Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-06-2015, 11:12 PM
Deactivated Account

You are a wealth of info lately Tiger, I have never heard of quartz mirrors, just think of the energy if it were so ! Yes, on quartz crystals and energy, and I did know about quartz being used in computers

just think of the creative stories one could write, if one communicated with a mirror or learned it's secrets ..... rather like a mystery book, one I would like to read if someone wrote such a book.

Quote:
Me and my brother used to pretend are wardrobe was like a portal
see .... you did almost the same thing, lol ... with your using a wardrobe, instead of a mirror as a portal.

I am not really worried about going back, or trying to, as a visual in meditation.

Glad to hear you find this an interesting topic
Old 02-06-2015, 07:21 AM
Master
old mooros miris is fill full of spirt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
You are a wealth of info lately Tiger, I have never heard of quartz mirrors, just think of the energy if it were so ! Yes, on quartz crystals and energy, and I did know about quartz being used in computers

just think of the creative stories one could write, if one communicated with a mirror or learned it's secrets ..... rather like a mystery book, one I would like to read if someone wrote such a book.

see .... you did almost the same thing, lol ... with your using a wardrobe, instead of a mirror as a portal.

I am not really worried about going back, or trying to, as a visual in meditation.

Glad to hear you find this an interesting topic

Thank You Adrienne...

Crystal mirror's, there's a idea for you!

Enjoy your venture, i will keep a eye on it.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes. Any experience is first attracted by creating an energetic connection with the object of preference. Once the connection has been made, an area, a spectrum is locked down consisting of all the most probable vibrations. They are then made visible through a variety of symbols the physical mind can understand, in physical reality. It is up for the physical mind to realize that the connection has been made and to refine the vibration until the spectrum of reality is precise enough to allow the exact results.
Old 07-06-2015, 05:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
old mooros miris is fill full of spirt

thanks dream jo ~ I do believe you are correct
Old 07-06-2015, 05:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relucent
Yes. Any experience is first attracted by creating an energetic connection with the object of preference. Once the connection has been made, an area, a spectrum is locked down consisting of all the most probable vibrations. They are then made visible through a variety of symbols the physical mind can understand, in physical reality. It is up for the physical mind to realize that the connection has been made and to refine the vibration until the spectrum of reality is precise enough to allow the exact results.

Sounds very scientific Relucent. I am thinking that my physical mind, hasn't quite made the connection yet. It seems when I focus on seeing a mirror, and then walking thru it .... a mirror doesn't appear ?

and yet, when I am not focusing on manifesting such a mirror, it just appears random like on it's own.

Maybe this is not something that I can " call to mind " at will, but when the timing is right, the mirror will just appear ?

make any sense ?
Old 07-06-2015, 05:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Thank You Adrienne...

Crystal mirror's, there's a idea for you!

Enjoy your venture, i will keep a eye on it.

Thanks Tiger

Earlier this afternoon, I decided to focus on a mirror .... disappointed,
I couldn't focus on anything at all ! and no mirror appeared ........
Old 07-06-2015, 08:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Sounds very scientific Relucent. I am thinking that my physical mind, hasn't quite made the connection yet. It seems when I focus on seeing a mirror, and then walking thru it .... a mirror doesn't appear ?

and yet, when I am not focusing on manifesting such a mirror, it just appears random like on it's own.

Maybe this is not something that I can " call to mind " at will, but when the timing is right, the mirror will just appear ?

make any sense ?

Understand that those are two different experiences, not connected to each other but serving for their own purpose. You are focused on "manifesting it", therefore you do not own it in your personal reality. If you understand that you already have the mirror instead of trying to manifest it, the mirror will appear, because you will be at the right frequency to perceive it as visible, because All That Is exists here and now and there is only one moment in all of Creation, but you are not focused on reality you wish to experience.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relucent
Understand that those are two different experiences, not connected to each other but serving for their own purpose. You are focused on "manifesting it", therefore you do not own it in your personal reality. If you understand that you already have the mirror instead of trying to manifest it, the mirror will appear, because you will be at the right frequency to perceive it as visible, because All That Is exists here and now and there is only one moment in all of Creation, but you are not focused on reality you wish to experience.

Thanks for explaining further Relucent. Ok then, I already have the mirror .....I will give this another go.
Old 07-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks Tiger

Earlier this afternoon, I decided to focus on a mirror .... disappointed,
I couldn't focus on anything at all ! and no mirror appeared ........

You are welcome Adrienne.

I guess its always best to visualize at night, if you have time! I never visualize of focus on anything, during the day! i probably would not be able to focus ether. If i do miss out on the night time for whatever reason, first thing in the morning i will visualize/play around. When the Conscious mind is less activate and jabbering on.

Visualize yourself walking through a mirror maybe.