Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Experiencer

Worried going crazy

Umm not sure how to ask this question? I err wondered if anyone else has ever been able to feel their twin that close. That you are sexually aroused by there energy. You can feel and see them. It is like you are actually in the experience. Please tell me I am not crazy..
Old 17-09-2018, 12:44 PM
Guide

I have not... I have felt him close, but not in a sexual way... but my experience is that if you were really going crazy, you would not worry about it. I would still try to weigh in, however, if the experience helps me grow spiritually, or if it is a subconscious (or conscious) need that brings it forth -say, for companionship, physical intimacy, etc. Good luck to you still!
Old 18-09-2018, 01:27 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for responding Selene.. I have a partner hence why I feel so terrible. Yet I couldn't stop it either. I was in a public place and it literally just started out of no where. I could feel him close and then bang. My twin is a very experienced and um trained in certain areas.
I haven't told my partner as I don't know how to explain it. But I know deep down it happened.. So confused.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Guide

I understand better now... no, you are not going crazy. But still, nothing to feel terrible about, since it was not intentional on your part.
Old 18-09-2018, 11:18 AM
Knower

Hi MysticRose...

I’ve had experiences like you describe. Where i’m walking or sitting or doing whatever in day to day life and, well, things get interesting. Even when I’m fully occupied in some other thing. It happened a lot more in the past while out and about. Still happens but It feels like there is more restraint. Now, I sometimes feel thoughtful waves about and like a bow is sliding along my heart center “strings”. Playing an energetic “tone”... which more times than not i can then verify SC “calling” to me. Wondering where I’m at... It often leads to quiet “sitting together” with presence for a bit before getting on with our days. Just knowing we’re both “there”. I think we both do this... it stands out when we are not “talking” and helps me to know I am not going crazy. And that i am not imagining mutuality where there is none.

Best,

TW
Old 20-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Master
yes i have on many many occasions .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 20-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Knower
Good News! To 'go crazy', you have to be sane to begin with! So you are fine! :P (Just kidding).

Yep, I have felt the sexual energy just hit me out of no where with her. And that's what she mainly gets from me too. She picks it up all the time. One of the things she loves/marvels about the twin soul thing!