Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 23-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Master
Question Is this a step towards lucid dreaming?

A few mornings ago, I had a dream which I'm not interested to having it interpreted. What I want are thoughts if this is a step towards lucid dreaming.

It began with me standing on my deck and two of my cats were there. It was summer. At the bottom of the steps stood an unfamiliar woman. Next thing I knew, the scene changed. I was staring at a cement wall with a small crack in it. It seems to have been connected with a house though I couldn't see the entire building. The woman poked her finger in it. The scene changed again and we were walking. She was in the lead and I looked at a brown wall and tufts of some kind of plants were growing beside it, right where the foundation of the wall was.

We turned around a corner and I looked at another huge brown wall. It was tall and had a window near the top. At this point, I remembered another dream I had months ago where a house had three bedrooms at the top floor. I thought it would be nice to have those bedrooms in that house. This was a conscious thought and a second or so later, the dream ended.

I wasn't aware that I was sleeping, or dreaming, but the conscious thought has me wondering if this is a step towards having a lucid dream. What are your thoughts?

Thank you for reading.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 24-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Master
u cud of had a body xpecnse u cud hav iv had dreams lk ths
sum tims sean famly yngr thny thy wear befre ty died 1s i met wen thy wear only eldyl not wen thy wear yong
remd me of dream i had othr day my 2 cats washin me frm windw disprein in diftrt eras i wish id had my dictdon on wen i had all thm dreams in 1 go i did

sorry if iv bean no gud im only gud it dreamin dreams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Guide

The fact you had a conscious thought of a dream within a dream definitely sounds like a step in the right direction. An element of awareness just might have come into play. One thing about lucid dreams is that awareness varies dramatically. We all talk about being conscious and aware within the dreams, but that doesn't always mean the entirety of your awareness. Many times when I've had lucid dreams, I knew I was dreaming, and yet I would still disregard some absurd things as normal. For example, you might know it's a dream, and yet you could see a flying car and shrug it off as normal, whereas realistically it's not. For this reason, I find it can be good to create a plan of action for your lucid dreams, an outline of things you wish to do. That way, even if you don't have complete awareness, you're likely to at least consciously recall and pursue your plan.

Anyway! Yes, it sounds like you had a very, very small dose of awareness creep in there. Good stuff.