Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-07-2018, 04:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I'm so glad to see people on here relating in this way and benefiting from this thread. :)

Though I do have to say, that you all are a little more "experienced" in this than I am. I've rather slowly and very recently come to realize that my life is part of this phenomenon (I've called this a twin flame thing for only a few months now but have experienced it since at least 2015 or longer).

I have different awareness that doesn't come from clairaudience or guides. I guess those are more immediate sources of information, so that is probably why I'm slowly unraveling the mystery (because my information sources are limited and less forthright revealing).

I guess I do have one question - if you are sure this guy on social media is your twin flame, then did you have that epic special moment with tunnel vision and time goes away and all? Or do you rather expect that to happen when you meet in person?

I haven't had it happen yet at least not outside of that dream. My connection with him seems weaker right now compared to that dream and I'm guessing it's either because we really haven't had a conversation or because I haven't seen him in person. I do hope that changes someday though.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 18-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Pan
I know when they feel happy, sad, depressed, stressed. I KNOW when such emotions come from myself and when it's my TF's emotions. It's an experience that brings both immense joy and sadness...but I consider myself so blessed for it. Thanks for this thread, open for a reading/opinion/advice ! :)

That means you are connected with him/her. The only advise I can give you is be gentle with yourself when he/she is not having a good day. Chances are you'll get upset and sometimes kind of helpless because you are not in touch with your twin to help them in any way. So my advise is don't try to fight your emotions just let them flow otherwise your day will turn out into a nightmare.

What it uses to work for me is just send him love and let him know that I am there for him.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoreslover
How I found out my spiritual guardian is or how I found out the person on this plane is as well?

You already answered my question in your reply.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:11 AM
Seeker

Quote:
I guess I do have one question - if you are sure this guy on social media is your twin flame, then did you have that epic special moment with tunnel vision and time goes away and all? Or do you rather expect that to happen when you meet in person?

Can you please elaborate on your question? I'm not sure If i'm getting what you're asking.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Seeker

Quote:
My connection with him seems weaker right now compared to that dream and I'm guessing it's either because we really haven't had a conversation or because I haven't seen him in person. I do hope that changes someday though.

This happens to me as well. I noticed when he is too busy working our connection is not that strong in comparison when he is more relaxed.
Old 19-07-2018, 05:55 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwork
This happens to me as well. I noticed when he is too busy working our connection is not that strong in comparison when he is more relaxed.

If that’s how it works then that would explain a lot for me too.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 21-07-2018, 12:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

actually, that was insightful for me as well.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwork
Quote:
Can you please elaborate on your question? I'm not sure If i'm getting what you're asking.

Like, upon meeting there is this special moment that happens that is intense and special and spectacular - from what I've read and learned from others anyway. I haven't experienced it. But I'm wondering if it is a thing that only happens if you are face to face. I'm wondering if that special spectacular moment also happens if you "meet" online. Does this clarify?
Old 24-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Seeker

Quote:

Quote:
actually, that was insightful for me as well.

I'm not sure if what happens to me it is a coincidence or something else but when he is not touring or having a busy week schedule I get those feeling of he missing me and getting upset for no reason.
Old 24-07-2018, 11:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Like, upon meeting there is this special moment that happens that is intense and special and spectacular - from what I've read and learned from others anyway. I haven't experienced it. But I'm wondering if it is a thing that only happens if you are face to face. I'm wondering if that special spectacular moment also happens if you "meet" online. Does this clarify?

Thanks, yes I now know what you mean. I'm not sure if this has to be with that stage/phase called "bubble love" because I remember being in such state for some time but then like I moved slowly into the chaser/runner stage. Right now I feel like I'm in the acceptance stage, if it is called that way. I'm not worrying much about my twin but my own. Working on myself, basically.

There are times when I get those 'missing you' feelings I try to get in contact with him and talk to him telepathically, somehow it seems to work for me and makes me feel much better after that.

After all these years with no contact, I doubt we ever get to meet in the physical.

I have a question though and not sure if ever happened to you but since this experience started there is a specific number sequence that I get to see it almost all the time. Aside from the 11:11, 22:22, et al I get to see this number 875 or 758. Even when the '875' number has a special meaning for me because it is related to my twin and myself, I have no clue what the universe is trying to tell me. I know signs are hard to decode but I was wondering if any of you experienced something like this?