Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-04-2018, 10:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Blocked connection with my spirit guides

Hello.

First, I hope I posted this in the right place, and if not, I do apologize.
Secondly, as the title of my thread says, my connection with my spirit guides is blocked. I've been through a rough period of time, for about 7 years, a period in which I did not connected much with them, because I felt drained of all energy and I just wasn't able to do much with myself, since I was in a very dark place (depression, social phobias and personality disorder). I believe they still communicated with me through dreams and there were moments when certain things happened and somehow I knew those were messages from them. Now, I want to make things come back to normal.
At the moment, the only time when I seem to be able to communicate with them is when I either use tarot cards (but it takes a lot of time and effort to connect) or a pendulum (although this is more difficult then with the tarot cards). I used to use automatic writing, which was the most efficient way for me to communicate with them or through a self-induced state, somewhere between awake and dream, where I could communicate with them through symbols, drawings or words. In the last few months I also tried meditation in order to re-establish my connection, but so far, no results. I want to mention that I am well aware of their presence, because even in the past, they made themselves known to me, by showing me the number 23, a number I constantly see even now. It's their way to tell me, they are in my presence.
So my question is, how do I un-block the channel of communication with my spirit guides when meditation has no results?

Thank you in advance for reading this and for answering.
Old 14-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Master

You might try reading "Opening to Channel", by Sanaya Roman. This is a channeled book, and her guide Orin has a beautiful turn of phrase. There is a lot of love that comes through that book. It really makes you feel better, just having read a few pages. There are some lovely ways to connect, a lot of visualization exercises. If you want to shortcut version, you can also get it as a download and it is Sanaya channeling Orin as he walks you through the visualizations. Honestly, there is so much that is in that book that is worthwhile, and especially since you have a relationship already built up with them, it shouldn't take any time at all to reconnect - you just have to sweep some debris out of the way (dust, cobwebs, etc). Think of it as a path, and you need to clear out the clutter that may have accumulated on it while you were away from home LOL. Oh, if you can't find the download, visit orindaben.com. You can also read a bit of it on Amazon for free, with the Quick Look feature.

Hope this helps.
Old 14-04-2018, 01:02 AM
Administrator
Hello

So many times we do not remember that Guides are there to "guide" and at times we seek more. Or we do not hear the lessons given to us or follow what that inner voice of intuition will offer and we then loose connections. You have to at times take from the lower periods in life and set goals to move past them, in that taking from them too the lessons that were there along the path. There are always lessons just that at times we only see the negative in front of us.

When it comes to tools that are used for communications when we use them our self at times the reply that we get is self directed so in that we see only the reply we want to see, and if its not what we want in a message we feel its wrong.

I would look for the main block in this time of 7 years, what was the main block and what made you see it, what made you come from this place ?

At times a reading from someone outside you will also help.

Lynn
Old 14-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Nameless, thank you for the recommendation. I searched for the book and I'll start reading it as soon as I can. Maybe you, telling me about this book means something, because I don't believe in coincidences, and maybe strange as it is, I actually did not had any intention in ever sharing this issue, but somehow, the other day I just felt an impulse to tell it, after so many years, and I did it only because while I was shuffling my tarot cards something told me: it's difficult to connect. it takes too much for you to get an answer. And later that day, while I was researching for a paper work, a weird urge to discover more about spirit guides drove me to this website. What is also strange for me is that for many years I was in complete darkness, my mind couldn't even remember my main guide's name, which only came back to me a few months ago. Every time I tried to remember his name, it was so difficult that my head starting to hurt. It took me a long time to be able to say his name again, and now that I do, I kind of feel relieved, tho not completely (I remembered the first letter of his name, but just couldn't pronounce it. In the back of my mind I knew I knew his name, but it was like my conscious mind couldn't say it. It felt like it was behind a veil I couldn't reach to reveal it). Maybe it's because my mental health issues, maybe not. But what I know is something happened to me a long time ago and that thing made me forget things, things I knew without reading them from books, because it was information that was past down from my spirit guides. Maybe this book will be of some help or at least it will teach me something of value.

