Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Guide
Ascension

I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

This describes it all really well.
http://in5d.com/transmutational-ascension-symptoms/

Patrycia
Old 02-08-2017, 05:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

This describes it all really well.
http://in5d.com/transmutational-ascension-symptoms/

Patrycia

Hi Patrycia-Rose.

I've had similar experiences, which some would call "ascension symptoms." The truth is that ascension is fundamentally about expanding consciousness, with those particular physical symptoms being secondary and not a rule, just like a "Kundalini awakening" in the way that many people describe it as rising up through the chakras is actually not necessarily experienced by all who have Kundalini expansions in consciousness.

The physical body is energy, and energy is fundamentally consciousness. Everything that exists always is at its core, consciousness. Most of the information about "ascension" on the Internet is heavily distorted with an over-emphasis on bodily symptoms, to a point where many people automatically think that a certain specific set of symptoms means they are ascending, when in fact some of the symptoms for some people may very well be some signs relating to inner resistance, energy blockages, and poor mental and physical health.

The truest and purest indicators of ascension of consciousness is when one lets go of petty grievances, knee-jerk reactions and allows oneself to feel great love build up in one's heart, which naturally pours out and extends to others. This is certainly my personal experience with ascension, I can attest.

Your loving, compassionate nature, Patrycia-Rose, which is noticed through your emotional feeling-nature, your feeling-tone, is far more of an immediate indicator of your ascending/expanding consciousness than through comparing a set of bodily symptoms, for one's feeling-nature is much easier and quicker to notice, if one simply pays attention to one's mood. It is not really the brain/body that produces emotional feelings, they are created through/within soul consciousness.

Those are some of my observations on this fascinating subject.

With Love
Old 04-08-2017, 01:34 AM
Ascender

I went through the bulk of it last summer. I had physical symptoms, as well as strange spiritual stuff that happened. Symptoms I can remember now are that I was nauseous for 3 months straight, the only other time I remember being nauseous that long was when I was pregnant with my son. Other symptoms I remember now are I got real sensitive to things like nature and beauty, I had weird time distortions, I developed ringing in the ears, most of all I became more sensitive to spirits and entities. At one point, I saw a flash of light and I felt my third eye open, I could feel the energy moving in and out, and still can. I had some channeled messages and strange things came to me in meditations. There was a lot, I became aware of things going on that I wasn't aware of before. My vibration went up. I started working somewhere and went I first went in, I had deja vu, I've never had that before. I saw lots of signs and numbers. There's a lot that happened.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I went through the bulk of it last summer. I had physical symptoms, as well as strange spiritual stuff that happened. Symptoms I can remember now are that I was nauseous for 3 months straight, the only other time I remember being nauseous that long was when I was pregnant with my son. Other symptoms I remember now are I got real sensitive to things like nature and beauty, I had weird time distortions, I developed ringing in the ears, most of all I became more sensitive to spirits and entities. At one point, I saw a flash of light and I felt my third eye open, I could feel the energy moving in and out, and still can. I had some channeled messages and strange things came to me in meditations. There was a lot, I became aware of things going on that I wasn't aware of before. My vibration went up. I started working somewhere and went I first went in, I had deja vu, I've never had that before. I saw lots of signs and numbers. There's a lot that happened.

Thanks so much for sharing that. It feels a lonely journey, there's so much written on the net and posts here on this forum about awakening but not so much on ascension. The experience definitely is focusing on the physical aspects as opposed to the mental and emotional. Just this morning I awoke with minor backache and have this heat going up my spine, it's quite a soothing, comforting feeling. The main thing I'm battling is constant tiredness and even though I'm sleeping it doesn't feel restorative.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Guide
I'm going through something similar now. I awakened my kundalini a few years ago and since then it's all about releasing old baggage. This past week I've been working on the solar plexus. I meditate at night before bed and right after my meditation is complete I feel hot. I can also feel energy moving through my legs. It makes it nearly impossible to fall asleep because I just keep moving my legs. Ascension symptoms are strange. Whenever something feels out of the ordinary I ask my guides/ angels if what I'm going through is normal, and they always reassure me not to worry. It's just your body releasing pent up anger and tension.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thanks so much for sharing that. It feels a lonely journey, there's so much written on the net and posts here on this forum about awakening but not so much on ascension. The experience definitely is focusing on the physical aspects as opposed to the mental and emotional. Just this morning I awoke with minor backache and have this heat going up my spine, it's quite a soothing, comforting feeling. The main thing I'm battling is constant tiredness and even though I'm sleeping it doesn't feel restorative.
Go on then, I'll take the bait.

