forth and focus on that ... practicing a state of gratitude so to speak on a daily basis. Also to do what I love which is drawing and art I’ve noticed also brings my vibration up higher but I can’t draw 100% of the time as it’s only a hobby right now. Meditation and reflecting on the love my guides express to me on a normal basis helps tremendously.

I understand each individual is different, what might work for 1 person might not work for another but do you have any advice and/or tips on how an individual is to stay in a higher vibration or a state of love and compassion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Is there a hell?

Since the substance that forms the framework for the spirit realms is sensitive to thought projections, you cannot then expect to simply stroll straight into heaven if you have spent a lifetime in a state of hell. The spirit realm will always be a reflection of what you resonate within.
If you do not want to experience a state of hell upon mortal death, then start creating a state of heaven upon mortal life. For you will then carry forth this state into the ether world.

-SPARROW-

You posted the above earlier in this thread which now makes sense to me. The recent lessons from my guides tells me that’s what I need to work on at the moment is being a happier, more loving person and being in a state of higher vibration more often.
Old 20-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Spirit Wanderer (and Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow too)

Please forgive me for interfering, when you ask for Sparrow's response, but I feel I would like to respond, Spirit Wanderer, because I recognise a lot of what you are saying here. And I have found a little way of mine which does help. And an attitude which does help these things.

I also am not able to achieve a continual 'default' high vibration. I know I will -one day -but at the moment do still have energetic patterns formed from 'habits' based upon past events and emotional/mental responses to such events (which have formed paths or trackways in consciousness)
The only reason I wish to live more in a high vibration is simply because it is a happier state, more expansive, more free, and more beautiful, harmonious, etc. It feels better, and other Beings come to me in that state which is the most lovely experience.
And then I go back sometimes to a cloudy state, where being able to live in those things isn't easy, and I feel not as happy.
I know this is natural for someone learning -to melt away the veils of illusion between Earth Self and Spirit Self...because that's all it really is -veils of illusion which appear to separate us from Spirit realities.

But what I have found, which helps, is this:

Those trackways we have built in our responses, and our conditioning can definitely be changed. And all we have to do is start to build a new track. So when habitual responses start to manifest themselves (and I start to feel myself go down an 'old' pathway emotionally which I no longer want or desire) -then I just immediately make an effort to raise the feelings I would need to change that response, and concentrate my energies on what it is I DO desire. Sometimes it works well.....sometimes it doesn't work so well....but never mind. I tried. And each time I do make that effort, it makes a great difference after a while. Making that effort every time a certain emotionally painful state comes, does make a difference, if the habit is firstly believed in and trusted -secondly repeated each time. Eventually a new trackway starts to be carved out.

It's like re-directing a stream. The stream has flowed in a certain direction for many many years. It has a lot of water in it and is hard to re-direct. But it is doing damage flowing where it flows. Right. I have no tools except my foot. I make an indentation in the ground, and a little water flows that way instead. But each time I do this, the water starts to flow more into the new channel, until by repeated work, slowly and gradually each day, my foot will carve out a whole new stream-bed, and the stream will start to flow in a new direction.

Another analogy:
Something happens which causes a 'bad mood' or frustration. So instead of just blindly following old habits, and going down that track, I will focus on love. It works! It does actually -literally work! It changes consciousness, so long as you trust and believe, and hold on to that new energy-track. It won't make you transformed forever and entirely -overnight, but it starts to build new ways of responding, and will become a habit, you will remember to turn to each time. Believe me it does help. But be patient with yourself too.

Last edited by Tobi : 20-10-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old 20-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Spirit Wanderer

Dear Tobi,

Thank you so much for the responds. Hearing that someone else is struggling with the same things makes a big difference. I understand what your saying and you’re right. It will take time to change what I’ve been doing for several years w/out thinking about it.

I just have to have some discipline, will power and create new habits. I have faith I’ll get there eventually because this is something I really want. I’ve been through so much in the past 6 months there’s no turning back now.