Lynn, thank you for your answer. Your question made me think about a lot of things. I only recently understood some of the things that were the reason for what happened to me. Although I knew what happened to me, I did not understood the "why". I don't really know how to explain this. It's something like, I know in the physical realm the problems I had (this life and past lives), but on a spiritual level, not so much. A lot of negative energy has gathered in me. Maybe it was a punishment of some sort what happened afterwards, a lesson. I thought about this too. Maybe taking away from me one of the things I loved the most in this life, it was the way of the Universe saying "you need to straighten yourself up and evolve into a better version of your being. This is not who you are and this is not your purpose in this lifetime." I'm saying this because although I wasn't necessarily doing anything bad, I was playing with the wrong side of things and I used to see it as the "right" side because I thought I was meant to be that way because some entities told me certain things or because in my life always was an entity that from what I know, it also existed in my mom's life since she was a child and made me into think I belong to its "side". There are certain things that happen in your life and in your ancestors or family life that has a certain result at some point in the history of your family line (karma?). I thought the result was what happened with me, all the bad things that followed me and so on. I also believed and still believe that it started long before I was born. I'm not putting the blame of my mental health on that, but it certainly contributed to some extent. What made me trying more to re-connect with my guides was that a year and a half ago, very strange things started happening to me. An entity, which I truly believe it's evil, appeared into my life. It gave me awful nightmares and if I was alone at home, it tortured me. I won't go into details, but for me, it was really bad and had an awful effect on me. I still can't sleep alone because of that. So I cleansed my home, put salt in every corner of my home, I have sage hanging in my house and I also want to make rosemary wreaths to hang around the house. The problem is, this entity appeared in a moment when I was finally better and it was like "he" was trying to keep me in a sleep, "he" didn't want me to wake up. From what exactly to wake up, I don't know. But it was soon after that I started using tarot cards again more regularly, only for things like reading the week's energy. And than, I got a few messages from my spirit guides, in form of dreams and ideas (it was like using the tarot cards again, opened a way to communicate with them, an opportunity that they took). I used the pendulum to confirm this because I can't communicate in a more direct way with them. That's when I also thought, what if I ask my guides about that entity? They told me it was evil, that is not always with me, it's not bond to the house, but me. When I asked more informations about it, my guides went silent. Now I think that maybe this entity it's the same with that that used to visit my mother, that used to show itself to me when I was a child and that "his" desire is to keep me away from my spirit guides and from my purpose. Maybe it's not entirely this, but it's what I feel, what I thought about.
This is in no way the complete story, but it's some of the things I thought about after I read your question.
Old 15-04-2018, 12:27 AM
Master

Sometimes I am drawn to certain posts. It's not something I think about, it just sort of happens, and I usually know what I'm going to post. So I think it's their way of getting their answer through to that other person through me (or so I like to think LOL).

By the way, Lynn is awesome. If I was going to go to a medium, it would be her (although I think we live in different countries!) She's geniune. So whatever she tells you, I would give it a lot of thought.
Old 16-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Sometimes I am drawn to certain posts. It's not something I think about, it just sort of happens, and I usually know what I'm going to post. So I think it's their way of getting their answer through to that other person through me (or so I like to think LOL).

By the way, Lynn is awesome. If I was going to go to a medium, it would be her (although I think we live in different countries!) She's geniune. So whatever she tells you, I would give it a lot of thought.

That's great. I actually gave it a thought. Sometimes, as she also said, we need someone outside of ourselves to give us an insight into our life. We're not always detached enough to see things objectively.

P.S. I started reading the book you have recommended. So far it's good and I'll also start putting into practice what I'm learning. Thank you, again :).
Old 16-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Master

I love recommending Sanaya's Book. My other favorite to recommend is Soul Love. That one really changed my life (I had a lot of baggage I was carrying around and it gives some good advice about connecting to your "selves" that I used (think it was in Chapter One). I'm not sure how far I have made it in that book - I don't think I have read any of her books all the way through, it seems I only need bits and pieces from time to time LOL.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Honestly I don't think anything is blocked. If there really is such a thing as ''spirit guides'' (which I'm not sure of) then I'm sure they would be able to make contact with us one way or another whenever necessary. If not, what good are they then anyway?