Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-05-2012, 11:42 AM
faw323

astralsuzy, can you somehow pull me out of my body?
Old 19-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Master

I have never tried to pull someone out of their body. To be honest, I do not like the idea of it. Even if I did, you may not be aware that you are going out of your body. You would have no memory of being pulled out of your body. It is better if you can rely on yourself to ap. It is not really hard to ap provided you put your mind to it and not talk yourself out of it. I am not talking about you. It is mainly me. If I put my mind to it and talk myself into wanting to ap I usually can. I have to let myself relax. Sometimes I do not feel like relaxing so I tell my body to relax and it usually does relax provided I am determined to relax. If I lie for a while and I do not ap, it is because I am not relaxed and my breathing is not relaxed as well. When you feel your body and breathing is relaxed then you are relaxed. The next step is to stay alert as you do not want your mind to fall asleep. It is best to ap when you have woken up sometime during the night or morning. Otherwise you will be too tired and very likely to fall asleep. You can still try. If you fall asleep, you fall asleep. It does not matter. You can try again when you wake up. It is important to believe you can ap otherwise it can be harder to ap. Sometimes I do not believe I will ap and I stop concentrating. What happens is I zap out of myself in an instant without realising it and I am not aware that I am out of my body. You also have to be patient. You can do a technique. Any technique will work but the main thing is to try to pick something that you will enjoy doing. You do not have to do a technique, you can ap when you just breathe in and out. If you do all that, you should ap. I hope this will help you. Lastly, do not be discouraged if you do not ap. Keep practicing. If you do not ap try and work out why so you can do it differently next time.
One more thing. When I want to ap I cannot lie on my side as it is too relaxing. I fall asleep. I lie on my back. It is not as comfortable as lying on my side.
Old 19-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Master

I forgot your post, you are stuck on the vibrations. You mention your jaw seems to be pushed to the side and the vibrations end. Try not to take any notice that your jaw seems to be pushed. That could end the vibrations. I have had vibrations and I feel I have done nothing wrong. I am relaxed but I do not succeed. I think I mentioned to try to think of a place to go and you will go there. If everything fails, then you could spiritually move yourself away from your body. I get the feeling that people on the forum do not like doing that. It is just an idea. You will just have to experiment and try different things and see what for you.
Old 19-05-2012, 01:48 PM
faw323

Ok, thanks astralsuzy for all the advice. Also, have you ever had that dizzy/sick elevator feeling while trying to ap? I'm talking about that feeling when your in an elevator and you're getting higher on many levels in a short time, and feels weird.
Old 19-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Administrator
The Astral Projection in MOTION

The most common problem in Astral Projection is motion issues. When one leaves the body one has to learn control. Its like the first steps one takes when learning to walk. One has to take the body out of the equation and work only with the motion in the mind. Easier said than done and it does like learning to walk take time.

Astral momentum is the first thing one comes across. This is where one feels like one is moving forward when one had told the mind to stop the motion. This is the place where one might find they have traveled through a solid object such as wall ect.

One has to learn HOW to MOVE the best way is not think about the motion but to just be the motion, to just do it. You have to will yourself into motion. The best way to lean anything is to do it. Practice walking around one’s room before on projects out farther.

The next step is flight that learings to fly free. This again is done in the actions of the mind not in the actions of the body. This is best done in stages. Start by taking short flights. Go slightly up form the Earth then slowly come back down. One has to remember that there is NO gravity effecting ye in the Astral Plane.

The old school of thought was that there were levels to the speeds one traveled at. The new train of thought is that we all have our own vibration speed me move in.

Where can one travel and how far ? Well really there is NO limits but that of the mind keeping one back. Ye can go and obit the Earth, or soar out to the farthest of galaxies. The speed ye go at is controlled by ye. The time ye are gone for too is controlled by ye. Ye are always connected by the Silver Cord and are always able to see that cord. That is one’s life line to the body.

Things that stop one from Astral Projecting is fear, but its not always mind fears. Some are body fears. One can have a sensation of Waking Paralysis where one wakes with the feeling of being pinned or held to the bed or chair or floor. This is where the mind steps out but the body has not yet made the necessary adjustment.

The “Heavy Exit” This is in the state of starting to fall a sleep and being conscious one is out of the body. Its often called a double projection. This is simply a sudden energy serge . In time one can lean to balance this out.

The other is a “Torso Energy Serge”. This is a common sensation that stops the natural flow of a projection from occurring. One will have a surge of energy flow through the legs and the lower centers through the navel an the Solar Plexus moving to the heart and higher centers. This sensation will feel like one is falling. This feeling often makes one grab for something to hold onto. Stopping the flow of a projection. Too note that sexual arousal is not uncommon at this level. This usually occurs when one is trying to project from a laying on the back position. In altering the position to sitting or laying on one’s side usually stops this.

To move past this as an issue one has to lean to balance the energy flow in the body and clear any blocks one has . The biggest block on has is fear. The fear of a heavy exit, fear of what one will find when free from the body, religious fears, and the fear of doing wrong.

The fear of being out of the body is not an easy one to move past. The best way to overcome and move past this fear is to try during daylight hours. Taking it very slowly doing only a little at a time. To setting a clear mind path to where and what one is going to do.

Lynn
Old 19-05-2012, 05:00 PM
faw323

Well Lynn, I think astral projection "motion" might be a bit early for me, for I haven't even separated yet.
Old 19-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by faw323
Well Lynn, I think astral projection "motion" might be a bit early for me, for I haven't even separated yet.

Hello

Its hard to tell at times where that point of seperation comes in. Our brain so gets in the way of our progress.

I put this here as information from what I have come to learn and pass on....I have to feel we all do it more than we know. Too when one learns to control that journeys there is nothing nicer. As long as it does not take over one's day to day life...as we know at times life is hard and to simply step out is a part time option. We do have things to face and learn.

I have to feel that learning to sense the vibration is a part of the journey so that we know what is fear and what is safe in feelings.

Lynn
Old 19-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Master

I have never felt dizzy going to places. Have you tried, when you get the vibrations, to jump. That is what I do sometimes. It is very effective. You jump up and down very high. When you are jumping it is very easy to move away.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Master
1) How do I get passed the vibrations?
2) Were they the vibrations everyone is talking about? Or something else?

faw... The vibrations you are describing are the usual ones, with you own individual variations.

You get past them by not focusing so much on the process of leaving the body. That's like hanging out in a doorway instead of going on through.

Choose a target spot ahead of time... a familiar spot in your house, for instance, such as a door way or place you often sit. Then once the signs of separating from the body begin, just head to that place.

This is how you pull yourself out of body... by your intention for what you want to go or what you want to experience... beginning with something simple and close by.

Xan

Old 20-05-2012, 03:41 AM
Master

You do not have to focus on a door or a particular area to get out of your body. It is extremely easy to get out of your body by jumping. When you jump, you bounce out of yourself. It is fun.
Try different things to see what works for you best.