Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
For me scyncs are always signs that I'm in flow with the Universe. They are an affirmation that I'm Paying Attention and am Present. They are not indications I should do something necessarily - just that I'm on the right track.
Chills and goose-pimples are affirmations of Truth being heard.

And to ease your mind God doesn't punish, he only Loves Unconditionally. We cause our own suffering, we don't need some deity to punish us, we have already mastered it on our own.
I agree with what you said about synchronicities and the chills, crystalsong. When we see/acknowledge them it’s the universes way of nudging/showing that we’re on the right track and in flow with it if one pays attention.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:11 AM
Master
I call it synchronicity because the universe is synchronized. Everything has to fit together just so . There are patterns.

There are messages and if you know how to interpret them, they will guide you.

Asking for a blue feather, then seeing a truck with the name on it instead of what you specifically requested is a message. It is typical for the universe to do something like that. They will give you the message in an unexpected way because they are silly that way.

I call them 'they' because I interact with universal energy that is animated and they have their ways.

It is true that we participate in creating our reality. The universe may have prompted the asker to request a blue feather. What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Nobody knows.

Does it matter if I call these messages synchronicity, or if I call them signs? or if I call them Thingamabobs? The language of signs, symbols and synchronicities probably can't be easily defined. Everybody is different and our experiences may be similar but not identical.

Each thingamabob is a puzzle piece. I save the puzzle pieces until it is time for the puzzle to be assembled. Then everything begins to make sense. Everything is the problem I have been working on. My puzzle isn't finished yet but it's getting there. It is a work in progress and I will get my thingabobs, I always do.

A single thingamabob may not be illuminating on it's own, but it is a puzzle piece that you save for later.

As for guidance, it works for that too. I might see a sign and I get a nudge that lets me know to do what the sign says. It is a combination of sign, nudge turn right....I will do that and find what I need.

That's how it works for me. It might not work that way for most people. Most people don't do what I do, they do what they do.

For simplicity sake, I just call it synchronicity instead of thingamabob.

That is just one way that I communicate and receive messages. I see visions and I communicate with my guides in many ways. We can talk, but that is not the best way. The best way is to use every method of communication. Thingamabob is just one way.

Even if we don't know how to interpret the signs or synchronicities doesn't mean they can't be interpreted.

In a simple way, noticing the patterns is simply showing you that there are patterns and there is order to the universe. Sometimes the message is simply "Hi"...
Old 09-04-2017, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I call it synchronicity because the universe is synchronized. Everything has to fit together just so . There are patterns.

There are messages and if you know how to interpret them, they will guide you.

Asking for a blue feather, then seeing a truck with the name on it instead of what you specifically requested is a message. It is typical for the universe to do something like that. They will give you the message in an unexpected way because they are silly that way.

I call them 'they' because I interact with universal energy that is animated and they have their ways.

It is true that we participate in creating our reality. The universe may have prompted the asker to request a blue feather. What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Nobody knows.

Does it matter if I call these messages synchronicity, or if I call them signs? or if I call them Thingamabobs? The language of signs, symbols and synchronicities probably can't be easily defined. Everybody is different and our experiences may be similar but not identical.

Each thingamabob is a puzzle piece. I save the puzzle pieces until it is time for the puzzle to be assembled. Then everything begins to make sense. Everything is the problem I have been working on. My puzzle isn't finished yet but it's getting there. It is a work in progress and I will get my thingabobs, I always do.

A single thingamabob may not be illuminating on it's own, but it is a puzzle piece that you save for later.

As for guidance, it works for that too. I might see a sign and I get a nudge that lets me know to do what the sign says. It is a combination of sign, nudge turn right....I will do that and find what I need.

That's how it works for me. It might not work that way for most people. Most people don't do what I do, they do what they do.

For simplicity sake, I just call it synchronicity instead of thingamabob.

That is just one way that I communicate and receive messages. I see visions and I communicate with my guides in many ways. We can talk, but that is not the best way. The best way is to use every method of communication. Thingamabob is just one way.

Even if we don't know how to interpret the signs or synchronicities doesn't mean they can't be interpreted.