Yep it's lonely at the end of the day, while we can do the footprints in the sand bit we still walk alone at the end of the day because nobody else can quite experience it the way we do. There's the revelation.

The word 'ascension' has conjured up all kinds of misconceptions and I'm actually glad that it's something that's losing its hold, quite frankly. The way people used to speak of it they thought they'd float off into some higher dimension because they'd read a couple of books. Really. We're all going to pop our clogs and end up in the 'higher Spiritual realms' - the bad guys too as it happens.

What you're going through is the energetic equivalent of puberty. It's really no secret that our mental state can have an impact on our bodies and general health, so it's really no great leap to think that energetic changes can have even more of an effect. By the way, what we resist persists so try and take your mind of not having a restful sleep, thinking about it not being restful is counter-productive. Same with feeling tired, don't focus on it. Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it, you wanted to heal yourself and if you're going to do that then you need something to heal yourself of. Backache also does the job. The heat going up your spine is Kundalini energy

We're not really 'ascending', what we are doing is becoming what we already are - if that makes sense. We are re-discovering, re-membering what we are and where we came from - which is everywhere.

Ascension is about bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness into this plane of existence. Reading Spiritual books and watching YouTubes isn't going to cut it, what this means is that the higher consciousness will be embodied and expressed, not just talked about in forums.

Have you seen Matt Khan's stuff? He's not so airy-fairy as some.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpG5eNrCnME
Old 06-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Greenslade]Go on then, I'll take the bait. :smile

Always good to hear from you.

Quote:
The way people used to speak of it they thought they'd float off into some higher dimension because they'd read a couple of books. Really. We're all going to pop our clogs and end up in the 'higher Spiritual realms' - the bad guys too as it happens.

Yeah, get that, that's not me though, I'm far to grounded for that. In fact, I'd not heard of the word until my guides put the word in my third eye.

Quote:
By the way, what we resist persists so try and take your mind of not having a restful sleep, thinking about it not being restful is counter-productive. Same with feeling tired, don't focus on it.

After some dowsing last night of the energies in my bedroom, think I've sorted out what's going on. Had a blissful night's sleep last night.

Quote:
The heat going up your spine is Kundalini energy

I've heard of the word but not sure what it means. What is kundalini and what's it purpose, what does it do? Another thing that I've noticed is people seem to go out of their way to make this kundalini happen by meditation or whatever means. I've not forced any of this, it all seems to be happening in spite of myself, if you understand my meaning.

Quote:
Have you seen Matt Khan's stuff? He's not so airy-fairy as some.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpG5eNrCnME

Once I'd tuned into him, I thought he had some interesting things to say;

Not sure what to make of the idea of being part of the first wave. My usual position would be to watch everyone else make the first step, see what mistakes they make, weigh up the pros and cons and then make a decision as to whether to go for it or not.

I agree with what he says about the spiritual and energetic journey being the focus of your life and everything else revolves around that. It does feel very much like that for me, which I think increases the sense of being alone in it.

And also, a good reminder for me is what he says about not resisting the process, because it's going to happen anyway. I'm not all that good about going with the flow, even though I do try.

Patrycia
Old 06-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Always good to hear from you.
Couldn't help myself, maybe I need a therapist.

Quote:
Yeah, get that, that's not me though, I'm far to grounded for that. In fact, I'd not heard of the word until my guides put the word in my third eye.
It kinda tickled me when I first came across it yonks ago although it's calmed down a bit since, thankfully. And no, it didn't seem to fit you somehow.

