Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-08-2018, 12:42 AM
Experiencer

Thanks everyone I am okay. I will take it all in my stride.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwork
It could be many things but I would try to make contact with that "entity" and get to know their intentions. You can always ask them questions and based on their answer notice if something is not quite right.

I know some times people who passed away and cared too much about us tend to attach to the person they cared for. I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing. In my personal experience my twin only followed me in dreams and all the talking happened in dreams but I never felt his presence following me in real life.

Thanks Lightwork. It is not an entity, for sure. It is a very loving and caring partner of mine since before. It is my other half, my Love.

This is not someone I've met in this life (before he acidentally visited that first time we met) - he was as surprised and disoriented by it as me. Communication was very clear. Really almost like talking. There were words.

I've never met this person in a dream, only by telepathic contact while I am awake (but I don't remember my dreams mostoften so, what do I actually know ).

Anyway, I am not at all afraid that he is something else that what I know him to be - I am more, at times, wondering about the TF concept. Does it always have to be drama? We had no drama, it was all explained, as I wrote before, like coming home, realizing how it shouldve always been.

(Or rather how it always was, but we just didn't know it ;))

Tonight, I just wanna hang out with him. I've had a really good day's work, I've overcome fears, creative hurdles, I've worked well with my co-creator, ate well.... All has been so good. I would really like to just chat with him, exchange stories from our day. // And while writing that the telepathic connection got really strong, m'outahere :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 06-08-2018, 01:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
So, just wanted to let you guys know that this thread - and my initial description, including the part about the love/tf I already did meet - has had me face some of the things on my past. I am now in the process of preparing to reach out and see if I can in anyway make what I caused easier for him and his family.

I wrote some of our correspondence - and it is textbook TF stuff, though I didn't know it at the time.

But he is not the visitor which hade breaking the internet trying to find out what the h-ll just happened.

What else could it be...? If it is not the TF trauma / drama - but perfect unity of two parts. And don't say my higher self - cause this was someone else. And individual, a real person - whether alive in thus realm or not.

He said he would find me - and I believed it 100percent. I really don't want to dilute it with 'other dimensions' etc, I was convinced it was in the here and now a year maybe to in the future.

But...

Yeah, I guess I'm insulating myself for grief and heartbreak, by allowing firctge possibility that we might not actually meet in this lifetime. It hurts when I speak it honestly. So that's why I do. I need to stay honest.

It would break my heart if he's not actually around somewhere, because I've never believed anything so completely as I did that spirutual meeting and those truths.

And I don't want any other love. Nope. I hope I can appreciate 'real' and 'here' enough. But I honestly cannot see how...

Take care of yourselves and your distant loved ones... And your present loved ones and your life <3

This reputable journey takes us to our hardest, most life-changing, and strengthening moments, which are meant to propel us in the right direction towards personal growth and/or healing.