Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-09-2018, 03:02 PM
Knower
How do you know someone is a soul mate or twin flame?

This girl and I have been talking lately and it’s like, we just click and feel comfortable to talk about anything. Plus I think I like her, may even get infatuated. She’s from South Dakota and I’m from Saskatchewan, Canada.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:53 AM
traceyacey12

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think if it's a twin flame, you wouldn't know right away. If you did know right away, I feel it would get in the way of the balancing and push and pull that has to go on between you since by definition you two would be opposites.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:03 AM
Master

Either way, you'd feel a connection very quickly. Just go with it.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Knower
Love the person, not the title created by a New Age hysteria commercial industry.

Have a relationship.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:01 PM
Experiencer

Titles don't really matter. TF, SM, generic worldly relationship...the labels don't matter. Just enjoy what you have. There's many types of love and they're all worth experiencing. Labels are only useful if trying to relay your experience to someone else, but labels aren't always right and they don't always fit perfectly. Embrace love.
Old 19-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Knower

I'm with the naysayers, labels are bull****. Why not see what this relationship has to offer you in way of joy and learning? Maybe we don't have to figure everything out, maybe we can just enjoy, learn and grow? What do ya think? (I'm really taking my words to heart because I just realised, it's what i needed to hear too)
Old 19-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
I'm with the naysayers, labels are bull****. Why not see what this relationship has to offer you in way of joy and learning? Maybe we don't have to figure everything out, maybe we can just enjoy, learn and grow? What do ya think? (I'm really taking my words to heart because I just realised, it's what i needed to hear too)

My advise to others is nearly always what I need to hear too.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
This girl and I have been talking lately and it’s like, we just click and feel comfortable to talk about anything. Plus I think I like her, may even get infatuated. She’s from South Dakota and I’m from Saskatchewan, Canada.

I'm with everyone else mostly, forget the labels. Not everyone needs these things to define love. Love is love. Enjoy the connection. Chat, laugh have fun and see where it goes. Back in the 80's no one asked is this my tf or my sm they just worked out whether there was something worth pursuing with the person. There was no internet yet & no one to ask really, if you did ask you'd probs have been called woo woo. Just enjoy it and pretend that you never heard of all these terms that to my mind just seem to complicate things and confuse people...

Don't get me wrong I believe that there are flames and soul mates. However these thoughts matter not in the great big scheme of things. In fact all that really matters is the connection and how you feel.
All the luck - enjoy
Old 24-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Newbie ;)

In answer to your question: recognition. I can't describe it better than that. You just recognize them.

Journey of the Souls talks about how people of importance are earmarked for you. I have found this to be true. I usually know when I meet someone that we have a special connection. Isn't always love/romance either. My best closest friends, anyone of importance, kind of glows.

The more significant they are to me/my journey, the more the first meeting glows in my memory.
Old 24-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Master

i agree with mycat. all soul connections are so so darn awesomne and great! they are all important.

you link right away....like....notice each other. you did and so did they.

everything.