Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Master
Entity moving objects

This happened some months ago when i was alone in the house.

I was in the kitchen eating cheerios,having the box in front of me.

The entity that haunts my house started to make these crackling noises again on the fridge.

Suddenly the cheerios box moved back and forth,like someone was shaking it.
I said with my mind ''Wow,that's so cool.Can you do it again''?

The box moved again twice.

Seems like it can read my thoughts and everytime i think of an angel or a god to ask for help,it makes louder noises,like i'm ****ing it off..

It sucks when you know that someone is knowing what you're thinking.

Last edited by lomax : 26-09-2018 at 02:36 PM.
Old 26-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Knower

I know, it is absolute hell. All day long every day you feel like you have no private thoughts because you know they could be reading your thoughts at any time since they've proven they can do so.

I believe these entities are on the astral plane and people who can astral project report that you can pick up on other people's thoughts in the astral. They also say that our dreams take place in the astral plane and I have actually struggled and fought with the male entity that I hear a couple of times in the astral.

Sometimes at night I hear the entities messing with my computer keyboard. Or I will hear them move around the room and kick the couch which I'm laying on. I can also feel the couch move when they kick it.
Old 27-09-2018, 06:09 AM
Master
I've read that in order to manifest physical actions,the entity is bridging it self to our energies.That's why most of the times,before the 'activity' i feel this hair tingling sensation,and some other stuff.

Yes.It sucks completely.

Stay strong.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I know, it is absolute hell. All day long every day you feel like you have no private thoughts because you know they could be reading your thoughts at any time since they've proven they can do so.

I believe these entities are on the astral plane and people who can astral project report that you can pick up on other people's thoughts in the astral. They also say that our dreams take place in the astral plane and I have actually struggled and fought with the male entity that I hear a couple of times in the astral.

Sometimes at night I hear the entities messing with my computer keyboard. Or I will hear them move around the room and kick the couch which I'm laying on. I can also feel the couch move when they kick it.

I remember reading somewhere in one of my spiritual books I picked up that we have a power within us to keep the thoughts protected. What I remember it saying was something to the affect of....if you have something you just thought or put out there to the universe and then realize that you regret having that thought or that others may pick up on it that what you are to do is imagine that as a thought bubble floating up like a balloon and imagine it being covered with tin foil. If you can envision this and practice it faithfully each time it happens and you have regrets about releasing that thought it is the next best thing to recalling it back to you. The book said there is no ability to bring it back but you can protect it from negative 4th dimensional beings and those in the astral. Not sure if it works but I have practiced it more than a few times when I slip up and regret the thought I have. The books author was very enlightened and seemed convincing in this belief so I figured no harm no foul in trying. Maybe it works.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Knower

Yeah, I do wonder if our thoughts, while in the physical body, have an effect in the astral where these entities reside. People talk about surrounding yourself with white light of protection. And in Robert Bruce's book "The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook" he has some other visualization counter measures you can do against the negative entities.

When you think about it, the astral is a thought responsive plane - what you think about in the astral manifests instantly. And they say we're multidimensional beings and that we have bodies in each plane simultaneously. And that our dreams and daydreams, which would include visualizations, take place in the astral. So maybe even while we're here in the physical, our thoughts can have an effect in the astral.

I have been trying some of his visualization counter measures, including the white light of protection. I don't know yet how well it's working, but a couple times after doing it, I heard the male entity say "I hate you". So maybe it is doing something, I'm not sure.