Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2018, 03:03 AM
Experiencer

Advice For A Twin

I got into a conversation with a new acquaintance. She was sharing about her latest possible love interest. The more she described things, the more I kept thinking twin flame. Throughout the conversation, I kept trying to think of ways to encourage her and prepare her for whats ahead. Nevertheless, it was exciting to have this kind of conversation with someone in person and not just online.

What kind of advice would you give someone who is experiencing the beginning of this special and unique journey of twin flame relationship?
Old 22-09-2018, 03:47 AM
Master

run the other way?

as fast as you can?
Old 22-09-2018, 03:59 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
run the other way?

as fast as you can?

I agree.

But seriously, whatever their conection may be, It is their journey. ... so it is best to not say anything... Unless she specifically asks you about it. Helping w/o labeling is the best
Old 22-09-2018, 04:47 AM
Master

My advice to you is not to ever tell someone you think they are experiencing a twin flame connection unless they ask. They will ask questions if they need to know. It will just steer them off course otherwise.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
My advice to you is not to ever tell someone you think they are experiencing a twin flame connection unless they ask. They will ask questions if they need to know. It will just steer them off course otherwise.

that is the most important advice that could be given on this topic.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I got into a conversation with a new acquaintance. She was sharing about her latest possible love interest. The more she described things, the more I kept thinking twin flame. Throughout the conversation, I kept trying to think of ways to encourage her and prepare her for whats ahead. Nevertheless, it was exciting to have this kind of conversation with someone in person and not just online.

What kind of advice would you give someone who is experiencing the beginning of this special and unique journey of twin flame relationship?

I agree with most of the other peeps here, it's only for tf's to recognise whether they are tf's, it is not for any other to give advice or to try to help them. It is 100% not for any other to help to encourage or prepare. The journey is personal and it belongs to the tf's alone, on one else. Plus you can't prepare a person, because each one of the connections is unique.

I know a couple who are flames, but I would never tell them, it is something that they either find out or never find out. They are happy enough learning and growing and doing what they are doing.

Also honestly in my experience other people's input in the connection, even when positive can sometimes and often does unbalance the connection.
Old 28-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
run the other way?

as fast as you can?

That was her immediate reaction. And I was like, that is so twin flame like. I recognized that it was her journey to go on. Nothing I say or do would change the fact that she is already part of this phenomenon anyhow. I just wanted to save her from the anguish and all that.

Many of you say let them go on their own journey and disturb it the least you can. I completely agree with that. However, I think it was interesting that the twin flame subject came up in a conversation in person, especially among two people who are of the twin phenomenon. Some parts of the conversation I feel were "destined" to happen. Maybe not all of the conversation. Ya know?
Old 28-09-2018, 11:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
That was her immediate reaction. And I was like, that is so twin flame like. I recognized that it was her journey to go on. Nothing I say or do would change the fact that she is already part of this phenomenon anyhow. I just wanted to save her from the anguish and all that.

you can't really save anyone. Like I say it is a curse and it isn't something you can get past without a lot of effort... but if you do go to a lot of effort you eventually get tired of it all and glide back to square one anyway. the whole point is to make us uncomfortable and you can't save anyone from that. At least not over the long haul; over the short haul you are free to talk yourself into whatever thought you want to believe.
Old 29-09-2018, 01:51 AM
Knower

OK one of my fav's is.. 10 Dimensions, "explained,"
you tube. That might be a little much for something just
starting this journey..
Yes, it's all about uncomfortable, & stretching to see past 3 D
sort of like going from 1D at times to 5D or even 10D & beyond.
The Veil lifted.

A saying I have heard too, "when the student is ready, the teacher arrives."
I like that one.

Best of luck with explaining this to your friend..
It's kind of like a time too where a person is pulled into their own realm, family of souls.. where it's OK to be somewhat, "selfish," & the bio family transcends to eternal family..
It's about BEING & LOVE & LIGHT.
Sometimes it's exactly what you are doing for your friend now.. Being there in love & light!
:)