Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-09-2018, 08:19 AM
Pathfinder

Questions about Angels

What is the Angels people here talk about?

How do you know it is an angel you are in contact with?

Do you see them/it, or is it only a feeling of what you believe to be an Angel?

I asking because i wish to understand those who say they are in contact with Angels.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Master
I know those around me, some of them for eons.
An angelic soul group I am in contact with, for future work we will do, I only know them a few years, and when I talk to them I only talk to one entity within the group. Never asked his or her name.
Besides the Group, all others are like close friends to me.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Pathfinder

Do you see them simmilar to seeing a person? or do you only feel they are near you? How do you know it is Angels and not a different form of life?
Old 10-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Master
Good question, I feel and don't see, and if I see I see it with my minds eye.

How do I know?

This could be a lengthy post, but I keep it as short as I can.
In the early 2000th it was, I knew I was a wanderer, and someone suggested most wanderers on this planet are angelic. I didn't give it much thought at first. But someone or something bugged me to ask. So eventually I asked my guide I had with me at that time, perhaps I had already the three guides that came in after my awakening. They gave me a system to use, for confirming answers they gave me. In that I feel the energy from the top of the head down the sternum to and I can feel a muscle contraction as a confirmation, and the contraction can vary n strength.

When I asked: Am I angelic? The answer was a solid yes. But I did not belief it, so I asked again, and again, until I was just about rolling on the floor cramped up. So I said, OK I belief it, and it stopped.
I was so upset, I didn't talk to anyone for about two weeks.

One thing was clear, I didn't want to be angelic. But we get used to many things.
I learned over the years, the angelic are only guides to their own kind. (depending how we define guides) The angelic can work with someone on an energy level, like I as Rah nam worked with my mother for two incarnations, in return she gave me an incarnation on this planet.
What I want to say is, yes the angelic will work with many on an energy level, but guide to me is something else.
So all those around me are angelic, and no they don't have wings.

Wings are very peculiar to this planet, going back to the dawn of time. (an other story)

One of my friends is not angelic, she is Elohim, even so most would suggest, the Elohim are highly evolved angelic, Scheramnala would disagree.

Does this all make me angelic?
I can certainly say this, I am an extension of an angelic entity called Rah nam.
I feel, some humans are overdoing this angel worshiping.

It certainly can hinder someones development. A connection to one's higher self would be much more desirable and rewarding.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Pathfinder

Elohim means God in hebrew. so you say your friend is the hebrew God?
Old 10-09-2018, 03:13 PM
Administrator
Angels are beings of Light a lot of people see them as colorful orbs dancing around them, some see them in other ways I was in a Healing circle some years ago there was a woman there who needed really intense Healing I was standing next to her all of a sudden a big pair of Angels wings wrapped around her.the only other time I saw that was when my husband passed and a huge pair of Angels wings appeared on my bedroom ceiling.

Namaste
Old 10-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Pathfinder

I do not mean to sound bad toward anyone here, But as far as my knowlege go Angels are only messengers, not healers. But there are many other beings that can be simmilar to Angels that i know too
Old 10-09-2018, 08:38 PM
Administrator
As far as Angels are messengers Raphael is known for Healing.

Namaste
Old 10-09-2018, 08:55 PM
Pathfinder

Do you have some text or book i can read to confirm that Angels do healing?
Old 10-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Administrator
Do a search yourself what makes you think you know better?

Namaste