Quote:
After some dowsing last night of the energies in my bedroom, think I've sorted out what's going on. Had a blissful night's sleep last night.
It's good that you've had a decent sleep out of it, but don't let this push you so far that you can't function. Being a martyr to it doesn't help anyone especially yourself.

Quote:
I've heard of the word but not sure what it means. What is kundalini and what's it purpose, what does it do? Another thing that I've noticed is people seem to go out of their way to make this kundalini happen by meditation or whatever means. I've not forced any of this, it all seems to be happening in spite of myself, if you understand my meaning.
It's various things to various people and there's probably a few threads or sub-forums kicking around on the subject. It's basically energy that goes up your spine via your main chakras, it's normally depicted as a coiled snake that can awaken and rise up. Once that happens it can open up your chakras for a wider experience of reality, healing, insights.... One of the favourites is that it kicks off bliss.

We're going to 'get there' either because of ourselves or despite ourselves so we might as well stop fighting it and get on with it. Yes, I do understand, sometimes it feels as though it's out of you control and you wouldn't want it anyway but it's there just the same.

Quote:
Once I'd tuned into him, I thought he had some interesting things to say;

Not sure what to make of the idea of being part of the first wave. My usual position would be to watch everyone else make the first step, see what mistakes they make, weigh up the pros and cons and then make a decision as to whether to go for it or not.

I agree with what he says about the spiritual and energetic journey being the focus of your life and everything else revolves around that. It does feel very much like that for me, which I think increases the sense of being alone in it.

And also, a good reminder for me is what he says about not resisting the process, because it's going to happen anyway. I'm not all that good about going with the flow, even though I do try.

Patrycia
I think the choices on this stuff are very limited, we're going to go through it on the Universe's terms rather than our own. But then we made that choice when we were Spirit so all we're doing is keeping our own noses to the grindstone.

I quite like Matt Khan, while he does go a little airy-fairy he does try and keep it real and he has a sense of humour so that helps too. I hate the 'all Spirituality and no personality' stuff. It's not something I'd normally go for, quite the opposite in fact but for some reason it just felt right. At the time it was very applicable as well.

We are alone, pretty much but often that's the fun of it. You are uniquely you in so many ways including energetically and no matter how much people crow about being One we're still very singular. Sometimes it's hard to work out what we're going through for ourselves never mind express it, and our minds often think we're the only ones. I think that with the 'first wave' bit there's a certain comfort in thinking we're not completely alone, that there are people going through something similar. There's something nice in feeling you're a part of something bigger than yourself.

The trick to going with the flow is to stop trying to go with the flow. Going with your own flow is to allow yourself to try because that's what humans do; so you let yourself try, realise it's pretty futile and it'll stop happening. Once the trying stops the rest is a walk in the park and you're there already, but then whatever happens is part of the experience anyway. If you want to fret your nut off feel free, it's your experience.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Guide
Thanks Greenslade. I've just had a much needed run, haven't had the energy to do it in the week, so I feel things are much better this morning. Running is kind of like my barometer as to how I am really am.

Quote:
It's good that you've had a decent sleep out of it, but don't let this push you so far that you can't function. Being a martyr to it doesn't help anyone especially yourself

I quietly hopeful that the results of the dowsing yesterday are permanent. But we'll see over the next few nights.

Quote:
once that happens it can open up your chakras for a wider experience of reality, healing, insights.... One of the favourites is that it kicks off bliss.

Could definitely do with some bliss at the moment. It'll be interesting to see if it happens again.

Quote:
I quite like Matt Khan, while he does go a little airy-fairy he does try and keep it real and he has a sense of humour so that helps too. I hate the 'all Spirituality and no personality' stuff. It's not something I'd normally go for, quite the opposite in fact but for some reason it just felt right. At the time it was very applicable as well.

I must admit it did take me a while to tune into him because of the airy-fairy ness. But once he got going, he had some interesting things to say. I may take a look at some point at some of his other vids. Like you, I don't really respond to the airy-fairy stuff of which there is a great deal, even on the forum. I know people try to be helpful but when I read posts / responses, a particular phrase from a famous Spanish waiter comes to mind!