In a simple way, noticing the patterns is simply showing you that there are patterns and there is order to the universe. Sometimes the message is simply "Hi"...

Hi Rozie.

Yes your view is similar to my own and that I see and am able to pay attention to certain signs and numbers, and I do not think it matters so much what we call it. Whether signs, synchs or intuitions.

Thing-na-ma-bobs (I like it )

I have a certain guidance which I refer to a trickster thing-na-ma-bob, but for sanity's sake have begun to call him Azeke. It relates and is a play off the name Ezekiel. Merely a name for the name's sake. My guidance tells me the names do not matter so much- just a way of relating.

I have been pondering our thoughts or my thoughts lately and have found it via my own view/ experience that it is actually quite possible to receive guidance through thought. It is called inspired thought or thinking. Plays a role with creativity, and inventing, inventions. And it is possible while not held high in esteem to communicate with ourselves, and inner guidance in this way.

Thanks for your informative post, and helpful explanation.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:00 AM
Master
@Saturninepluto.. Absolutely. Inspired thought is a major way that I communicate.

That is why creative work is so important however you do that. Keeping a sketchpad or notebook where you write or draw or doodle. That is inspiration and it allows your mind to work things through while you create. You are tapping into the inspirational guidance when you are engaging your creativity.

Whatever way works for you is what works. There are so many ways. I know people who are gifted in synchronicity. That is their special gift.

I use it often, but it isn't my primary gift or skill. It is for some people.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I first thought that synchronicities were some kind of destiny / path to a better future but in my case it's just a reflection of my predominant thought, beliefs, state of mind of the moment :

When I am angry I attract a lot of angry people.
When I act like a moron I run into all the town's fools, weirdos.
When I am happy, I run into happy peoples.
When I am full of myself I see sport cars and guys in suits and shiny shoes.

Well my mind is very much black and white so it may not apply to other people who have a different thought process.

I also had my share of "bad" synchronicities and "jokes" from the Universe, so I wouldn't interpret every signs as "godsend" or "the path".

I remember talking to friend how I was afraid to tell anyone these weird synchronicities happening to me because I thought that if I talked the men in black were going to come after me and the moment I said "men in black" some car on the street blew a horn.
For some seconds it really felt like " yeah we're here buddy ! We got you under surveillance no sudden moves" the tempo was freaking perfect, like in a movie but I soon realised it was just a joke from the Universe haha.
Old 24-04-2017, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by klandestin
I first thought that synchronicities were some kind of destiny / path to a better future but in my case it's just a reflection of my predominant thought, beliefs, state of mind of the moment :

When I am angry I attract a lot of angry people.
When I act like a moron I run into all the town's fools, weirdos.
When I am happy, I run into happy peoples.
When I am full of myself I see sport cars and guys in suits and shiny shoes.

Well my mind is very much black and white so it may not apply to other people who have a different thought process.

I also had my share of "bad" synchronicities and "jokes" from the Universe, so I wouldn't interpret every signs as "godsend" or "the path".

I remember talking to friend how I was afraid to tell anyone these weird synchronicities happening to me because I thought that if I talked the men in black were going to come after me and the moment I said "men in black" some car on the street blew a horn.
For some seconds it really felt like " yeah we're here buddy ! We got you under surveillance no sudden moves" the tempo was freaking perfect, like in a movie but I soon realised it was just a joke from the Universe haha.

I recently had a pretty funny way of a sign coming to me about a month ago. Seemed to be a cosmic joke from the universe in a sense.

It was a little post card looking ad from one of our ever so diligent state representatives.

At the end it said, my office is always open.

I re-worded it to say in my mind " During our usual business day office hours".

I got a kick out of it. All it really meant to me was to lighten up a bit.

I read it, stated the re-wording in my mind, and thought- Very funny God.

For myself signs and synchs as well, are merely little messages. Often times they come as the universe letting me know to be aware of something, or even to pay attention.

Then there are the really weird ones I get where I will think of something, and it will be there or manifest itself- Thought moving into Form.

Some of them can be very interesting, and seem to add up to an extent.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Suspended
Synthronicities are usually the universe’s way of speaking with you, so it’s good to pay attention to thoughts that you have around the time that you notice the signs..