Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-06-2019, 07:09 AM
Master

Fighting with demons

First of all, I want to make sure people understand, this was no my subconscious mind.I decided on my own to go to a dark place, in this place there was a huge building, this building had many rooms, in all these rooms there were people, they were trapped there, like in a prison.There was no light, nothing, only this darkness that was everywhere, even inside that building, everything was dark and dirty.The whole place was filled with demons, they were everywhere.I knew that I decided to go there to help people but these people had no idea of all the demons around them.I was in a prison cell with man, his room was the only room that had a light, then a demon attacked me, so I had to fight with it and the demon stabbed me in my chest, close to my heart, somehow, I could go out from that prison cell and in doing so, I called that man with me, but he was like I am not even there, like he could not see me, this is telling me that everything happened in the spirit and I was really in a prison, but in the spiritual version of it.When the demon stabbed me, I felt nothing, but I woke up instantly.The thing is that I knew this man, I knew him.

I know that it was my own choice because when I was outside that building, I said to myself that I have to go there to save some people, the thing is that my awareness was not there for real, I was aware of just some things.

The demons were mad that I am there, I could sense them going crazy, they were all searching me, well, until one found me.

Sadly, I can't say much about their appearance, they had physical bodies but their bodies were like smoke.

I just want to share with you my warfare with the evil forces.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Had plenty of dreams like that, but I don't think much of it. They're just dreams in the end. Your subconscious is messing with you rather than supernatural forces being involved. From what I have learned, dreams mean totally nothing.
Old 15-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Had plenty of dreams like that, but I don't think much of it. They're just dreams in the end. Your subconscious is messing with you rather than supernatural forces being involved. From what I have learned, dreams mean totally nothing.

Well, I experienced evil face to face while in the spirit, so I know that there's a lot more.Of course, this can also be a false vision, this is why I say, be very careful, don't assume it's the truth, it can be a false impression, this is what I am doing.It can be true but it can also be false.