Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Master

9 of Pent rev

You can do it, but you need to be forewarned that it's a heavy case of study - your social life will take a big hit and you'll be working very hard for a while.

Q: Why is my caseload so low at the moment?
Old 21-11-2017, 02:04 AM
Deactivated Account

@FC, Sweet I kept getting King of Swords all last week, so that interesting to see : )

Tealily: Q: Why is my caseload so low at the moment?

A: Devil From the Fairy Light Tarot --Pessimism on a wide scale. Possibly a limitation/cut back coming from the top of the food chain.

Q:I cant decide between purchasing a new tarot deck or a heart shaped celestine stone, what do the cards think is the better option?
Old 21-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
@FC, Sweet I kept getting King of Swords all last week, so that interesting to see : )

Tealily: Q: Why is my caseload so low at the moment?

A: Devil From the Fairy Light Tarot --Pessimism on a wide scale. Possibly a limitation/cut back coming from the top of the food chain.

Q:I cant decide between purchasing a new tarot deck or a heart shaped celestine stone, what do the cards think is the better option?
Tarot deck: Wands 8
Celestine Heart: Chariot

Both fast paced cards, the celestine can help you for sure. It has the same 'starry night' cloth/cloak that the King of Wands had on. But I feel it is short-lived, more like a rush. Whatever you need it for, you can get that from something else too if need be.
The cards feel like they bring you joy for a longer time. You get more out of that in that sense.

QUESTION: I can't decide between Bachelor Applied Psychology study (4 yrs) or Coaching study (1 yr). What do the cards think is the better option for me?
Old 21-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Master

Hoping PM doesn't mind me pipping in - Fairycrystal, that's an awesome question but might be a bit tricky to answer with just one card and one sentence; it would probably be easier/better as a multi-card reading. Is there someone else you'd like to ask? :) (you're also welcome to try that question in the main practice thread - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...112900&page=26)
Old 21-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Hoping PM doesn't mind me pipping in - Fairycrystal, that's an awesome question but might be a bit tricky to answer with just one card and one sentence; it would probably be easier/better as a multi-card reading. Is there someone else you'd like to ask? :) (you're also welcome to try that question in the main practice thread - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...112900&page=26)
Good point. I'll ask another question

QUESTION: A message of encouragement concerning my breakup.
Old 22-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Master

Fairycrystal
14 Patience (psychic tarot);[ clarified with wisdomoracle cards: Truth be told]
Speak your truth and really listen, open your mind and share. People tell you very quickly who they are if you are willing to listen and pay attention to their behaviour. (this line was popping out for you. maybe it is advice for future relationships?)

Question: Haven't got closure after betrayal by a friend.Any advice?
Old 23-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Master
Thank you for your reading, I know exactly what that sentence means. It is indeed also about future relationships, but also to do with seeing him Saturday for closure.

Your Question: Cups 2
Forgiveness for them and yourself. The sentence from Wisdom of the Oracle card 51 "Mending" comes to mind: What would love do?
The forgiveness and love will melt any resentment and pain and will bring healing.

QUESTION: What kind of relationship can I expect in the future with W (man)?
Old 24-11-2017, 04:28 AM
Master

@Fairycrystal

Hanged Man: Hmm, I wouldn't be expecting too much of anything to be honest - here I'm seeing a lot of waiting and not hearing much news! :(

Q: Is it wise for me to consider moving back to my original home city, interstate?
Old 24-11-2017, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
@Fairycrystal

Hanged Man: Hmm, I wouldn't be expecting too much of anything to be honest - here I'm seeing a lot of waiting and not hearing much news! :(

Q: Is it wise for me to consider moving back to my original home city, interstate?
The Star, clarifier Swords 5.
It could be a good move, but don't make hasty decisions. Carefully consider why you want this, what are your (hidden) motivations? Are you running away from something (or yourself?). Knowing the why will guide you what to do.

QUESTION: Will a study coaching bring me what I need (a job and thus a future)?
Old 24-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Master

10 of Cups reversed.

It's a 'technically yes', with specific reference to getting what you want (stability etc), but I feel like this pathway doesn't fill you with as much joy as other options might.

Q: What astrology sign is my Mars in?
(lots of online resources to link astrology and tarot - although you may also be able to use your intuition and guess :) )