I even thought I could take a short-cut and purchase a crystal “Moldavite”. I heard it was a high vibrational crystal ... I figured my body would get used to the higher vibration but I found out I still have to put the work in to it. The crystal doesn’t do it for me. Definitely had some wild dreams with it though!

It’ll just take time, like you said. Patience never was one of my strong suits.

Thanks again for the advice ... it definitely helped.
Old 20-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator
It definitely is a question of building new habitual patterns with conscious awareness. And what you desire most to turn to, and put your energies into -when the heat is on. We definitely do have choice. But it does take self-patience and willingness to build new responses.

But remember, through all this, there is no-one else you can change, except yourself, and your own responses. Sometimes, other people will also respond differently -sometimes remarkably so, and instantly -when a positive vibration is around them. But one can never expect that to happen.
So any form of external 'feedback' or feeling that "I did a good job there!" may appear to be absent. Yet your own consciousness will know.
Old 21-10-2013, 07:08 PM
RainbowAngel

Hello spirit guide sparrow i have been reading a lot of the information you have taken so much of your time to write on here for us. And i just want to say thankyou so much. A lot of what i have read from you confirms a lot of what i thought natrually. And some information has been new to me. Its been great to look at things from a diffrent perspective that i would not of had otherwise. I also feel the need to point out that you have wonderful patience and understanding. So i just wanted to say thankyou for all the time you have spent answering all these questions. Sending you lots of love and light ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
Old 02-11-2013, 03:20 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Hi. What's up?

Are there practices in the Spirit World similar to the Shen Shing Qigong I practice here? Or anything analogous/homologous? I hope to continue with this kind of thing. Also, are others from our lineage still developing and practicing Shen Shing energy cultivation in the Spirit World?

For reference, here is a newly posted video of Tim doing one variation of our Qigong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epJI_nLZPtw

Also, today I had a pouchoscopy, a diagnostic test for my J-pouch. We are running out of options for treatment. However, I find myself happy. I am happy that this suffering and the suffering of being in this world could end. It would be of natural causes. Some people understand how I feel, and some don't. It is easier for many people to be in denial and insist I will survive on Earth. When I check with my inner self, earlier today I didn't get a clear answer, but now it seems to be happy about it too. I'm not saying I will stop trying any treatments that my team comes up with. However, will you support me in my feelings?

Love, Justin
Old 02-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Master
Awww, Justin, ((((hugs)))) and many many blessings ..xxoo
Old 02-11-2013, 09:43 AM
RainbowAngel

((Hugs Justin)) ★♡★
Old 02-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Tucc17

I wish you the very best Justin!
Old 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Tucc17

I am going to post my private message to Sparrow because after reading this thread I have realized there are many supportive and understanding people here so I am sharing my search for insight with you.

My message to Sparrow:

I have read many of your posts and would like some insight from you if that is ok.

A couple of months ago, I had this overwhelming feeling that my remaining time on Earth is very short. Since then, my physical body has went through some changes. I have been feeling others pain more often and more intensely than before, I often feel a vibration around my body and my sleep is almost always interrupted between 2AM and 4AM. Being around negativity drains me like never before.

I have done some soul searching as well and realized that I am not perfect but have tried to live a good life and be a good person. I have forgiven myself and others and seek to appreciate the beauty this world has while I'm still here.

Those close to me who have a deeper connection to the spirit world have basically confirmed that my feeling is most likely true and that my physical life may very well end before 2013 is over.

The reason why I am reaching out to you is to ask 1) Do you have any insight to my feeling and it's validity? And 2) If my physical life is to end soon, do you have any insight as to what I should be doing with my time left on Earth?

I am always striving to be the best human being I can possibly be and value love and altruism but would like to know if there is something specific left for me to accomplish.

Thank you for reading this and I wish you love and blessings!

Take care!

Jon