Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Seeker

Bunny Penfieldite

Does anyone have experience with a crystal called Penfieldite? According to some it's one of the most powerful crystals out there, in terms of being able to feel the energy it generates as soon as you touch it. It's also very rare and expensive. I've noticed that on rare occasion when one goes up for bid on Ebay, the bidding on it usually skyrockets so quickly that it ends up costing a small fortune. I've found myself wondering if this is because of it's rarity, or if it in fact is very powerful and that's why people are willing to pay so much. I'm reluctant to spend hundreds of dollars on a tiny specimen just to find out.
Old 21-09-2018, 06:39 AM
Master
If you buy one of these beauties, do not leave in water very long or it might disappear - dissolves in water.

Because she is lead based, I would wash my hands after using her.

as for Ebay, Ebay does not seem to give a hoot if dealers are selling fakes so I would be careful in buying from ebay.

She is a darling. I would have to think it over before I would by one.
Old 21-09-2018, 09:05 AM
Master
Usually prices are high when it's very rare.
About it being powerful, just feel if it appeals to you or not.
There's dozens of crystals that allegedly are the most powerful crystal. I've bought a few crystals like that because of that, can't say I'm all that impressed.
A crystal can be the so called strongest one out there, but if you're not ready for it or don't resonate with it for whatever reason it won't do much for you.
So don't be too blown away by descriptions, really feel if a crystal resonates with you.
Old 22-09-2018, 12:11 PM
Seeker

Regarding Penfieldite

Thanks very much guys. Excellent responses and food for thought. I love this forum!
Old 15-12-2018, 02:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Desertguy - energetically yes, Penfieldite is a profoundly strong crystal. Even though Chilean Penfieldite is found associated with very strongly grounding Galena, and the Greek Penfieldite associated with what may be Magnetite (not sure of the matrix, but it is decidedly magnetic), its profoundly high frequencies can still be strongly felt. Strong activity in and above the crown chakra, very high vibration/stinging sensation. Can be unpleasant in sensitive individuals, and this pertains to the other extremely high vibration crystals as well. Some go so far as to even be painful with deep aches or burning sensations.

Penfieldite is an exceptionally rare mineral as well, so both its vibratory properties as well as its inherent value as a collector mineral drive the price quite high.
Old 01-01-2019, 11:16 AM
Seeker

Thanks very much! The Tucson gem & mineral show is about to come to town so I'm gonna see if I can locate some, just to hold it & experience the energy, if nothing else.
Old 11-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Newbie ;)

The Chilean Penfieldite from Antofagasta is much more "common" than the pure Penfieldite in vugs of slag from Greece, just in case there is a dealer who specializes in Chilean minerals, thats who I would go to. Also check if Shelter Rock Minerals has a booth, Terry who works for them is responsible for some good collection of the species out of Chile.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Seeker

Thanks very much Pyrocystis, this is information I can use!