Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Lorelyen

If someone's in touch with their higher self, the answers will easily be given. The issue is if....
Old 14-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator
I lived most of my life afraid. I would always say I came into this world afraid of everything and everyone. The thing is you do have an internal alarm system that you can rely on to help guide your way. Mental confusion and real trouble will manifest differently in the body. What I found was when I was simply generating fear based mental confusion there would also be an inner calm. But if the danger was real I would also feel agitation inside. So essentially if I think something might be amiss and even get myself a bit emotionally worked up about it I try to stop and feel my body and see if what I sense in my inner core is a feeling of calm or agitation. A good example of this is when I lose something. I might be panicked at the initial thought of it being lost but have found that that if I feel calm in my core I am going to eventually find it but if I feel agitated in my core it is lost for good. this internal alarm has not failed me yet and can be applied to all areas of your life. So I suggest trying to see if you can feel your inner alarm or the core response inside your body not just the initial mental fear and worry and emotional reaction. Because as odd as it sounds you can have an emotional response to life but your inner being knows whether or not the mental emotional response is warranted. In any event it may take some time to full recognize and separate your inner alarm from your emotional response so just keep at it until you are able to sense the different parts of your energy and what each is saying to you. It won't happen over night but it will happen if you are persistent in your efforts. Best of luck.
Old 14-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Experiencer

I have learned that whenever *I* try to solve issues I get stuck. The more I give myself over to my higher power (GOD) the easier my life gets. I simply accept that I can't figure it all out, I can't do it all. I give it all to Him. And he answers..in dreams, via people that cross my path..its truly a blessing to know that I am not alone in this thing.
Old 15-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Master
Some really good replies, I especially liked Miss Hepburn's and Michelle's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
This makes sense. Back when I first discovered the law of attraction few years ago,i then found out about subjective reality and along same time "fear isn't real." It was easy then. If fearful thought came,it wasn't real. Kept things black and white enough to make controlling my mind easy and my vibration to stay really high. All of fear,worry,etc are delusions. I like that. I just don't want to become obnoxiously oblivious to pain,though too if that makes sense. Back then only love is real(and synonymous feelings gratitude,etc)felt right.
The thing is, it's one thing to tell yourself that fear is a delusion, but the only way to properly know that it's true is to experience the fear fully; a mental belief is little more than a comfort blanket, a form of denial. So go towards the sensation of fear, breathe into it, and open to it - and don't try to endure it, you give that fear a big ol' hug like it was a long-lost relative. I know I instinctively just want rid of it when it comes, but I'm thinking that reverse-psychology might be the answer - instead of trying to get rid of it, I'm going to try and hold on to it.
Old 15-06-2014, 11:50 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
How can we ask our higher self for answers to things if the things have to do with worry? I feel worry would extremely blur the vibe and make it very difficult to get clear answers and more likely manifest fear responses vs truthful response.

Everything you receive is part of the process even the blur and vibe. If you are open in knowing that you will receive everything as part of the whole process open to feel what you feel, let go, you can often create new connections in this way..If fear arises let the fear be felt and released. If you allow the process to be what it is, you can manifest a more continuous process leading you deeper into that more flowing active aware connection. It is allowing it all that you open to it all. But we are all unique so this is just my experience being shared as to one way it can be done. :)