Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-01-2014, 01:19 AM
anaemnesis

Universal Truth?

Hello everyone,

I am a seeker for truth about life and death. Truth about this subject is universal. Examples of other universal truths would be, bleeding when cut or injured, natural laws like gravity, and of course death. Please share your thoughts and other literature!

*edited by Staff

Last edited by Teal : 31-01-2014 at 04:30 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:28 AM
DayLight1555

You will exist after the death of this body.

You will go through the stages of evolution and experience many different things in your long journey of existence.

You will again meet with your loved ones. (Those you can't remember now).

You are a part of the Bigger SELF. When you become evolved enough to tune into your bigger self, you will realize that you're bigger than you think and that you're not just this you.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:03 AM
Master
there is no such thing as Universal Truth
Old 01-02-2014, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaemnesis
Hello everyone,

I am a seeker for truth about life and death. Truth about this subject is universal. Examples of other universal truths would be, bleeding when cut or injured, natural laws like gravity, and of course death. Please share your thoughts and other literature!

*edited by Staff

I think universal truth is the stuff that applies to everyone, like breathing where there's not a Jewish breath and a Muslim breath... so breathing is universal.

In other things, it's cultural or religious, like Jesus or Buddha or Hindu Deities and Wicca etc... that's not universal because it depends on religion... but they're all breathing.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:39 AM
TheAshCooper

This might be just me here...

But.

I feel we are all different eyes of the same experience. Just one big experience from me to you to the earth sun stars and universe.
And that logically good or evil doesn't really exist. It's just a state of duality that we decide to manifest.

My only universal truth so to speak.

Is reality is nothing but perception, perception is experience, experience is all of us, and we all constitute being a part of something bigger.

Thus everything is possible and anything can exist.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:20 PM
anaemnesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
You will exist after the death of this body.

You will go through the stages of evolution and experience many different things in your long journey of existence.

You will again meet with your loved ones. (Those you can't remember now).

You are a part of the Bigger SELF. When you become evolved enough to tune into your bigger self, you will realize that you're bigger than you think and that you're not just this you.

This is great. What you're saying is very similar to this book I've been reading at the Truth Contest called The Present . I hope you take the time to check it out!