Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-06-2014, 06:18 AM
candelight

Talking physical life and spiritual life. keeping them separate or not?

I dont know if this is the right category to start thid thread but I will go ahead.

I needed your opinion on spiritual life and physical life, whether one should keep these both lives separate or as one with close ones.

Let's say you establish a spiritual connection with someone special but you guys have not met in like a decade or so. You guys talk to each other through telepathy and even have sex spiritually with telepathy.

But in the real word, physical word, ypu guys have no communication and dont know each other at all.

In the spiritual life, you guys decide to meet up, decide a location and share your contact details.

Would you guys keep the spiritual life and physical life separate? For instance, what if the person you are talking with in the spiritual life is not the real person in the physical life?

I have been talking to my childhood friend spiritually and want to see her. I guess I dont know if she really exits. A shrink told me we would get reunited and marry. I dont know how to carry this spiritual life into our physical life and meet up and see how good we really are and if we get along well...

I did go last year to find her in her country but I never found her. Perhaps it wasnt right timing but, I guess I am stuck between moving on or still continue talking to her and try to go to find her again.

I guess a lot on my mind.
Old 24-06-2014, 06:40 AM
primrose

I would suggest if you could meet up that would be what to do.What would be the point of keeping things separate?
Old 24-06-2014, 06:55 AM
Royalite

I would meet up.
Old 24-06-2014, 08:16 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite
I would meet up.

Does timing play any role in the spiritual realms? Just want to know everyone's wise thoughts. As in timing the right time for something to happen?

I guess what I want is to meet her and feel inside myself whether I am doing the right thing by investing money, time, emotions and soul connection.

Thing is she has already got my number I guess it is my time now to get hers and try to get a step closer towards a meet up.

We have been talking since end of 2012. I guess that is adequate time.

Your thoughts are very appreciated. They give me a new dimension to look at things from.

Thanks
Old 24-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Lorelyen

You can't keep them separate. They're part of the same thing. Your physical body in the material world is the vehicle for your spirituality.

When I see a "Mind body and spirit" section in a bookshop I know it's aimed at the beginner because the category should be "Being".