Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-07-2018, 12:37 AM
traceyacey12

Why is clearing karma important for twin flame union?

Why is clearing karma important for twin flame union? Clearing karma feels awful. I feel like I can no longer relate to the outside world. And I no longer like music. And science, as I have found a more fundamental reality in soul connections. I can come up with some answers on my own, including the fact that karma would keep us separate energetically and physically (in the sense that we would always be repelling each other because maybe whatever we are engaging in was acquired from programming and maybe our twin flame cannot relate to that). What do you think? Why is clearing karma so important for union?

Also, a related question: why is it important to merge on a soul level? what's the point? What's the gain from it? It feels weird. I almost rather be pining for my twin flame.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:27 AM
Master

I'm not so sure about the "clearing karma" thing. I have done several past life studies, and I have karma, karma from what has happened in general and karma with my twin flame. I think sometimes you just have to be together to balance out the whole thing and it may not be happily ever after.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:33 AM
Badcopyinc

It’s inportant in general. Not specific to twin flame unions.
Closer you get to who you are you will recognize karmic connections. Then you can embrace those relationships and clear the karma.

The more you resolve these the more aware you will be for your twin flame union. And you’ll have plenty of practice to clear that as well.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:55 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
It’s inportant in general. Not specific to twin flame unions.
Closer you get to who you are you will recognize karmic connections. Then you can embrace those relationships and clear the karma.

The more you resolve these the more aware you will be for your twin flame union. And you’ll have plenty of practice to clear that as well.

what do you mean by the more you'll be aware for your twin flame union? and also the part that follows, you'll have plenty of practice to clear that as well?
Old 12-07-2018, 02:03 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I'm not so sure about the "clearing karma" thing. I have done several past life studies, and I have karma, karma from what has happened in general and karma with my twin flame. I think sometimes you just have to be together to balance out the whole thing and it may not be happily ever after.

I don't think I have past-life karma with my twin flame. Never been shown it and someone on here gave me a soul reading and said I have no past life karma to resolve. I think all of our problems came from societal programming and now that I have merged with him on a soul level (at least that's what it feels like since I no longer feel the loneliness), I wonder what's next. It feels like I have nothing else to do. I'm hoping he'll come along and trigger something in me. Its just weird not to be working towards anything.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
what do you mean by the more you'll be aware for your twin flame union? and also the part that follows, you'll have plenty of practice to clear that as well?

The more I clear karma for non flame connections the deeper I go into self.
This brings me deeper into being present during day to day living.

Now that I’m with my flame I’m that much more aware of those same patterns I recognized with soulmates and soul family. Giving me a greater awareness to deal with situations and karma. Helping the relationship continue on withoit stressing things. Allowing me more time to soak it all in.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
The more I clear karma for non flame connections the deeper I go into self.
This brings me deeper into being present during day to day living.

Now that I’m with my flame I’m that much more aware of those same patterns I recognized with soulmates and soul family. Giving me a greater awareness to deal with situations and karma. Helping the relationship continue on withoit stressing things. Allowing me more time to soak it all in.

This is very true. In reunion with my twin means he and I trigger each other and trigger very deep things, from childhood, that others in our lives do not trigger in us. It really makes me see things that I never have before and now I can work on those issues to clear them.

For example, he told me he feels I don't understand he's always there for me no matter what or when. He's felt this for decades but never told me until I was triggered and what I said upset him. This was good for us both, I recognized something in myself as did he and now that we are aware we can change that behavior for good. This serves me in my life in general, not just with him.

In union things are still not always sunshine and roses, but we need our twin to help us see those really deep issues.

He simply does not want to deal with his deep issues but with me around he has no choice, and wow does he hate dealing with this stuff, lol.