Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 02-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Master
The term "earth angel" has almost nothing to do with an angelic entity or an angelic being or anything that originated in the angelic realm.
The term was created by Doreen Virtue who, by the way has an angelic background, and she used it in a book she wrote, and according to this book just about anyone could see themselves as one of those "earth angels".

The way I see light workers, they hold a frequency just above the average. Not to high, this would be rather counter productive, as it would lead to worship.
If we fall to low, we get caught in karmic cycles. A bit of a balancing act, but therefore we have our friends in the non physical to keep us in balance.
Old 22-08-2019, 08:05 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi there

How do you know if your an earth angel or a light worker? or which one even??
Is there a difference between them: an earth angel and a light worker and how would a person know if you are one of the two??

Any signs that you know of that makes you an earth angel?

Thank you

All earth angels are lightworkers but not all lightworkers are earth angels.

Both earth angels and lightworkers want to make the world a better place. There are many earth angel realms. One can belong to one or several categories. In other words you may belong to more then one realm. Check out Doreen Virtue's early work. She doesn't believe in New Age anymore but she brought very good information to us all.

I don't really feel like i fit into any of the earth angel realms even though i know there's some realm i belong too. I feel so negative though as a person and i feel like i bring alot of negativity with me. But i'm not always negative.

All lightworkers are here on earth to help raise the vibration of our planet. I for example talk to animals, insects and plants. I don't hear a response but i talk to them with a calm kind voice. I tell the animals, insects and plants that i love them and then i hug the animals and plants and kiss them. This might sound like an odd strange behavior especially from a 24 year old dude that i kiss plants. But its the type of healer i am. I just love animals, insects and plants deeply.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The term "earth angel" has almost nothing to do with an angelic entity or an angelic being or anything that originated in the angelic realm.
The term was created by Doreen Virtue who, by the way has an angelic background, and she used it in a book she wrote, and according to this book just about anyone could see themselves as one of those "earth angels".

The way I see light workers, they hold a frequency just above the average. Not to high, this would be rather counter productive, as it would lead to worship.
If we fall to low, we get caught in karmic cycles. A bit of a balancing act, but therefore we have our friends in the non physical to keep us in balance.
Doreen Virtue has denounced "Earth Angels" and everything else relating to New Age,
Metaphysics, etc. She is now a born again Christian. Conversion occurred in 2017.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
All earth angels are lightworkers but not all lightworkers are earth angels.

Both earth angels and lightworkers want to make the world a better place. There are many earth angel realms. One can belong to one or several categories. In other words you may belong to more then one realm. Check out Doreen Virtue's early work. She doesn't believe in New Age anymore but she brought very good information to us all.

I don't really feel like i fit into any of the earth angel realms even though i know there's some realm i belong too. I feel so negative though as a person and i feel like i bring alot of negativity with me. But i'm not always negative.

All lightworkers are here on earth to help raise the vibration of our planet. I for example talk to animals, insects and plants. I don't hear a response but i talk to them with a calm kind voice. I tell the animals, insects and plants that i love them and then i hug the animals and plants and kiss them. This might sound like an odd strange behavior especially from a 24 year old dude that i kiss plants. But its the type of healer i am. I just love animals, insects and plants deeply.

When I talk to animals ( wild animals) I do get a response.
in places where others do not.
Old 26-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Strangerthanfiction

What response do you get Pagandell?
Old 27-08-2019, 11:10 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
What response do you get Pagandell?

Hi strangerthanfiction.

I don't talk to the animals, as in words or sounds.
I kind of talk to them with my 3rd eye.

Its an instant thing, I don't have to think about it, I think if I did think about it it would not work.

And they just respond to me in the same way, but in there own way.

It has been told, 100's of years ago we had use of are 3rd eye ( for wont of a better word )
but we lost use of this 6th sense but the animals have not.
And this is whot I think I am vibe'ing into when I talk to the animals.
Old 27-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi strangerthanfiction.

I don't talk to the animals, as in words or sounds.
I kind of talk to them with my 3rd eye.

Its an instant thing, I don't have to think about it, I think if I did think about it it would not work.

And they just respond to me in the same way, but in there own way.

It has been told, 100's of years ago we had use of are 3rd eye ( for wont of a better word )
but we lost use of this 6th sense but the animals have not.
And this is whot I think I am vibe'ing into when I talk to the animals.

Interesting. People really have lost touch with their inner nature but animals hasn't.
Old 27-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Interesting. People really have lost touch with their inner nature but animals hasn't.

Some peeps are a bit more ' in tune '
Old 27-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Some peeps are a bit more ' in tune '

I guess so.
Old 31-08-2019, 03:51 AM
Administrator
Hello

A Lightworker is someone who makes a conscious decision to endeavour to answer the call of Source (light) over the call of the ego (fear).

Earth Angels are here to provide direct guidance, love and compassion and support to others and their biggest challenge, is actually, to learn how to manifest this into a functional role in the physical world.

Two different trains of thought but at times when you read up on both they can be combined. For me I know that I "answered a call" I found my path in what I do, I know well I let go of the EGO that could well have taken me on the path to fame in what I can do.

This is where you look at yourself. Do you feel "called to work" and do you feel that "EGO has a role in your life"?

In looking at the answers to this I feel we find where we fit in.

Lynn