Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Been in the same situation last year. I thought I wouldn’t get over him. But I did. What I did, I focus on myself. I wrote down my emotions every day. I cried about it. I went for a walk in nature. I m not going to ask you to let go of the past if you feel he is the right person for you, but I’m gonna tell you this, you’re happiness comes first. You can’t make someone happy if you’re not happy. Maybe getting into a relationship isn’t the best thing for you right now. Find something you are passionate about and do that. You can’t dwell in things that aren’t working out. Maybe you still have a lot to learn about yourself. If meditation doesn’t work it’s because you expect something to happen. Your life is your making. This is about you. Not him. There is no such thing as a right partner.
Old 21-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Knower

There can be many reasons why you cannot let go of the thought/feelings.

Here's some options:

Acceptance and Release
Sometimes, things from our past are directly in front of us again for us to acknowledge and honor the growth that the person or circumstance provided for us. Once we do that, and it can take place immediately or through ceremony, we have an easier time releasing the conflicting thoughts and emotions.

Refining our Desires
Many times something comes into our awareness again and again for us to recognize the good parts, the parts that we want to manifest in the future. What we here on earth forget, is that the feelings that we want to manifest are not actually tied to a particular person or thing. Instead, in these circumstances, we look to understanding all the good feels that the person, place or thing was the catalyst for and recognize that the feeling or excitement or fulfillment that this catalyst creates is what we want to focus on - not the person, place or thing itself. This excitement and understanding that this pleases us creates a resonance for that to be with us in the future - regardless of where it comes from.

In other words, these things are around us to choose which parts make us feel good and focus on the many things in life that match that feeling.

Law of Attraction in Thought
Like the remaining ways that law of attraction works, the vibration of a thought sets up a resonance for like-thoughts. That's why people can be so fixated, obsessed, infatuated, etc., at times. To break this thought-cycle, you need to think elsewhere; however, it's sometimes not as easy as just deciding to, because your vibration is your vibration and you can't lie or fool it to being something else. Thus, to change your thought that you keep thinking, you can use many methods to make it a real and lasting thing:
-use processes to soften the thought, for instance finding a theory for this person creeping in again that you believe (key words) that has nothing to do with romance;
-accept the thoughts when they come in and then just let them float away again, don't dialog with the thoughts;
-remove the charge of the thought by becoming engaged in something else and then, when the thought has been deactivated somewhat, uses processes to soften it or divert it to a new way of thinking.

If you use the engagement technique, you must truly be engaged. It is not a "I'll just do this while I wait" type of process, it's something that truly provides an engagement of your mind. Maybe it's learning rock climbing or maybe it's stand-up comedy? You will know when you are in it that it has engaged you.

That's all I can think of. Good luck!
Old 17-01-2019, 04:04 AM
Pathfinder
Its been some time and I have finally moved on. Although I find it strange that when I have come to peace with the whole thing he shows up even more. When all I wanted was just to hear from him he was nowhere and now that im ready to go on he is just there acting as if we are good friends again. I am polite because being mean isnt in my nature but I must wonder what the universe has planned for this. It feels good to no longer carry the pain, and finally get on with my life.
Old 22-01-2019, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

When love knocks on your door and you let her into your life you cant simply just throw love out of you. Only with time love will leave your door agian. Someday love will knock agian. Never keep your door closed because this might change into a wall. love will be closed out of your life until your wall is a door agian. I have been there
Sat Nam
Old 28-01-2019, 05:10 AM
Newbie ;)

You can't let go if you don't accept the truth. You need to change because the universe around you is changing. That's life you need to accept and move on. Just because something was right for you in the past doesn't mean it still is. This is the main reason to face the world, you need to be strong! To let go is to be thankful for the experience and memories that made you laugh, made you cry and helped you learn to grow. It's the acceptance of everything you have, everything you once had. and the possibilities that lie ahead. Focus inward. It's important to make a difference in the world. Yes, it's important to help people, but you have start with yourself.
Old 28-01-2019, 10:57 PM
Master
try EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) that way you can just talk about any thoughts or ideas and desires or disappointments that come up and deal with them one by one. it's a very interesting process though it seems simple (and perhaps silly) at first glance. Check out youtube videos and find a person who you feel comfortable with and follow along, or learn the basic technique and you can do it on your own easily <3 It can really help clear up old emotions and thoughts and stuff
Old 29-01-2019, 09:16 PM
Pathfinder

I'm glad you moved on, perhaps they didn't yet.