Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 27-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Prokopton

Further note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
At times I see it shining down and/or flowing down from a high point far above.

Me too.

I connect this with the tradition in kundalini that there is a further system of non-physical chakras in a column above the head, as reported by many modern experimenters including Glenn Morris. This is not a 'new age' idea, as can be seen in older pictures of chakras systems, eg. this from 19th century Nepal:

... or this from 18th c. Rajasthan:

Old 27-05-2011, 04:23 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Yes, I've seen it - most profound experience of my life, and the start of my awakening. I saw this for months on end, everywhere I went, everyone I met. Everyone had it in them, but they controlled how much shined out.

But, it's not not what you are describing. Not orbs or donuts. Nothing like an aura. Instead, pure, white light emanating out of people, like rays or spokes, the more spokes, it dissolved them. The light had a ... texture...a feeling... to it. I knew it was the light of God, the God within. Love.

"Don't hide your light under a bushel"... made total sense.
Aaaah. I will need to search my writings for something I wrote recently about the way this light pokes holes in anyone that tries to contain it. The more holes we have, the more likely we will completely disintegrate and burst forth with light in all directions.
Old 27-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokopton
...The light 'means' goodness, all is well, understanding. When we feel all is not well we [have] cut ourselves off from it.

... when I began to do this consciously I became aware of how much of myself was armoured against the light penetrating deeply owing to mistaken conceptions of myself and life. The light gradually takes up more and more of a transformative abode in various places in the body, helping to transmute everything.

Greenwell in her excellent book Energies of Transformation mentions becoming 'open to an inwardly visible downward flow of light that stimulates the luminous inner force of transformation'...

This is good information and sharing, Prokopton... Thank you.

I want to add that in my discoveries inner light, non-physical sound and love itself are the three most primal energies of existence, and becoming aware in them transforms us, ongoingly.

Xan

Old 27-05-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm speechless with so many detailed posts!
How wonderful y'all know about this
and have experienced it in so many different ways - coming
out of others, etc., even...
I'm so inspired to meditate.

I pointed to the Sun on a 6am walk with a friend this weekend
in Sante Fe and said , "See that - I saw that inside this morning."
I never saw anyone avoid a subject so fast!
So this is so refreshing for me to read you all.
Thank you.

More please...

I'm sorry there were too many things to comment on individually....just "wow".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-05-2011, 09:20 PM
DulcePoetica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I pointed to the Sun on a 6am walk with a friend this weekend in Sante Fe and said, "See that - I saw that inside this morning."
Someday on a morning walk, someone will say something like that to me and I will burst into tears of joy for at last walking with someone who sees like I do!

Thank you for sharing that. I have experienced what it feels like to be the sun.
Old 27-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
I have experienced what it feels like to be the sun.

OMG...

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
I love talking about this inner Light.

Miss Hepburn

And I love when people talk about me....

Sorry, my Eggo couldn't resist.
Old 29-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Your egg-o?

Old 29-05-2011, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Your egg-o?

I do like an Eggo or two.. More of a pancake person, really.
Old 29-05-2011, 02:13 AM
Master
haha, I don't get you people at all but I love you,
and I do get egg-o, lol! I take my egg-o waffle or pancakes
only with lots of whipped cream and rasperry jam.
and I know what it feels like to be a bear claw~*