The other factor here is the numerlology/synchronicity. I've had weeks of seeing 1s, 2s, 3s and 5s, particularly at night and then I would get one of the deep body heat moments as I call it. Thankfully that's all stopped now. Number wise 5.55 is a common one. I finished reading your comment at 11:11 and when I was running I saw 32:32 on the readout and got a huge flash of blue light at the that precise second - confirmation to me that spirit have a sense of humour.

Thanks Greenslade, you always make me feel less alone.

Patrycia
Old 07-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thanks Greenslade. I've just had a much needed run, haven't had the energy to do it in the week, so I feel things are much better this morning. Running is kind of like my barometer as to how I am really am.
You're welcome, Patrycia. Sometimes these things come in waves, the good news is that you're on a process of awakening (it's a verb not a statement lol), but the bad news is that you're on an awakening process. As they say, the schidt first then the shift. Glad that you're 'on the mend' though..

Quote:
I quietly hopeful that the results of the dowsing yesterday are permanent. But we'll see over the next few nights.
Probably the best we can hope for, but don't be surprised if they aren't. Sometimes these things come in waves but we're never given any more than we can handle no matter how sucky it gets.

Quote:
Could definitely do with some bliss at the moment. It'll be interesting to see if it happens again.
Personally I'm not a huge fan of bliss but I do get 'shocks' up my spine when we have visitors, my head explodes but it's kinda nice to know they're there. What I have found though is a very profound peace with the Universe and it feels more rel than anything else so I'll stick with that. I don't think I could find bliss if I tried because I know too many 'bad' things and they affect me too deeply to find bliss, but if there is a fifth-dimensional consciousness in my head at least it helps to come to terms with it all.

Quote:
I must admit it did take me a while to tune into him because of the airy-fairy ness. But once he got going, he had some interesting things to say. I may take a look at some point at some of his other vids. Like you, I don't really respond to the airy-fairy stuff of which there is a great deal, even on the forum. I know people try to be helpful but when I read posts / responses, a particular phrase from a famous Spanish waiter comes to mind!

The other factor here is the numerlology/synchronicity. I've had weeks of seeing 1s, 2s, 3s and 5s, particularly at night and then I would get one of the deep body heat moments as I call it. Thankfully that's all stopped now. Number wise 5.55 is a common one. I finished reading your comment at 11:11 and when I was running I saw 32:32 on the readout and got a huge flash of blue light at the that precise second - confirmation to me that spirit have a sense of humour.

Thanks Greenslade, you always make me feel less alone.

Patrycia
I've yet to find something/someone who isn't airy-fairy with the Spiritual stuff, Teal Swan is probably one of the most down-to-earth ones. Bashar is quite good to though, if you can get your head around the channeled sixth-dimensional alien bit. But yeah, people tend to go along with it after they've been fed daily diets of airy-fairy, floppy hats and flowery dresses inside as well as on the outside. Then they wonder why 'mundane' people won't talk to them. Manuel works but I'd go for Max Headroom, he's got the 'talking head' bit going and part of his consciousness is missing. If you knew the story you'd understand but this is brilliant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9O4zA5BzM

I get the 'feeling' that you've come to the end of a phase so it should all start coming back to some kind of normality, whatever the words means for you. I reckon there'll also be times when you notice small and subtle changes within yourself that'll make a big difference so that'll be interesting. Apparently you're "primary for your group" whatever that means and things are going to start to become a lot smoother and easier, not so much of the insurmountable barriers between 'here and there'.

Of course you did know that you can know without knowing how you know, which your numbers are a precursor to. They're all good numbers too according to numerology and it means you're tuned in to what's going on, and often night is when our conscious mind tends to start shutting down - it's a caveman pre-sleep thingy. It's when we lose our minds that we come to our senses. And if you think that's a sense of humour you ain't seen nuthin' yet, kiddo. The good thing is that it's all to the good.

You're most welcome Patrycia, as always. "Not all who wander are lost", and while we beat our own Paths it's always nice to check in once in a while, to sit by the campfire.