Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 18-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator
An embolism in the heart I believe. This can happen sometimes, to even fit and young people. It happened to someone I know who was healthy and fit, and aged only 35.
But the way I see it. life is a continuum. Nothing ends at 'death'. It just continues, but in a different way. And believe me -they are certainly not 'dead'.

Blessings to you Matt.
Old 24-01-2014, 08:24 AM
Ascender
For some reason today, you are in my thoughts more than ever before.

Here I am.
There you are.

Thank you for connecting us all in this sacred, lightful space. Namaste.
Old 14-02-2014, 12:51 AM
Suspended
Thank you Matt for creating this sanctuary. It is sad to know that you were taken so young, but it is warming to know of the love that you inspire in others.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Dearest Matt am missing you especially today Mothers Day, I know you are with me in spirit, this site has bought so much to so many Bless You dear.xxx
Old 22-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Guide
I am so sorry to have joined after his passing. I feel that I have missed someone very special.

May your spirit continue to guide us Matt as we use this special place you have created for us and your wisdom be shared by all who enter.
Old 29-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Pathfinder

I am grateful for Matt's work in setting up this site. My awakening was unexpected and weird -lol. Coming across this site has helped me understand some of the things I experienced. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to post. Many don't have any idea how they touch the lives of others.
Old 29-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Djurplagare89

Its so sad to lose someone close, always.
I didnt knew him at all, but he must have been a good soul starting a site like this. I honor him for starting it as I honor Annonafox for keeping it up.
Old 23-07-2014, 12:54 PM
TheAngel

I guess I just wanted to say thank you to Matt for setting up this safe space for us all ,so Thank you Matt.
Old 23-07-2014, 06:28 PM
L lawliett

I just joined this forum so i never had the pleasure to meet matt. But i can say that he still lives with us through this forum. Thank you matt that you created this samctuary for people like us so that they can discuss amd share the wisdom with each other. There is a saying in my region that the people who are loved by most are also loved by god so he calls them from earth to live with him.
Old 31-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Ascender
First, thank you for creating this amazing site.