Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
Never change your job for anything other than overwork and not being paid penalty rates, or occupational health and safety, or a payrise once you prove you are a useful employee!
If your work is unskilled then you get paid as an unskilled worker,sometimes I have worked ****** jobs to pay my rent and eat, but always head down **** up,do not decrease your effort because of low pay,just leave the job,you have to be happy no matter what comes your way!
You seem to suffer from low self esteem,glass half empty instead of glass half full.

I hope you work it out anyway,life is hard but you can make it harder than need be, but you can always get on top of these things!

KRB
Old 11-06-2017, 03:35 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline 77
I keep reading that you attract what you are. But what if I don't attract anything or anybody? People are not interested to get to know me, men don't want to date me-they just dismiss me, I have a live in job at the moment that seems to be okay so far but most of my managers lacked of common sense, bullied me, overworked me for a little money. I had to realise that I have no real friends I could count on but they always came to me when they needed something, when they had problems, I was good to listen but when I had problems sometimes they even ignored me.
I just keep searching my place in this world.
So what am I??

You're a person, not a nothing. You have a self. You almost certainly have higher principles. Unfortunately if you're still at the stage of thinking you're nothing it's going to take a bit of work to develop yourself.

The first step is to get optimistic. As you look around you, you discover there's quite a lot to be optimistic about. You have a job. If you get bullied it's about lacking confidence and assertiveness which could in turn be because an employer hasn't met their training obligations properly. There are probably nice things around you, your home, nature, where you live, to enjoy. Reflect on them. Then move on to the things you like doing. Get confident in your handling them.

Friends? Once more about self-confidence. Often the lack of it comes from the way your parents treated you. I obviously don't know if that's your case - no matter, you have to get yourself to your feet. Know about LOA that it works only at the grossest levels. You want to be in pleasant situations with people then you have develop a sense of pleasantness. When you meet someone expect nothing from them and just get to know them. If they give you gip, turn away.

I rarely recommend turning to "feel better" books but this is an exception! You'll find a few names and books here to think about; and people who've benefitted by them. A start, anyway. A book on assertiveness would certainly help but treat what you learn gently until you feel it coming naturally. Another book that's worth a read is Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence people." Still a best seller, easy going, not trying to lead you down any spiritual path, just plain, earthly sense. Anyway, something to think about.
My attraction methods depends on creating different kinds of aura. That might take work if you are a newcomer to meditation and self-discipline. Besides, while it works with me most times it may not with you. You have to ready to experiment.

Dance (zumba) is a wonderful therapy. I never see people not smiling in the class. It's physical, keeps you fit, the music is buoyant - and as you get to know the routines, it lets your inner beauty shine through. But that's just me.

Know, though, that you have a Self (capital S) and it's as good and bright as any other self.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Dark night of the soul as transformation

You are in a divine state of discontent, ready for a transformation. When life seems empty enough it wakes us from the stupor of routine and past expectations to question ourselves and the universe. What are you? In the final analysis, you are that which is because there is no place or time for it not to be. Pure consciousness, narrowed into the specific details of your individual life. As such, you are the Creator! As you realize this on a personal, experiential level, you gradually realize you can be the author of your story, the creator of your future personal experiences. This is an Affirmation that your life is sacred, worth making the most of. It is okay not to like where you are now. Let your current discontent be the energy that makes you a seeker. Learn how to call on the power of your subconscious mind, which is a tributary to Universal Mind to prompt you in finding your beat achievable reality. Define it, create a plan to move toward it. Do that and better days are a'comin' for you! I am a wizard, so I know these things!
Dr. Shaw
Old 06-07-2017, 11:36 AM
Seeker

Sorry for the late reply, I kinda forgot about this.
I can make friends and they think I am great but I was even told they liked me because I am so independent. But when I needed some help they dismissed me.
Jobwise I am more intelligent than a lot of people I have to deal with, I have more common sense but still they got the jobs but I could easily do without screwing it up.
Anyway..
A lot to think about. Thank you for the answers.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Jobwise I am more intelligent than a lot of people I have to deal with, I have more common sense but still they got the jobs but I could easily do without screwing it up.
The story of my life... and probably many others here. That's one aspect of what awakening is all about: seeing the imbalance and untruth in the human world, and having to live with it.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
I keep reading that you attract what you are.
Be what you want to attract.

Quote:
People are not interested to get to know me, men don't want to date me-they just dismiss me,
by saying this and believing this you're giving it more power, making more true for you. now you have others reading this and believing it as well also adding power to your reality.

Quote:
I have a live in job at the moment that seems to be okay so far but most of my managers lacked of common sense, bullied me, overworked me for a little money.
Again by proclaiming this your giving yourself more of these situations.
In my job i'm the only person who has worked in every department. Clusters repair. fleet installs on the road, radio and device repair, sales at in the front and on the road, and I've done Tv repairs as well along with designing and printing our signs and advertisement. now I'm undertaking printing the parts we have a hard time sourcing for cheap. All while getting paid less than those that do less and take credit for some of my accomplishments. but since realizing i can still love what i do without focusing on money or employment status I've been promoted and a lot of people who used to oppose me and bash heads with me love me and praise me.

Quote:
I had to realise that I have no real friends I could count on but they always came to me when they needed something, when they had problems, I was good to listen but when I had problems sometimes they even ignored me.
to attract the opposite i would personally find the part of myself that realizes i don't need anyone else. I would thank the universe for being able to come to a solution without help. thank the universe for giving me the strength to see how strong i am without others. Or if its real dependable friends you want then you could start being optimistic and thankful for receiving just that. but this is easier when you realize your full potential prior. attracting something positive from a negative place is like paddling upstream in the middle of a cloudy night.

Quote:
I just keep searching my place in this world.
So what am I??
Search for inner peace and you will find your place. You will also find out that you're a perfect amazing being already.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The story of my life... and probably many others here. That's one aspect of what awakening is all about: seeing the imbalance and untruth in the human world, and having to live with it.

Once everything came together for me i realized the real truth behind awakening is learning to love it instead of living with it.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Once everything came together for me i realized and i am still realizeing the real truth behind awakening is learning to love it instead of living with it.
Do I love that animals are tortured and killed, or that thousands are dying every hour in wars, or that the world appears to be on the brink of destruction? No, and I never could love any of those things. Rather, I have learned to live my life, with that in it. And still find joy, of course.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Valerian

By concentrating on Love and not on the horrors of life we can cause more Love to manifest. We create that on which we focus our attention. We are all interconnected and when one suffers we all suffer. When we heal ourselves, we heal others because we are all interconnected.

I appreciate that not everyone will agree with what I have written. I ask that the words I have written are neither accepted nor rejected but just gently held in the open mind. _/\_ Namasté
Old 12-07-2017, 08:16 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerian
By concentrating on Love and not on the horrors of life we can cause more Love to manifest. We create that on which we focus our attention. We are all interconnected and when one suffers we all suffer. When we heal ourselves, we heal others because we are all interconnected.

I appreciate that not everyone will agree with what I have written. I ask that the words I have written are neither accepted nor rejected but just gently held in the open mind. _/\_ Namasté

Couldn't agree more, where is the like button?