Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-09-2019, 06:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
MERCEDES,
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Thank you BigJohn!
Rude of me not to introduce myself - mostly interested in meditation just now but always liked dream interpretation
Old 07-09-2019, 07:00 AM
Master
Angel1

PLEASURE MEETING YOU!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Seeker

I think the hotel symbolises that it's not personal, maybe you are in between two states of mind or maybe you rely on opinion of other to much.

113 is a 5 added up. TThis can mean the body, maybe you're ex was fisical attracted to you at the start.
26 is an 8 added up. Maybe it seemed that this relation was forever (infinite symbol).
11 is a 2 added up, this could mean a choice she had to make.

You don't remember you're number, so maybe you wonder what the real reason was why you two broke up.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the interpretation, you gave me a lot to think through. I know by ending the relationship with her I have had time to reflect on my growth and have a new perspective.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:02 AM
Yaoughta

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenDovesCry
Since Sept 2018, I’ve had the same dream four times.

I’m at a hotel and my card key to get into my room does not work. I get off the elevator to go to the front desk to get the card key fixed. When I get to the front desk I notice my ex is also at the front desk having the same problem getting into their room. The front desk attendant asks us for our room numbers, before either of us answers the elevator door opens and two other versions of my ex walk out and come to the front desk having the same problem getting into their rooms. I now have 3 versions of my ex in front of me: one version when we first met, second version towards the middle of the relationship, and the third version was at the end of the relationship/break-up. We all look at each other and at the same time say “wow what a coincidence”.
The front desk attendant asks everyone again for their room numbers, my exs reply:
First version - room 113
Second version - room 26
Third version - room 11
When it’s my turn to say the room number, I can’t remember my room number...and simply say “I don’t know”. At that point the dream ends.

I’ve had this dream four times, same details, same versions of my ex, same room numbers, same scenario. How can this dream mean something? Is there meaning behind the numbers? Why 3 versions of my ex?

Any thoughts on interpretation would help. THANKS

As Michelle stated, reoccurring dreams come to us to show us something we're missing. It is often to learn a lesson. Since this involves your ex and different periods of time with your ex, it more than likely relates to an issue concerning the relationship. Perhaps you're wrestling with why it ended? Not being able to access your room, which is a place of rest and intimacy could be an indication that you feel you haven't been able to find that in another or that you haven't made peace with the past.